What is this fucking faggotry ? Where did it all start...

What is this fucking faggotry ? Where did it all start ? I know you pedos like loli and shit like that and given the chance to fuck a little child you would do it without a second thought but this is about making a filthy disease ridden child popular
WHERE IS MUH INTERNET H8 MACHINE ?
>inb4 mods are shills again

Thats a big stretch user. Im curious as to where you thought these two subjects correlated? wtf is the matter with you?

r u dum

im kinda sure that half the subscribers that came from Sup Forums blew mad amounts of cum to her, prove me wrong

Who is this and why should I care?

If my child was born like that ugly deformed fleabag, I would make sure to HIDE it from ANYONE I know. It would be a shame to walk with that ill creature on the streets.

Why?

Because showing a deformed children is the sign of a poor genetic code... and none dreams of having a retarded children. It disgusts people.

If that was my child, she would accidentally die in her sleep... with a SHOTGUN BULLET IN HER UGLY ASS HEAD

>Because showing a deformed children is the sign of a poor genetic code

Nigga do you even know what a disease is?

the weak should fear the strong

If you remember the good old days, you should remember that op can't inb4.

I cant and you cant prove that anyone jerked it to her either. Unless you were one of them? Pics or it didnt happen?

probably since the very beginner you newfag cunt
Sup Forums already dox and ruined lives of puppy killers, cat abusers and possible sexual predators and this is just another form of justice giving thug bunny a good time on the net
you just fucking thing the Sup Forums is you fucking personal army that just raids for fun, its not every single thing that is done here is for a purpose you just an underage little edgy cancer thats its angry at life because nigger daddy left, neck yourself

Lucky your parents don’t think that way

it's a fucking pasta. it's been up for the last 3 days and edgyboi posts it in everry fucking bunny thread for guaranteed replies. just ignore

>projecting

Who is this? Why is this?

Who's this?

Clearly, you're not a parent. Kill yourself.

He's right. Sup Forums is horrible and awesome. Sup Forums will empathize when you feel like the world is tearing you apart and golf clap if you do a flip killing yourself. Sup Forums has animal abuse threads and also managed to locate an obscure romanian bridge in the middle of fucking nowhere some jackass tossed a dog off of, called a local vet, got the doggo's broken leg mended and the jackass slapped with charges.

Sup Forums laughs as much with your shenanigans as when the consequences of your shenanigans destroy you. Actually, usually harder in the latter case, and with great acclaim when Sup Forums can be the instrument of your demise.

Sup Forums laughed when grenade kid decided to blow up a toilet. Sup Forums laughed when grenade kid was an hero trying.

What's wrong with her hoove?

we fucking created lolcats and caturday back when. you're not wrong, but Sup Forums has had plenty of good feels

Thanks for the lecture boss, but i can guarantee I've been here longer than you and understand how this place works better.

And please stop referring to yourself as Sup Forums, you aren't our spokesman

>mfw asked how long I've been here

So, You have been here since spring an not just sommer?