G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope u slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I choose not to.

This coffee is pretty good and I want to go to the gym.

cause i have karate and tennis

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. Please get a life. Stop posting this thread you autistic piece of turtle shit. No one thinks you're funny no one thinks you're cool and no one cares about the shitty gifs/webms you post. Just get the fuck off and get out of tha Chon' little stupid bitch kid.

I mean look at that gif. fucking is the reason i am not killing myself, not yet.

good reason.
which you love more?
leg day ?
good choice.
thanks for da feedback.

Honestly?
Cause I am fucking afraid of death.

Going with a friend and using his workout plan so Tuesdays are usually leg day. I believe today is either shoulders or chest. I just enjoy going.

nice trips, g'luck.

Thanks user. I hope you have a decent day today.

Sauce on these gifs?

i don't know.
how are you today ?

same sport combination here

alot of crossover between tennis and karate ?

so i can ride hot guys cock in ops gif.

I dress in my favourite Wehrmacht Smock take my Mauser and hunt local game until I feel better.

It’s not perfect but it’s better
youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI

sauce of vid pleaseeeeeeeee

I dont know. I always see these threads but this time i really dont know whats stopping me. I have a good chance of dying alone and its my fault. Thats a sobering thought that comes to bother me every few days.

i plan to live forever, dumbass.

And why is that?

The mind is a garden. Thoughts are like seeds. I can plant flowers or I can plant weeds.

great.
that's good.
nice dubs.
don't know.
stick around.
how ?
good wisdom.

I recently broke up with the girl I was with for 7 years and the past couple days have been "better" than they have been,

Thats a tough question
sure I got laid the night before and yesterday morning but it was with no romantic interest (which means something if you've had a regular sex life)
I love and hate my job so I may be needing to move on soon
But to get a new job means I need a new drug test so I've stopped taking weed and it's made me a little irritable the past few days
I'm turning 30 next month and have no solid career
But the worst part of all, I'm pretty sure Ive met my soul mate but she lives far away and last night she was fucking her fwb who will eventually become her bf and theres nothing I can do because a great distance separates us

I guess I wont kill myself because I have too much to do today including making a halloween costume

I just bought a rx580 8gb on amazon

Brain plastification. Fuck the body: after my brain get plastinated, a cute robot girl will ressurrect me in 2000 years, give me a fit young body and we´ll live happily eternally.

FOr the most part I am just really selfish. I like being alone alot and because of that I dont get out much except for the occasional outing with friends, I am socially inept. This is something I see alot on here which is probably why I come here so often, a sense of understanding. Being like this affects alot of things but most importantly work, school and relationships, the 3 things that I believe make life matter, the 3 things I am currently failing in. There is alot more I can add to this but thats just talking an ear off. Thanks for listening to the tip of the iceberg though.

Electroneum. I bought 50K electroneum crypto tokens/coins at $0.01 each.

The Electroneum blockchain goes live on November 1st and then it'll be added to exchanges soon after.

I may make thousands of dollars this week.

Happiness is an inside job.

It was just tweeted a couple hours ago that it won't be this week.

Fear of death. I've been too close and I don't want experience again unless a natural cause is reason.

Im not going to kill myself today purely to spite the political left.

Because I love to suffer.

This

Spite.

But do you want to change your selfishness? I mean you are always free to get counselling to improve your social inept...
Feel free to explain everything in depth. I don't want you to suffer like that.
I might be not the best in giving advices but I am a good listener thoug.

hope things stay good for you.
to gpu mine?
g'luck.
agreed.
suffering can be good.

Because everyone already has their day to die. Post-death will last an eternity, while this little sliver of this life is so short in comparison, so why not just wait it out and see what happens?

That was a reference to their simulated mining app, not the blockchain + exchanges.

I have not come this far, to have only come this far.

suffering is good for growth but you need to know when to let go of your suffering, you dont want to hold onto it like it were your true love

Donald, get off Sup Forums.

Cause I'd probably get bored of being dead after awhile

That reminds me
Sprite
That's another reason I won't kill myself
I love sprite

Kill yourself you autistic faggot cock sucking bitch.

JOIN THIS SERVER AND SPAM IT TO DEATH OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT
discord gg/C8yGtS8

JOIN THIS SERVER AND SPAM IT TO DEATH OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT
discord gg/C8yGtS8

Because I have a test.

Have a new thought. Catch it. Check it. Change it. You can always redirect. Captain of your own experience.

need to finish AC origins and wolfenstein

Why would I want to die? I have a loving wife and 2 healthy kids that are well behaved and doing great in school. I have a job that lets me work from home and pays well enough that I could comfortably support my entire family by myself, but dont have to because the wife is also working and pretty decently paid. We live upper middle class in a moderately big 4 bedroom house in a suburban town. I have a very positive outlook on life and no mental issues and no really bad things have happened to me in the past that negatively affect my mood.

Life is good; why would I want this to end?

Trying to do something in this life still didnt get near 40% on all achievements

wow nice trips.
ok.
g'luck on it.
you shouldn't
congrats on the nice life.

Do you water the garden of your mind, friend?

Ey are they worth the full price buy? I reeeeaaalllyy want wolfenstein and I've had an AC itch for the longest, but times is tough for a college student

Haven't learned guitar yet. Missed a class this morning but I'm dropping it soon, so no serious harm there. Dunno. Dying seems kinda boring. I think I'll take existential pain over nothingness and boring for eternity.

Exactly my thought on it all, death is just such a snoozeville vacation.

Some homework for you all. Watch The Wackness. Ben Kingsley and Josh from Drake and Josh

same, you only get one shot at misery

No shit? I'll check it out.

Ever seen the room? That movie alone is a reason to keep living.

Agreed. Where's that art from?

Its by William Blake

good questions.

I have a pretty good life that I'm not yet done living.

I go to college (film, video, and theater major)

I have a job (on campus. At there rn)

I have friends

I have a passion to make movies and won't end my life until I make all of the Ones a I want to make.

sauce. I love it when a girl plays with her nippples.

those are great.
how is school going ?
what movies you like to make ?

Because i need the sauce to that gif.

I have shit to procrastinate on

Ava Addams I believe

Not the kind in your gif haha I like horror

But it's going well. This Thursday I have to do a speech about why music should be taught in schools.

Funny enough nearly did last night with a Knife until my fucking girlfriend jumped in and stopped me. Now she hasn't slept and has been fucking crying non stop all day.

Hate her shes a scruffy bitch

Because I think I'm finally falling in love with someone and even if they don't feel the same it's nice to know that I can feel that way about someone.

I woke up and had 3 simultaneous orgasms with my girlfriend after no sex for 2 weeks due to exams. The thought of doing that again is what keeps me here

The sun will come up tomorrow. If nothing else that is guaranteed. That keeps me goin'.

People still need me around even though it doesn't feel like it. Plus, the weather is nice today.

perfect for vaporwave