I'm pro-abortion. Not pro-choice, pro-abortion...

I'm pro-abortion. Not pro-choice, pro-abortion. Pregnant women should need to pass a test to get a license to give birth. This test would include basic questions like "Are you in a relationship or just a dumb slut? Are you employed? Is the father employed? Have you ever been convicted of a violent crime? Are you a high school graduate? Are you currently on drugs? Are you an alcoholic?"

Then both parents should have to pass an IQ test where 100 is pass and everything below is a fail. This would mean a lot less black and hispanic babies, but I could live with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm
pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/
youtube.com/watch?v=W7sejjBGrH0
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.186.102&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I support this.

So pretty much what they do with gays and lesbians before they are allowed to adopt a kid.

Heres the problem, niggers would never agree to that rule and overpopulate the planet.

In this hypothetical what happens if you don't pass your test?

maybe in a perfect world

finally a rational human being, why isnt this being implemenetd yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

you get sterilized

How would this be realistically enforced? What would stop people from fucking and getting pregnant regardless?

>niggers would never agree to that rule and overpopulate the planet
Also this

There'd of course be a different set of rules for the elites of society, why'd you even ask?

I suppose you would receive some sort of penalty for having said child, and it would be taken into care. I believe they should also be allowed to take the test again each year, or so. It's not without it's flaws, but it definitely has advantages

Abortion and forced sterilization, preferably with radiation or some other non surgical option. That ought to minimize costs and prevent the procedure from being reversed. It would cost tens of billions of dollars if we had to pay world renown surgeons to work around the clock but it shouldn't be that expensive to train and pay competent staff to basically fry people's ovaries/testes with an xray tube.

You get lined up on a wall and shot. Within three generations we'll be on interstellar spaceships.

I think there is a shit they can give them that attacks the reproductive faculties of a human.

A significantly less amount of inbred hicks, also okay with that

>Heres the problem, niggers would never agree to that rule and overpopulate the planet.
They're already overpopulating the planet. Niggers need this treatment the most. The ones that don't voluntarily go along with testing get forcefully sterilized by default.

Nignogs don't have enough intellect to present any real opposition. They wield absolutely no political power whatsoever and aren't smart or organized enough to put up resistance in the form of terrorism or guerilla strikes against sterilization centers.

The biggest minority threat would be the Jews. They're smart, organized and rich. They're also a subversive lot who put the wants of their tribe above the needs of society, in other words, Jews are what you might call a tyrant minority. They need to be dealt with accordingly.

w o k e

I think that's a little over complicated and a little too harsh at the same time.

I think if you have a violent felony, an IQ under 90, a history of drug abuse, or a severe mental disorder like schizophrenia then you should be sterilized. Most people would probably agree with this.

As is our species is starting to split into new species and we'll find uses for the idiots eventually.

I'm pro not being an irresponsible retard who doesn't use protection. Get a pussy raincoat. Take the pill. Diaphragm. Condom. Spermicide. Pull out. If you do none of these and get pregnant you should be forced to bear the child. There are consequences to your actions.

The IQ difference is because of environment and not genetics. Sure, there might be a tiny difference, but it pales in comparison to the individual differences. Should we, by your logic, castrate all white people because they score lower than east Asians, or do we acknowledge it's because of cultural and institutional differences?

Owwww, shit op. Label those posts when you write something with sharp Edges!

abortions are dangerous. only reason this wouldnt work flawlessly.

also consider the IQ of our president and most of his supporters. some real retards get rich and adequately provide for their child (who will inevitably turn into some variation of ethan couch).

>you should be forced to bear the child.
Dumb fuck christfag detected. I'm with china on this, you should be able to kill the baby let alone the embryo. It can't even form a real thought yet. Who gives a fuck if it dies except religious retards.

Soon, but again, who is gonna run around africa and enforce that rule? Thats where the majority of them breed(the place where every sexual disease comes from).

Christianity is gay. I'm tired of dumbshits getting a free pass for acting like morons.

this is not a terrible idea
>racial overtones aside

I think this is kind of opposite from what OP is addressing. The focus is that people who 'want' children perhaps shouldn't be able to have them?

