Since /x/ is full of LARPing faggots and ayy lmaos lovers...

Since /x/ is full of LARPing faggots and ayy lmaos lovers, can someone here tell me how to repel/make go away a spirit that's being a pain in the ass in my home?

Just tell them to suck your dick

Ghost blowjobs are cash

This is basic shit

Get some sage and burn it you retard

white sage smudging.

Showing a display of dominance by screaming loud, breaking shit, jerking off and playing edgy music.

Do something about your schizophrenia and realize there is not a ghost but maybe you need to clean your place and open the windows.

Will do, but just burn it like that, not in a specific place or anything?
what kind of edgy music?

Whatever gets you going nigga, something most people hate. Metal or Insane Clown Posse should do.

Grow up and realize that spirits are a sign of your brain miscalibrating inputs.

This was actually proven
is a screencap out there that shows proof that screaming, showing dominance and that you aren't afraid by dropping your pants and jerking off in the direction of where you feel the presence of a spirit works 100%
after that they can no longer feed from your fear and only feel awkward when around you and therefore leave you completely alone
if you have small children who live with you or any other loved ones it is recommended to jack off while standing over them in order to create a ward of protection around them.

good post

Ok Metal, some edgy christian metal or something badass like Metallica
No can do
Can you make a short vid showing me user?

>jerking off on your children to protect them from ghosts

Truly a Chad Ghost Hunter

You're in luck, your mother actually called recently about complains of feeling sore in the morning and spilled milk in the kitchen every morning
We set up a Positron Electro Magnetic Fluid Infra Red Spectrum Static Cam and caught this footage.

You need to stick a finger up your ass and scream "kickerrickoooo"

That's hot, she's a kinky one, got moar?
which finger, and how far up?

>complains about /x/ being full of larpers.
>makes larping thread about spirits on Sup Forums.

kickerickickicoooo!

not larping faggot, it's actually happening

tell it to fuck your ass at least if it's gonna be staying rent free

Don't be a nigger that believes in this stupid shit. Problem solved faggot.

Well allegedly the name is Angie, so i should ask "her" to let me fuck her dontcha think?

yes remove the massive dildo

wouldn't that make you angry or sore?

you burn sage in all corners of room/house. walk from one corner to the next

Will do user, maybe will go to the market to get some sage today

I have lately been plagued by the malevolent ghost of an 80's business man. How ever I have captured him in an image and uploading him to 4chin so he can transfer to some other faggots house. Who ever wants him can have him.

P.S Don't let him whisper stock exchange tips into your ears at night. If he gets too much just pass him on to the next user.

masturbate more, no joke, look it up

Assuming this shit is real, wouldn't sex have the same effect? or does it have to be a pathetic act of self pity?