CZECH THREAD

CZECH THREAD

Cześć from Poland, Pepiki :D
Been to Prague a few times, beautiful city

Zabij se.

proc?

strknutí

Jen tak, pro zábavu, protože žiješ v jedné z nejnudnějších zemí na planetě.

>>>
Jsem z Francie a studuji zde, jen jsem chtěl vidět akty z kuřat
mimochodem, nejste vůbec nejchudší zemí
(mimochodem používám google translate)

Chudí nejsme, jen strašně nezábavný. Nic se tu neděje. Proto je tak těžké udržet České thready naživu.

Fuck eastern europe. You only got whores and corruption. Eat my healthy western shit, put it on your disgusting vietnamese

this

měl by ses jít zabít tho

Hey, at least the Vietcongs work and don't rape and ravage our country, unlike some other races.

Toto

nudes from PRAGUE plsss
and name/age
anyone how to make fuck-mates in prague?
any tips?

>Be american/british
>Be moderately rich
>OR be incredibly hot
No actually it's pretty easy, just don't go all spaghetti and be cool. My beta ass got laid multiple times now, with solid 6-7's.

I just got back from Prague last night. Great city and people. Sexy Sauna Club was dope.

yes but please how to pick up girls that are strangers , exemple in metro or something
how to take their number and make them my fuck mates tho? , what i have to say/act

Do you think there is a manual for this shit? You say "hi", she says "Cože?", you say "your eyes are beautiful", and you fuck or something. I usually got girls while smoking with friends, drinking, or even just working. I see a girl i like, i say hi, and we talk until some sort of opportunity comes up. Not all women wanna fuck, it's just that the majority does.

does pick up lines work like
me:hey girl , i know where they give out free drinks

btw how u would act if you see a hot girl in metro ? just tell her "hi , ure beautiful , can i get ur number?"
girl: where?
me: my house , can i get ur number
#OP

>does pick up lines work like
>me:hey girl , i know where they give out free drinks
>girl: where?
>me: my house , can i get ur number

>btw how u would act if you see a hot girl in metro ? just tell her "hi , ure beautiful , can i get ur number?"
>#OP

You are acting like Czech girls are aliens from Mars, they are different, i didn't fuck every girl in Czech. I'll tell you this, DON'T ACT LIKE A FUCKING RETARD! Just talk to them like you would any other person.

*every girl is different, yet they are all people
Jeez my english is breaking down.

in Paris u get slapped if u do these things lmao
that's why i am asking you

fgt give me ur fb , im 19 yrs , if ure more than 25 yrs old so nahh

Christ, baguette people ladies and gentlemen, once more proving that frog's destroy your brain.

Nazdar. Čo nové za Moravou? Okrem vlády samozrejme.

well its true
can i have ur contact u look cool , ,never met a 4channer xD

You really think i wanna talk to 4channers outside of Sup Forums? That's like purposefully bringing shit outside of the toilet, just so it can stink up your house some more.

should i send my fb?
well most of ppl r weirdos here tbh

gtfo my board europoors

but u look cool , unlike the dude that sent zeman with a weapon ,