>If you do none of these and get pregnant you should be forced to bear the child. There are consequences to your actions.
I have never respected this argument and never will. Childbirth and parenthood should never be a punitive onus for the unchaste. If misused as such, the children will simply grow up to become dysfunctional members of society and ultimately menace people from better families. As abortion rates went up over the past thirty years, crime rates went down. On the flip side, in the cities where young, single mothers overpopulate by not getting abortions, e.g. Chicago, murder rates have skyrocketed.

There is zero evidence to suggest that teenage mothers, especially niggers, giving birth to kids they don't know how to raise is good for society. There is a plethora of evidence to suggest otherwise.

Your argument is essentially "Hey slut, you got knocked up, now have fun shitting out this baby" and it reveals an 8th grader's understanding of how the real world works.

yes we need some sort of sterilization first police. then you work to get the right back and unsterilized

I don't think he read it. He's too used to getting republican talking points hammered into his head all day.

No. People who fuck without protection and don't expect to get pregnant deserve to be burdened for 20 or more years for the shit mistake they made. It's like when someone drives drunk and kills a family. You don't just say whoops that was a bad decision guess you guys can just give me a free pass and I'll be on my way.

Sadly the reason this idea would never work is because it would be abused like everything else. I think once the robots take over they'll be able to start breeding us better.

OP here. My thoughts can be found in the post directly below yours: You're essentially right that people who "want" kids shouldn't just get to have them as a right. But you're wrong to assume that I would ever want people who don't want kids to have them. The people who never wanted kids in the first place make even worse parents. This includes white trash but it's especially obvious with niggers/spics because their spawn grow up and join gangs whereas white niggers tend to just become meth addicts with dead end jobs or who support their habit via prostitution. (Of course, they should also be sterilized to break the cycle of drug addicted white trash begetting more drug addicted white trash.)

Please become a president, no matter what country, I will move there.

OH YEAH? WHAT IF FATHER DOESNT WANT THE CHILD?

counter idea, drop a sterilization virus on the planet, only way to get the cure is to go through that test.

and how r u gonna enforce any of this?

i meant policy, not police. this fits.

I don't care. Your respect is meaningless. They deserve nothing more than what they get. Wear protection. It isn't that hard. Play stupid game win stupid prizes.

>People who fuck without protection and don't expect to get pregnant deserve to be burdened for 20
Why? Because you and other retards say so? There is no reason for it except made up shit about responsibility. If something is in my body and I don't want it there then fuck you I'm going to kill it and throw a party afterwards.

maybe in a thousand years we'll be advanced to do something like this

>made up responsibility
>implying responsibility doesn't exist and/or isn't important
Great contribution to the downfall of the western world.

Lowering abortion rates is only going to ruin your life more but youre too stupid to think that far.

allowing an authoritarian mechanism to dictate the perimeters of propagation should not be limited to a simple questionnaire. a simple maths lesson for this lesser minded human would demonstrate that a time factor per case study wouldnt allow a positive nor even a population growth equilibrium. kill your self and save us the triggers.

>I don't care. Your respect is meaningless
I agree you shouldn't care about the respect of a stranger on an anonymous cattle herding forum. But you should care a whole lot about your future daughter getting gang raped by a pack of niggers. Or your car getting broken into, or your home burglarized, or your entire family getting shot in a drive by shooting targeting someone nearby. Has it ever crossed your mind that criminals don't appear out of the ether? Because they don't. They come from broken homes and shitty, unfit parents who should have never given birth. It won't be the grandsons of Bill Gates gang raping your daughter, it will be niggers with an IQ of 85 or so. Some people should have kids and some shouldn't.

>They deserve nothing more than what they get.
Society doesn't deserve to suffer just because niggers/spics/white trash fuck without condoms. Those babies grow up to create problems for the rest of us. It's the butterfly effect. People seem to misunderstand the concept that we're all connected. They make it into some hippie dippy bullshit about how we should all love and support one another. We shouldn't. Random strangers chimping out and killing each other affects you more than you might realize. Even if you never find yourself on the receiving end of their violence, .e.g. the Baltimore race riots where dindus literally attacked anyone with white skin, you should be aware that your tax dollars subsidize the prisons in which they eventually reside. It costs $60k a year per prisoner to keep these animals locked up. That money has to come from somewhere.

