Best ways to grab girls asses in public/ best story's of grabbing Girls in public

Best ways to grab girls asses in public/ best story's of grabbing Girls in public

Fuck off creep, and get a life or kys.

You're just a pathetic virgin touching random girls because no girl will ever touch you, fucking loser lol.

Just kys OP.

>mom tells me i can have a couple of her beers upon said night.
>really tastes bad but drink it anyway through motivation I got from Sup Forums.
>gone out to fireworks on the 4th of July.
>be enjoying the music with mom and her friends..
>girl must have been 5'11 with the tightest fittest body ever
>bottle courage ensues...

>Im kind of slowly moving forward because we're at the back of the crowd

>spend about six minutes slowly moving toward her to grab the booty cheek, mom is off at the beer tent with her friends
>gone about to grab the butt cheek
>chad turns and looks at me
>get so fucking nervous I just go find my mom and beg her to leave

I'd say probably don't. 'Cause you're eventually gonna run into a girl who's armed, or is like a powerlifter who knows krav maga, or you're gonna end up doing it on camera to some bitch who's "active in the community." Meanwhile there's almost zero chance of you grabbing a girl's ass and her reacting positively, like, "Hey, that was pretty good, now do the other one." Never gonna fuckin' happen.

I'd say your best bet is to just masturbate like an insane person until you're old enough to keep your hormones in check.

So for me in highschool the plethora of yoga pants made it hard not to grab some ass. I always liked the crowded hallway approach where you just graze against it. I also had it where I'd use my palm to cup the ass. Never had enough courage to give it a squeeze. The ladies certainly knew I was a perv but what are they gonna say, they were asking for it. I only wish I had known Trump's advice back then to grab em by the pussy.

>grab em by the pussy

I just found this thread again, guys. Please don't doit it's scary as fucking Hell.

>be me
>get invited by friends to a med school party
>drunk sluts everywhere
>start grabbing ass left and right
>some even winked at me

I got to say it's not that hard

what're they going to do? so they give you a dirty look or a piece of their mind? they'd never give me the time of day anyway so might as well grab a little ass.

when you see this all day how can you not just want to reach out and give it a little squeeze?

i Don't want to get arrested or beaten down

Sluts like having their booty grabbed anyway.

It's thinking like that which keeps you paralyzed. They're likely to feel uncomfortable by it which makes it hard for them to say anything. Plus if you do it where it could be an 'accidental' grab makes it all the more likely it will be shrugged off.

This thread has given me motivation to grab some ass!!

Used to work at a greasy nightclub and would walk around looking for money, phones and asses to grab in crowds.

When girls crowd surf in the mosh pits at concerts its really good. Loads of fingers prodding her bhole.

MMMM thats a good one! I tell you what the feeling of those yoga pants and knowing there's just that fabric separating your hand from her ass cheeks is just delicious.

Stupid nigglet this is Sup Forums faggot deal with it this shit is take on this site

Tame*

True shit

Hey stranger

Tumblr is over yonder