Morning

morning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7sejjBGrH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

morning

got some more?

yep, and thanks

Fuck off, leather goblin posting washed up old man. You don't belong here in the first place.
That goes for you too, reddit spacer.

nice.

what bitch? I'll kick your ass.

>when your life went nowhere so you spend your days hanging out with people 1/3 your age online posting pictures of someone who doesn't love you

looks like one of my old friends moms that I used to jack off to

ah memori

Said the guy who turned to cyberbullinging cause nobody loves or likes him. What's next you going ymto buy a rifle and rent a hotel room?

>whiteknighting for another man
Effeminate raised without a father detected. Why did he leave you to be raised by single mommy? Didn't he know that she couldn't teach you how men are supposed to act?

Nice

If anyone in this thread (or on earth for that matter) doesn't know how to act like a man, it's you. But you got being an asshole bully down pat. I feel nothing burmt sadness and pity for you

>still trying to talk back after being exposed
>too much of a nigger to end his sentences properly
It's all starting to add up, Jamal.

Oh, struck a nerve did I? Must have since youve now sunk to race baiting. >And still he wonders why people don't like him and tend to avoid him

>Oh, struck a nerve did I?
I didn't actually bother reading your last post. People who type like you don't have anything of value to contribute to society.
>Must have since youve now sunk to race baiting.
Where do you think you are, stupid? Literally the only "people" who care about racism here are the "people" with non-white skin and redditors. Neither belong here.
>can't even get greentext right because he only got here from reddit last week

reddit spacer?

This is an insult now?

How fucking sad has this place gotten. It truly has been over run by 12 year olds.

>This is an insult now?
It was always an insult, tourist. We never wanted you here. Stop posting like you dropped out of school or have a learning disability and we'll stop telling you to assimilate.
>It truly has been over run by 12 year olds.
The way you say this as if it's a recent occurrence is proof that you need to be lurking, not posting.

Keep telling yourself that you are an intelligent guy. You may just start really believing it! Not that it would be true, but it might make you feel better about yourself, as it appears the only way you can feel good about yourself is to tear others down. It's particularly sad when twelve year olds already are this far gone

duuuude that fucking freaking eyes, satan's wife!

youtube.com/watch?v=W7sejjBGrH0

Nigga please. I've been here all summer.

Funny I don't remember reddit spacer being an insult past a couple of months ago at most. Reddit has been a source of insult for years, but reddit spacing? That's fucking stretching, newfag.

Get over yourself.

>The way you say this as if it's a recent occurrence
Just admitted he's a 12 year old. You heard it here first

>refusing to do the white thing and format properly
Thanks for proving me right. You're dismissed.
>doesn't know how to quote posts
You realize you're actively harming the person you're trying to argue for, right stupid? You need to be lurking, not posting.

>Awww, I didn't green text.

>Fuck you, kid. You are trying way too hard.

>no new banter found
>victory claimed
>thread abandoned
Take some remedial composition courses.

Posting now just to annoy you.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Shouldn't you be in school now anyway?