>Wear protection. It isn't that hard.
Not for someone with a three digit IQ. But wherever you find poverty and stupidity, you find hypersexual young people living only for the moment.

>Play stupid game win stupid prizes.
Society loses, not just the girls getting knocked up. Think beyond your petty slut shaming.

Keep telling yourself that. The people aborting babies aren't niggers or pakis. They're whites. Pakis get 4 wives with 9 or more children each. They are the burden. Why not lower abortion rates so my race doesn't commit collective suicide?

The people that would fight this are the people with them room temp IQ's if you know what I mean.

>implying niggers are the ones getting abortions
They're making single baby mamas like there's no tomorrow.

who gives a shit? by the time it makes an impact on color definition you'll be long dead and the ones around won't give a fuck.

That's why we have to forcibly sterilize them.

You're wrong that they don't get abortions, though. They get 35 percent of all abortions despite being only 12.5 percent of the population. Black teenagers are four times more likely to abort their pregnancies than whites. We need that number to be around forty.

cant be stopped but its be super hard to give birth if youre legally not allowed to. and obviously nobody can know that you have a child because if the government found out theyd at least take it away and punish you
if hypothetically the rules were all enforced as listed by op, wed have no teenage pregnancies resulting in less trash and a general improvment in society as a whole. also conincidentally less niggers and latinos

Doesn't this belong in Sup Forums

absolutely support this! A couple who I used to be friends with are expecting now. Both do various kinds of drugs, mostly weed, but also stuff like crystal and heavy drinking when partying. They also turned into total nutsacks, they have been married for some time, since then they just got worse. Al lot of fighting, he was pretty depressed, because she threatened him with a divorce if she didn´t have it her way yadda yadda, a lot of drama. He lost his drivers liscene some time ago when he tested positiv for thc after being pulled over by the cops. She is 31 one and never had a solid job, was studying to be a teacher for a while but never finished it.
Both are extremely emotionally instable and not suited at all to be parents.

I secretly wish that she has a misscarriage.

I don't care about "color definition" I care about their anti western culture. They come here and they outbreed till they have the majority then they change all the rules and fuck everyone else over like they always do.

sounds like a you problem

>till they have the majority

point still stands, you'll be long dead before that happens.

>Keep telling yourself that. The people aborting babies aren't niggers or pakis. They're whites.
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Don't take my word for it, learn from the CDC. Educate yourself.

As of 2013, non-Hispanic white women had the lowest abortion rate (7.2 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (121 abortions per 1,000 live births) and non-Hispanic black women had the highest abortion rate (27.0 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (420 abortions per 1,000 live births).

You should come back when you learn how to think for yourself. How is forcing people to live in more poverty going to benefit you in any way?
lol
Those poor people are going to suck out more taxes, do more crime, and be more of a burden.
Only reason republicans hold the position these days is because of the religious vote. Margaret Sanger started planned parent hood to reduce undesirables and probably saved the country.

In my country they will have majority in 2040.

>Margaret Sanger started planned parent hood to reduce undesirables and probably saved the country.
Preach! This woman deserves her own national holiday. Hell, she deserves to be sainted. That is, if the Catholic church weren't too busy sheltering pedophiles and telling people condoms are worse than AIDS.

K good then thanks for convincing me.

that's not the US. couldn't give a shit about shitistan. but i'll hopefully be dead by then anyway. i mean some places they are the majority now. this argument doesn't hold water for that either.

Godspeed, user.

They are subhumans they must go away.

if op ruled, rapefugee crysis would just die out in 2 generations

As hunter thompson said, buy the ticket, take the ride.

>crysis
ayyye

He also killed himself after saying he would never do that. I've done enough lsd to know to not listen to people who did more lsd than me.

Literally everyone who kills themselves at one point or another says they'll never do it because people who are really suicidal would rather live a good life than die and end it all.

isis*
:^)

I also support this

Yea I'm a fan and read a few of his books when I was in high school, but in my old age I've become cynical.

maybe the doctors could preform a test to see if it would have any bearth defects and if so they could termanate said berth than the cock suckers could help the pharmaceutical companies develop ways of making peoples lifs more enjoyable rather then just having to take another persription that gives you something else to treat

This thread fails to deliver.

