I'm an 18 year old Indian with, like most of the rest of my race, a small dick...

I'm an 18 year old Indian with, like most of the rest of my race, a small dick. I have a thing for white women but for obvious reasons, am not very popular among them.

I am very short and have a penis that's not even close to the lower bracket of average caucasian / negroid penis size.

My lips are plump and feminine, and my chin is small and emasculating.

I have very wide, feminine hips, as well as a feminine and thick butt. I also have man-boobs despite being skinny.

I'm not going to lie; I'm the pure definition of a bisexual cuck. There's nothing I want more than to have my ass pounded and slobber all over the penis of a sexually superior white or black male.

I've seen some of the incredibly large penis-monsters that patrol this site and damn, are they intimidating.

I know guys don't get much attention on this site.

But there's nothing I want to do more than cry at the feet of a white girl whilst having my ass pounded by a genetically superior man with a penis over twice as large, or to have my throat scooped out and my lips bruised by the veins of a thick black dick.

Another shot of my borderline micro-penis.

Here's my ass.

Picture these lips around your dick.

TOTAL KEK

>Tfw have Indian GF
>TFW just fucked her and came three times Saturday night, 3 more on Friday
>FeelsPajeetMan

Poo!

Ythat belly says you aren't that skinny

oh what happened to the stereotypes of indians having small dicks? that one was at least accurate

By skinny I mean skinny-fat. No muscle and some fat from all the McDonalds

Makes sense. Continue eating and get fatter.

They tryed making a viral video to get people to stop shiting in the streets. The poo stereotype is true

Lucky for you, Indian girls are hot af. Best tits around.

They never sleep with Indian guys though, they just take black and white dick. Look at Sunny Leone.

I'd give you the succ OP, no homo

I thought Indians weren't circumcised, OP?

Looks tasty, I love a nice cut cock. 5/7, would let you face fuck

indians in the usa are, where i'm from

yeah but only indians in india really poo in the street, well indians everywhere have small dicks. i live in the usa and i'm christian.

Are you pleased you're circumcised? I would have thought Indian parents wouldn't do it generally?

Where is your foreskin like a proper Indian?

honestly it doesn't enter my mind that much. at not even close to 4 inches hard i worry about the length more (and yes i'm short, if it looks big proportionately that's why)

looks like my indian heritage is hardly an excuse. i'd gladly take that up the back or in the mouth, whichever you want

oh why do you want that?

And here's it flaccid in my gfs panties and stockings

goddammit i would suck on that

more

anyone want to stick it in?

Boi i'd fill your tight ass up

Nobody posting? Wow!

k