Personal 10/10's

Judge the fuck outta me Sup Forums. It gets me horny

>Radiohead
Fuck off pleb

I strongly approve of Dead Can Dance, and picking Spleen and Ideal over Within the Realm...

Cool Thanks. Spleen just blows my mind. It's like Mantra'd out Droney Post Punk. Super up my alley, kinda hits my musical G-spot in ways other DCD albums can't yet. Serpents Egg > In the Realm as well

>one of the worst radio heads albums
>one of the worst surf jam albums
>one of the worst beach cottage albums
what did he mean by this

>listening to radiohead
Could you be any more entry level

Also
>BT is the only non-Sup Forumscore artist on there
It's fun letting others think for you isn't it

Can't judge, haven't listened to those yet

>In Radiohead Denial
Could you be anymore entry level

>Fucking Burzum and Gas in you're chart
Okay now I get it, haha, good bait

Dead Can Dance are one of my top 5 favourite bands of all time and Serpent's Egg is my favourite, with Spleen being #2.

Don't get me wrong WTROADS is 10/10, they just have even better ones than that IMO All of their albums are masterpieces except for s/t and Spiritchaser which are still solid albums for what they are

Fight Me Sup Forums.

>inb4 t. nu male

I literally agree with everything you just said, except Spleen is #1 for me and Serpents Egg is #2. Glad they get love here, Probably my favorite artist of the 80's band right above David Sylvian, U2, The Chameleons, and Talk Talk.

Nice trips, but if I may;
How are those albums you listed not inferior to others in their catalog? You must have not thoroughly listened

I know that you're actually the master baiter here but ok whatevs yeah ok u got me senpai I suck thom yorke dick like every other person that worships RYM all day erryday even at the family table haha I love being a trve patrician listening to what everyone else likes haha yes radiohead is totally niche, avant-garde and obscure, their lyrics are just, like, so deep brah I can't even he totes mcscrotes gets the pain of being a loser suburban teenager which I never had because I never had the suburb life so to me the lyrics are super petty and shallow but ok haha you win the big prize boyo you got me for sure there haha I was just baiting I love radiohead haha

1/1, need to get around to What's Going On and Homogenic one of these days, not too interested in the rest
2/3
3/4
4/4

What do these numbers mean?

>How are those albums you listed not inferior to others in their catalog
they are inferior to others in their catalog. that's what I was saying.

number of albums you liked from the chart/number of albums you've heard from the chart

How many albums he liked out of How many albums he listened to

The sad news is I know for a fact that when he rated me, he had only listened to the ones Sup Forums talks about regularly.

They all do nobody here listens to music outside of what gets talked about regularly here. I mean just look at his chart and tell me you don't recognize every album there.

Dopethrone and endtroducing are good. What albums did you like on my chart? i'm

I don't know which chart is yours but you need to chill out my dude, not a single chart in here thus far is particularly obscure, especially for Sup Forums, you're really not as special as you think you are friendo.

But back up you're opinion like a man then and not an ignorant faggot?

alcest, gybe, slint and pallbearer

I tend to prioritise exploring new genres rather than new artists in genres I've already looked into most of the time, and I just get through music slower, so a lot of my favourite albums tend to be entry/just below entry level stuff from a variety of different genres. It's something I should be working hard on changing but for the time being that's how it is

Talk Talk and C&L are nice, other than that pretty meh
Cool indie rock, nothing great though
Awesome picks. Heard 8 of them and love them all
You picked the right PF album, but Rush sucks
Pretty nice
+Pink Moon, Fishmans
-Snarky Puppy

I only recognize 7/10

I am chill, you're just mad cause your chart is pleb, man, and it hurts the pseudohipster in you to have your normie status called out. Go hug your Anne Frank body pillow as you cry yourself to sleep on your semen stained pillowtop you pleb.

This is the roast the fuck out of everybody thread, and mah nigga u just got roaste
d

>I am chill
>Get's this mad

Missing cover art is In the Court of the Crimson King

I expect disagreements, especially on s&e

>branca

would hang out with

>I am mad
>Get''''''''s this chill

why are you so sad

Top 8

hay guize, i hop u like my favvorte LPs, lo00lz

Normies/plebs hate Radiohead user. It's why their brilliant Glastonbury set got such a mixed reception.