>a lot less black and hispanic babies
Yes. Can we implement this now? What's the hold up?

>Soon, but again, who is gonna run around africa and enforce that rule?
Africans will kill themselves off via their own stupidity if we cut off, or at least dramatically reduce, our foreign aid programs and strongarm our allies into doing the same. Ironically, starving sub Saharan African countries out for a few decades could be the best thing for them. What Africa has always lacked is selective forces that will cull the herd. For most of their existence, surviving long enough to reproduce has been a given. We tend to look at the short life expectancy of African villagers and think that they must really have it so bad. The truth is, they're living too long for their own good and under circumstances that aren't forcing them to grow.

Intelligence was an evolutionary response to demanding environments. People from warm climates such as Africa evolved high testosterone levels instead of intelligence because they didn't need a lot of intelligence to survive, they just needed to be physically strong to win land wars between tribes and breed like rabbits in response to malaria. This explains why so many sub-Saharan Africans are aggressive, warlike people who rarely develop technology, instead preferring to fight, rape, enslave and kill one another (including ethnic cleansing).

Anyway, if we stop meddling in the affairs of Africans, they'll continue to be ruled by totalitarian despots who will literally starve the dumber and weaker people to death. HIV/AIDS will take its toll, as will malaria, ebola and other illnesses. Only the people smart enough to feed themselves, practice safe sex, avoid mosquito transmitted illnesses and play a smart political game to avoid the ire of their dictators will thrive. The fit will in time replace the unfit.

Africa would be a much better place for Africa and the rest of the world if well meaning western philanthropists would stay out of their affairs for a few generations. Let the herd thin a little.

>The IQ difference is because of environment and not genetics
So all those studies with niglets raised by whites still having lower scores was something else?
Environment shapes genetics. Africa has no harsh winters like Europe, so the need to plan ahead never became as advantageous as it would be for Europeans. That's not to say there aren't outliers in both groups, but millennia of environmental factors shape what traits are passed on. I think you need to visit Sup Forums.

>racial overtones aside
It's not racism, it's just race realism. Not everyone evolved in a selective environment with cold winters. Asians are the smartest race on average because their environment was a frozen wasteland for many years, where you had to be fairly intelligent just to avoid freezing or starving to death. Of course, Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest ethnic group of all. I personally believe this is because they have European genes—from a fairly selective environment—coupled with thousands of years of persecution, an ad hoc selective process that killed off the dumber Jews; Hitler and his ilk ironically made Jews smarter.

we just get rid of Africa, either build a massive wall they cant escape and treat it like a zoo, or nuke it

TV floors that changes design of said floor but wait I coun't afford that

>Should we, by your logic, castrate all white people because they score lower than east Asians, or do we acknowledge it's because of cultural and institutional differences?
White people, on average, really are dumber than east Asians. It's not just culture. In fact, east Asians have a culture that values education in large part because they're intelligent enough to see the merit of education and working harder to get ahead. Contrast this with the degenerate do what thou wilt culture of African Americans.

And no, I don't think whites should be castrated for scoring lower than Asians. Whites on average are smart enough. There is a threshold for the amount of stupidity society can tolerate. Criminals, on average, have very low IQs. Intelligence and empathy appear to be closely correlated, just as income and intelligence are nearly perfectly correlated.

that is just not so if you take the IQ's of political, entertainment,and sport figures into consideration when you skew numbers

ridiculous assumptions backed up by nothing. it's like you just assumed this was correct and never bothered to check any of it. all bullshit

What you don't seem to realize is that many of those athletes and entertainers who make tens of millions go broke just as quickly (MC Hammer, Mike Tyson, et al). They lack the intellect to invest or even save their tremendous wealth. Read the autobiography of Joe Louis for a great first hand account of how easy it is to squander your wealth just by foolishly not paying taxes on time. He was the greatest heavyweight boxer of his era, and possibly the greatest of all time, but he died penniless and deeply in debt to the IRS. The same is true of Sugar Ray Robinson, the lb for lb GOAT. There are so many examples of athletes and other people best described as income outliers blowing through their wealth it's not even funny. It makes sense when you think about it. What do you expect from people who get punched in the head or throw balls for a living?

