Such a good day

I am really happy that neonazi guy lost against liberal guy in Austria. I don't like neonazis, they are usually pro-Russian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2ICmOYP8gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k

>poland
>loves liberals
nice joke m8 kek

We do love liberals who rule abroad.

Most right-wing parties are actually pro-Russian, but since they're pro-Israel as well I wouldn't call them "neo-nazis".

Being pro-Russian is much worse than being pro-Israel imo. But yeah, these neonazis of XXI century are real weirdos

I hope Russia annexes you again. Your brethren here have really lost their touch in plumbing.

"Neo-nazi" is just a meme. There are no major parties in the developed world that are actual neo-nazis, it's just what liberals call them so the normies instantly hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2ICmOYP8gs

Did Louis C.K. steal the joke from him or did he steal the joke from Louis C.K.?

will you ever get over Katyn. Russians are based. The worst they do is starve you a little, they dont make your sons wear dresses and suck tyrones cock

That was not funny but typical libcuck nonsense. For posting that I think you should die now.

Fun fact: most of the people who were at the top in the USSR who made Poland communist ended up in Israel.

80% of our national political elite after 1945 was Jewish. 80% of our national political elite today are their children and grandchildren.

>Russians are based. The worst they do is starve you a little

Poles prefer BBC to Russian-inducted poverty.

Shit, man. You are a shame to your country.

kill yourself coal burner

Search for Poland in the stats

Is this a fucking joke? Holy fuck. Canada and the UK, the US' biggest allies, actually hate it? What a bunch of fucking cucks.

The German NPD are actual Nazis. The right wing of the FPÖ (>70%, including its current head staff) are actual Nazis. But you're right, "Neonazi" is a meme. There are no "Neonazis". They are Nazis.

He's a disgrace to his country for having an opinion?

How many time it will take to calm down butthurt of Poland and Baltics?

>neonazi guy

they are center right, you fucking retard.