So this 12 YEAR OLD BOY tried to kill himself by jumping off a bridge...

So this 12 YEAR OLD BOY tried to kill himself by jumping off a bridge, but instead lived because he landed on top of a 22 YEAR OLD GIRL driving a car. She died! lol!

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/30/police-12-year-old-boy-jumps-overpass-suicide-attempt-kills-driver-below/812108001/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NewJerseyAG/status/922876028124565511/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=R36nn5hFsg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a POS kid. The girl was only 10 years older and she was actually being successful with her life.
We should build a wall and ban all kids!

He's such a failure that not only did he fail at killing himself, he'll now be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

> Police identified the driver as 22-year-old Marisa Harris of Olney, Md. Harris was a graduate student at Marymount University who wanted to help kids combating depression

At least we can take solace in the fact he will be more depressed now

The boy should be jailed indefinitely. If he wanted to kill himself before lmao he's sure going to understand just how good he had it before XD

would have been perfect if he'd screamed ALLAHU AKHBAR just before he hit.

>22-year-old Marisa Harris of Olney, Md.

GIS

holy shit, i'm going to kill that kid if nobody else does.

Perhaps more kids will die, or atleast get high, as there's now marijuana enhanced Halloween candy making the rounds in NJ or so Chris Christie's AG says with this total BS scare crap they run every fricken year around now . twitter.com/NewJerseyAG/status/922876028124565511/photo/1

How is this funny OP? That's messed up.

He's too young to be a jailhouse convert to islam just yet.

>wanted to help depressed kid
>he landed on her car
>holy shit

I cant help but find this fucking hilarious.

she was a shitskin

so many fking wrong things in this case.

stupid kids not understanding how to Sudoku properly.

He's says as he belly chuckles autistically. He hasn't left his mothers spare room all day but he's hoping this is it, this is his moment. He eagerly awaits a reply as his heart starts to race and he starts to sweat profusely whilst shoving cheesy salted snacks down his fat shit smelling throat. Unable to contain his excitement his tiny clit dick goes rock solid "I've just made fun of a dead woman, there's no way they can't reply. If mommy, daddy, and all those bullies could see me now. I called her a shitskin!" he sniggers in anticipation. Then boom they reply, it's happened, they've taken the bait, his days work his goal accomplished. He ejaculates all over his bed clothes but he doesn't care because him mom will clean them. "Sigh that was awesome.." He catches his breath and the reality starts to kick in. He gazes in the mirror consumed by overwhelming depression in the realisation of what a fat lonely loser he is. Time to troll some more

deep

Lol triggered

>assuming they were male
>assuming all "bad guys" are males
>not realizing females can be just as shitty

sexist, bigoted faggot fuck you

And it's very sad and ironic how the 22-year old chick died but i mean let's be honest she lived a sweet fucking life until it ended. Look at her. Decent looks, perfect teeth--so rich parents with good insurance--college education, a car that was prob paid for and insured in full. I doubt she ever knew a day of real struggle in her life

and i mean, don't we have enough people like that already? don't get me wrong it's still fucking sad but holy shit we have enough fucking chads and staceys living awesome normie lives. we could stand to lose a few

This

Says the weeb who hasn't left his mom's basement since August

The kid didn't want to wait to schedule an appointment for counseling with her. Took the quickest path to her.

The boys family will be stuck paying the girls family for quite forever.

Another nig kills white girl
>whitey btfo yet again

holy shit, this is IRONY:
youtube.com/watch?v=R36nn5hFsg8

the kid was white, klanboy

Kek, this also means hell go right to medical in jail for suicidal tendencies. That means turtle suit up, no clothes. It's a Styrofoam vest. You get no sheets or blankets, cold as shit, and you come out once a week or so to shower.

and the girl was black,godsent.

Actually, seeing as she is a woman she is benefitting from all of the social marxist control in the school system. This is why at 22 she had a car and why at 12 this boy is contemplating suicide. He realised he has no future prospects because stupid stuck up bitches like her get all the priviligles. This is why the universe chose to save his life and take the womans life because she was a POS and he deserved to live. Glad I could clear that one up for you.

Well, she definitely helped that one depressed kid, so maybe her life wasn't a complete waste after all.

It's fucking pathetic to consider having a car at 22 successful. Ironically, the captcha is buses, like the ones poors like you take.

It's bad parenting if you don't know what's going on in your 12 year old kids life.

WTaF does this have to do with anything ITT?

wow

Kekekekekekkekekekekek

Its sepuko
Holy shit my sides