Anyway, here's an interesting article on the near perfect correlation between intelligence and income, with sources for every number listed.

pumpkinperson.com/2016/02/11/the-incredible-correlation-between-iq-income/

Object to any one thing in particular and I'll cite sources supporting my position. Everything I've said is well documented. There are no original ideas there, sadly.

>White people, on average, really are dumber than east Asians.
Maybe the ones smart enough to leave. They may score well on tests, but they have no sense of initiative or creativity. I've worked with them for years. They're smart, but they're insane and they are not the same as White Europeans. They get harebrained ideas and then run with them without stopping to consider all other factors. Anyone can do this, i just saw a preponderance of weird shit when dealing with Chinese every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7sejjBGrH0

Spot on. Ive been saying this for years.

>Object to any one thing in particular

that asians are smarter and that blacks are dumber. any of the intelligence stuff really. IQ tests are pretty much worthless as we now know. and they were invented by the people who are claiming better intelligence anyway. show me some stats and i'll refute them because i've seen a lot of bullshit. have at it.

>pumpkinperson.com

yeah, no, this doesn't sound like a good source, sorry.

you're talking about boxers for fuck's sake. i know plenty of people who aren't boxers and white who blew through all their money.

the people who are driven to collect money are the sames ones who manage to keep it. no surprise there. what makes you think it's a skin color thing? it just so happens that until recently the only black people making money were in some form of entertainment that didn't prize obsession with money or intelligence.

>This would mean a lot less black and hispanic babies
that shit doesnt matter, return to racial mean happens.

because the wrong side won wwii

the test should be given while in high school

kek
>lmao

>that asians are smarter and that blacks are dumber
You do realize this is one of the worst kept secrets in the world, right? People have known this for over 40 years now.

>IQ tests are pretty much worthless as we now know. and they were invented by the people who are claiming better intelligence anyway. show me some stats and i'll refute them because i've seen a lot of bullshit. have at it.
Read Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability (Rushton and Jensen, 2005)

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.186.102&rep=rep1&type=pdf

>yeah, no, this doesn't sound like a good source, sorry.
It's not a source, it's a blog article written by an author who cites multiple academic sources in support of his argument. Quite effectively, I must say.

they arent the only ones who are burdened though. their kids are fucked. and society foots the bill in more ways than one.

It would be like taking guns away from everyone. The people who most definitely shouldn't have them would be the ones mostly getting pregnant.

Wouldn't have happened if we didn't justify degeneracy by removing responsibility for one's actions though.

again, that doesnt force acceptance of responsibility, it just displaces it onto others.

>you're talking about boxers for fuck's sake. i know plenty of people who aren't boxers and white who blew through all their money.
Stupid people, yes.

>the people who are driven to collect money are the sames ones who manage to keep it. no surprise there. what makes you think it's a skin color thing?
Smart people keep their money, as wealth and intelligence are closely correlated, and smart people are more likely to be white, Asian or Jewish, as race and intelligence are also correlated. There are high IQ black outliers, including black billionaires like Oprah, just as there are low IQ outliers, e.g. homeless Jews. But they are just that, outliers.

>it just so happens that until recently the only black people making money were in some form of entertainment that didn't prize obsession with money or intelligence.
That's not true, either. Before abolition, 28 percent of freedmen (blacks granted their freedom) owned slaves and were making money via slave labor. After that, a number of blacks supported themselves via sharecropping. Eventually, schools were desegregated and negros were allowed into the same prestigious colleges as white students, often with worse grades (aka Affirmative Action). Today, blacks are even able to attend medical school with comparatively weak test scores and grades. Pic related.

Persistent inter-generational black poverty is a construct of the welfare state. People have been handed fish instead of being taught to fish, and they have suffered for it. Of course, with an average genetic IQ of 85, blacks were never going to be the greatest fishermen but it doesn't take a genius to perform moderately skilled labor (e.g., driving a bus, unclogging toilets).

So the answer is let everyone be irresponsible hedonists got it thanks.