I just applied for unemployment benefits and I'm eating firehouse sub AMA

I just applied for unemployment benefits and I'm eating firehouse sub AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7sejjBGrH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good luck getting approved.

Someone can fill out my survey you could win 500 dollars on me homie.

In Knoxville?

Thanks pretty sure imma get approved I got laid off from my job

Nope try again

There is some drama at the resturant though one of the employee is red eyed and standing in the corner lol.

link ?

That doesnt mean shit.

Look at the bottom of my reciept

>$14 for a sub combo

holee fuk

B should I buy a firehouse hat

I know right and I don't have an income lol

Naples, fl?

Nope I'll give you a hint I use a different coin then you

Wow ur a fatass

A sandwich, drink, and cookie? The fuck do you eat kale chips and rice cakes?

These places are getting so fucking expensive for fast food.

a Layoff is almost always a guarantee of benefits. Even being fired is still a 75-25 in your favor

Canadian eh?

That cookie and drink. And you know you got up atleast 4 times to refill drink. Youre eating your daily calorie intake in one sitting

youtube.com/watch?v=W7sejjBGrH0

Thats not bad at all. Even McDonalds combos are getting close to 10 dollars these days

No one is laying off right now. You were fired for missing too much

Ahhh I see. Assumptions

Why are you spending so recklessly?

Show me those man tits

Im not OP, and its very industry specific. Just about all construction and manufacturing of consumer goods is about to lay off large chunks of their workforce.

I sell packaging supplies to manufacturers of consumer products (candles, deep friers, cups, etc) And the Black Friday/Christmas rush finished early to middle of last month. Im now getting comfy knowing Ill have 6+ hours a free time a day at work for the next 3ish months

Yes.

The food was pretty shit btw

Says the Sup Forumstard

"founded by firemen"

so the staff are all lazy and complain when u interrupt their sleep, like real firemen?

Ugh. Assuming im a Sup Forumstard? How low

I actually didn't even finish my drink or the sub, and I had originally only poured half of the glass

...you are on Sup Forums

Now youre assuming im on Sup Forums? You are the worst

Nooo the staff takes more praise than they should

Almost perfect attendance but my branch was doing horrible lol so they closed the entire branch.
My best friend ie coming back from holiday to a boarded up branch lol

So youre gonna destroy the rest of the company by recieving free money from them?

Yeah I never got the fuss about firehouse. It’s obviously a big deal here in Florida but I’ve always preferred Jersey Mike’s or Wawa.

The company doesn't pay me lol the gov pays me.

Besides you're assuming my employer only had one office. It is a 50 million dollar organization homie they'll survive

Ajax?

So howcome you cant just go to a different branch? Instead of leeching

>in burgerland they sell food in the fire stations
is there any place you people don't eat?

It's themed as a firestation, eurofag

Employers don't just have open vacancies available all the time nigga. Besides I hate the company near the end of my employment there, when I got laid off it was a huge relief

Nop

Unemployment isn’t leaching you faggot. You get paid back off money taken from your checks. It’s not welfare like you’re on you dumb nigger

That cup is fucking huge and its probably filled with coke. Enjoy your diabetes lardass.

You're a fucking hick. These shit subs dont exist in the city. Oshawa or some shit. Faggot.

Nop not Oshawa

Besides Ajax is a hick town you fucking pleb

Whatever makes you feel less guilty. You lazy faggot

Unless you are a nigger your chances are 20%.
Godspeed user

Nah I'm not a kneegrow

Seriously this. Luckily theres a lot of good mom and pop places around me that charge less and give more.

Yes you should also record yourself making fire truck noises and post clip

If you had posted before I wouldve.

I wouldn't have anything to lose, since I already lost my job.

Now I'm outside my house smoking cigarettes

You should apply for a job at this sub place

They are hiring actually.

Going to be going to the employment centre soon to apply for jobs. Gonna be awkward since last week my firm was partnering with them to give people jobs and this week I'll be going in looking for a job lol

Friendly reminder: Unemployment checks are considered taxable income. Expect a smaller tax refund next spring.

When I was employed I increased my tax deductions so I'll probably get what I originally was supposed to be paid out.

I don't think being European is the problem it's more the retardedation factor.
Ukfag and we are lucky to have five guys, overpriced fagottory and disapoint.

I'm chilling in bed waiting for sister to finish her show so we can go to employment service office together.

Should I play a game of battlefield?

I wish you well user just don't get accustomed to benifits and weed.

Nah don't smoke weed and I don't want to be unemployed for long.

Already been one day and I'm mad bored