Try going Vegan Sup Forums see if you notice a difference in your life

Try going Vegan Sup Forums see if you notice a difference in your life

Other urls found in this thread:

chriskresser.com/why-you-should-think-twice-about-vegetarian-and-vegan-diets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Went vegetarian, like myself better. Disliked agressive vegans and meat-eaters more. That's about it.

Get a life
You can't change the world you miserable cockroach

If I eat jelly & peanut butter sandwhiches, I eat vegan.
Vegan is not particularly more health than a balanced diet.
In fact, it posses more health risks.

And yes, I have times where I only eat plant-stuff, so I have times where I'd technically eat vegan / vegetarian only.
Never really felt a difference.

Do you have any other tropes to debunk?

>Ermagherd, he fucked my Argument.
>Quick, I need to spam spiderman.
Topkek, see you next time, faggot.

i tried going vegan but i realised meat is much tastier than your green shit and also i don't give a fuck if a cow is killed for me to feast upon its tasty flesh. also i am a hunter and hunt my own meat from time to time.

I tried once.

The only difference is that I felt weaker and craved real food.

Very difficult to do a hard days work on nothing but rabbit food.

>work construction. never met a single vegan construction worker.
I wonder why.

>list no facts, sources, or anything else
>relies on anecdotal evidence about some "times" he ate vegan
>he fucked your argument dude

Hey there, vegan construction worker. Electrician to be exact.

I eat a lot of veans

Try going Atheist Sup Forums see if you notice a difference in your life

I tried once. Worst 5 minutes of my life

I will sit here and patiently wait until OP begins to rage and wish everyone die of cancer, or morbid obesity and shit talk about how vegans are intellectual and moral superior than any other living being on the planet.

Then, everyone will notice why most vegans are faggots and almost everyone hates them.

>>list no facts, sources, or anything else
did OP?
>>relies on anecdotal evidence about some "times" he ate vegan
so did OP
>>he fucked your argument dude
Seems like it, but if you want to know more:

chriskresser.com/why-you-should-think-twice-about-vegetarian-and-vegan-diets/

>But many choose a vegetarian diet is because they’re under the impression that it’s a healthier choice from a nutritional perspective. It is this last reason that I’d like to address in this article. For the last fifty years, we’ve been told that meat, eggs and animal fats are bad for us, and that we’ll live longer and enjoy superior health if we minimize or avoid them. This idea has been so thoroughly drilled into our head that few people even question it anymore. In fact, if you asked the average person on the street whether a vegetarian or vegan diet is healthier than an omnivorous diet, they’d probably say yes. But is this really true?

>Plant-based diets emphasize vegetables, which are quite nutrient dense, and fruits, which are somewhat nutrient dense. However, they also typically include large amounts of cereal grains (refined and unrefined) and legumes, both of which are low in bioavailable nutrients and high in anti-nutrients such as phytate, and they eschew organ meats, meats, fish and shellfish, which are among the most nutrient-dense foods you can eat. (1)

>Vegan diets, in particular, are almost completely devoid of certain nutrients that are crucial for physiological function. Several studies have shown that both vegetarians and vegans are prone to deficiencies in B12, calcium, iron, zinc, the long-chain fatty acids EPA & DHA, and fat-soluble vitamins like A & D.

Continue reading from there.

Remember kids, sage is more than just a herb used in cooking.

Taking nutritional advice about non paleo diets from the guy who makes all his money writing paleo diet books. Oh wow, he thinks the paleo diet is better, who would've thought?

so wait....as a vegan you're either a literal pushover, and because of your weakness, you bring everyone else down with you? or you're so unhealthy, you pass on your ignorant ideology and get everyone else killed too, I like it, dominos are a perfect analogy.

did you somehow miss the part where he pulls several studies on nutrition deficiencies in vegans / vegetarians, compared to omnivores, to make a compelling argument?

Ya hafta read, doofus.

did you notice that most of vegans are retarded shitheads ? it because brain stops working when you dont receive all needed proteins

This. Give me a shit ton of eggs before I work and I can work like a damn donkey. Can't say the same for veggies

Difference -> Lose all respect people got 4 you

>Taking nutritional advice about vegan diets from vegans.
this goes both ways, you know.
And from what I've read, I'd rather trust the experts on this, than random ideologues on Sup Forums.

Try not pushing your lifestyle choices on other people in order to validate them, see if you notice a difference in your life.

"Compassion", "Love", "Violence", "Morals". All of these are social constructions, and human exclusive. Nature don't follow them. Nature don't need them. The world is, actually, a much better place without us. World and nature don't need your ideas and feelings. They worked for millions of years without anything close to them. They are not a argument. Not a point or need.

Meh, went vegetarian for a couple of years, it was fine and all, but i eventually started eating meat again. Everything in moderation, although I really need to cut the processed junk food out of my life.

You didn't eat for 5 minutes? Man that sounds horrid, how did you ever survive?

nah, I'm disliked enough as it is.

No. Kys

>Nature don't follow them. Nature don't need them.

this is true. if you dropped dead in your home, your dog would eat you.