I can't stop thinking about dicks. I'm in love with everything about them. The shape, the feel, the smell...

I can't stop thinking about dicks. I'm in love with everything about them. The shape, the feel, the smell...the smellier the better. I suck my roommate off regularly, I pay the rent, he pays me with filling my stomach with his cum. I'm responsible with feeding him with healty food, and in return I get to eat quality semen that tastes delicious. I also have total access to his dirty loundry such as his smelly briefs and socks. Sometimes his friends/cousin stays for weekends, bring home girls and I collect the used condoms and eat them as snacks. It's amazing how every guy has their own unique taste.

I hate how much of a cock slut I am. What can I do, dicks are the gift from heavens to humanity. The male body is the most beautiful creation of God.

Girl or guy?

what the hell

there you go big boy

wow

a good looking dick that's cut

I know I need help.

But I'm obsessed with the treasure you guys have between your legs. And I hate to see women who don't desire their boyfriends' body as males desire the female body. There are girls who refuse to swallow ffs.

OP is a faggot

fuck off with the faggot fap talk

Did it make you uncomfortable you insecure beta?

Try chastity it really amplifies all those glorious cum eating moments

On myself?

Well fuck now I'm hard.
Guy or girl?

me too OP

I take the subway everyday to school, and there's always some super hot guy that makes me horny and I start fantasizing and undressing them with my eyes. Whenever I see a guy the first thing that comes to my mind is whether they are cute enough that I would suck them off or not. I fall in love with a few guys I see on my way to school, or at the campus. School is really a torture with all the hot guy population that you will never have to worship their body. Cute men are my God and religion.

What kind of faggot are you, faggot?

Where can I meet guys like you?

Yeah I just want to like, line them up.
Helping guys cum online is the best cus there's soo many :3 I'm taking a new sissy set soon and I'm gonna try to spread it everywhere. Like post it in a bunch of forums and sites I'm really excited

>The male body is the most beautiful creation of God.
no, the female body is the most beatiful thing i know, but i cant deny the fact that cocks are awesome.

Shit, pay my rent and I'll let you suck me off whenever you want .

Making a guy feel good is the hottest thing. When you see them spray their honey all over with pleasure and make a beautiful mess, you feel spiritually fulfilled.
Men deserve all the attention and care in the world.

you mean their cocks do :p

What a lucky roommate.

Got room for one more?

If your cocks are cute enough. I love them in all shapes and sizes (except mushroom heads, sorry).

But I would gladly take care of a cute guy with a cute penis, I cook, pay rent, massage feet and shoulders after everyday after college/work, do laundry and in return I get to worship his body. Not really into penetration. A finger or two in their ass if they like prostate massaging. Boys are my weakness.

Aww, some guys are so cute that I wanna spoonfeed them. I was just born to make men happy. I guess I was a geisha or some shit in my past life.

ur adorable :p I'm just a cock slut.

do you save any pics?? I have like, 30ish of these tributes of me from different guys..

Nothing wrong with that, user. I mean just look at them.

You have been brainwashed by a gynocentric society to worship pussy and tits. While in reality the male body is real beauty. The op knows. #nohomo

What do you mean? Like pics of the guys I suck? I'm not really into taking dirty pics.
That picture is nice though, it must feel great to make men all around the world cum for you.

If you want to smell heaven, bury your face in this area. Preferably after a working day or a light work-out.

like?

Pics of their cocks I guess.
And yeah they're my favvorite, I have lots of videos of guys cumming on my pics too :3

Not bad, the head could have been rounder (but that's ust my preference).Size is nice.

Thanks for posting your willy, user. :)

I also love smelly cocks. Talking about that natural musky/fishy scent after a long day. That smell intoxicates my senses. Is your roommate uncut? That uncut cock smell is heaven on earth... makes me diamonds...

More user cocks pls

No, he is cut. I've only sucked one uncut cock actually. I think I prefer cut but if the guy has got a cute face he is getting his cock sucked either way.

No, I think asking for pictures would be too much as the guys I suck identify as ''straight'', the idea of having their pics taken could make them nervous and less willing to try things with me.

Did the uncut guy smell differently than your cut roommate? I do think there’s a lot of difference between intimate scents, specially if uncut :)

Oh the str8 thing, yeah. Are you submissive with them?? I do the sissy thing so I basically just act like a girl lool.

I'm masc, but I am submissive I guess since I like worshipping them and doing all the work while they just sit still. I like being that tall, hairy, bearded, though looking guy who gets on his knees to suck dick in his private life. The idea really turns me on, lol.

No, he was freshly out of shower so he didn't smell. But his dick head was super shiny, I wonder if it was because he was uncut? Never seen a cut guy with a shiny helmet like that.

oooo
see I'm naturally super skinny and have feminine eyes so the whole girly femme thing works way better for me.

I'm pretty sure some of these dicks wouldn't even fit in me

Yeah I’m uncut and that shininess is definitely because of the protective foreskin. My head is super soft and shiny too... Cut guys usually dry up and the head it’s rough and matte looking... If you like manly scents I recommend you looking for a nice uncut guy with a daylong foreskin scent, nothing dirty just sexy as fuck... you won’t regret it ;)

willy

Nice fat meat.

I like cock too. Not as much as you do, but I like it. I told my girlfriend about it, but I don't think she will let me get some cock..

Good to see a girl cherish her man's baby-shooter.

Sounds nice. As long as no smegma. lol

Yeah exactly, no smegma at all, just that natural musky scent under the foreskin, damn I know it’s gonna make you go wild if you enjoy manly scents :3 I would let you sniff my dick for sure!

Thoughts?

Wow, that vein
Wish I was there with you, would slobber all over it

Wreck my throat!

Thanks, some people are turned off by big veins like mine but I find it hot.

Not often that a large vein like that is good but you pull it off.

Would you describe the smell of your manly parts?

Glad to hear that lol. I used to be self conscious of it after my first blowjob from my gf in hs who was freaked out by it. But since college I've grown over it and most people find it hot

Wtf is wrong with your dick rofl

Anyone who doesn't act freaked out is just being nice

lol a jelly bitch.
his cock is sexy

His cock is perfectly fine. Stop acting like yours is any better.

Jealous of what? The growth on the side of his dick? Are you fucking serious right now?

It is better, like, objectively because it doesn't look like it has a cancerous growth on the side of it. No I'm not posting pics, stay mad thirsty fag

No one wants to see your quarter inch pinch fag. Just saying that your dick likely looks worse than that.

And no, that wasn't me trying to get you to send a picture of it. Again, no one wants to see that.

>No I'm not posting pics
There is a god after all.

bump pls