How do you get over a girl you cant have? hit me Sup Forums

how do you get over a girl you cant have? hit me Sup Forums

you must take the mark of the beast

dont

you don't, this is the beginning of your spiral

Bring yourself to the realization that there are other fish in the sea. I went through the same 2 years ago.

ive been spiraling friend

then this is just another day

>how do you get over a girl you cant have?
Get drunk and fuck her friends

dont be a fanny. If she doesnt want you, why do you care?

i dont know why i care so much mate, hence why im asking Sup Forums

let tranny hookers fuck your hole

I dont Know.... :(

Suicide

just dont.
Tell ugly girls they are pretty, tell pretty girls they are ugly. Now go fuck someone

See a psychiatrist.

Don't idealize her. She's only human and if you dated her for a few years you will be totally sick of her shit.

I am going through the something similar my girl is a bit autistic and has mood swings now Its like we've broken up. It hurts but in a few days I will begin not to care so will you.

eat. sleep. repeat. i've been doing this my whole life. nothing can take away the sadness you feel right now, but eventually, it will fade, as you live on and become a bit more numb.

This.

i feel like something could
and shes in my dreams, waking up i just sad

Hahaha. You're so fucking pathetic.
First of all, girls are easy to get. You can't get her because you're so ugly and beta.
Second, why wouldn't you be able to get over it? Are you gay? Feelings are for girls and faggots.
I'm so lucky I was born handsome and alpha as fuck. I'll never have any problems with girls.

Best as I've figured out if you can't get with them move on to the next one, if they break your heart is not easy but again or yourself out there and chat up other chicks worth smashing, if you need to take time in between this girl and the next hang out with your bros and keep your mind occupied

you dont even know my situation

also
>Are you gay?
yes thats why i cant get over a girl

the fact you just thought to write that reply is way more pathetic. and you posted it even.,

Fuck off beta faggot.
Show your face you fat fucker.

wait is that you? i thought you just posted a random faggot..
youre a literal shit on floor compared to me hahahhahahahaha
reading your post again just made me laugh in a sad moment
i could steal every girls you had from you.. but i like a girl that is not
>easy to get
like you do you faggot fuckboy

You sit down with yourself, realise you are not the subject of their attraction (or for that matter, any other girl in your life) - you deal with this the usual way (become an alcohol and then focus on quitting that instead as its way harder than "boohoo I can't get a GF")

How I know? Alcoholic in recovery.

Yes, that is me. And I can show you more if you want because I know I'm good looking.
Please show your picture. I bet you sit in your basement all day and wonder why no girl likes you.
Here's another from me. See, at least I got friends. What do you have you pathetic cuck?

Realize that it's hormones and neurochemicals. Seriously, look it up. You're probably young and don't have much experience with falling in love. It's a very strong physio-chemical reaction and you've attributed that dopamine crave (read: addiction) to one person. Look some shit up about neurochemistry or biochemistry of love and cravings and drugs. Then go out and get attracted to other women to teach yourself that these reactions can come from other women. Stop talking to and seeing her until you start to get feelings for other girls. Girls being plural. Don't fuck up and get attracted to just one again. You'll never have her. Girls can smell need and desperation a mile away and you may as well be dumping garbage juice on yourself; it's that attractive. Live your life. Have fun. Do cool things. Be someone girls would want to spend time with. Don't bend over backwards to clear schedules because you want them more than anything else in your life. Fit them into your interesting and busy schedule. Do things that they can join you on and genuinely not care whether they come or not. You're going to have a great time anyways

i dont owe you my picture and dont have the low self estime you show with your pictures and attacks. i dont need the approval of your face bearing faggot ass

thanks user, makes the most sense

Femanon?
Tits or GTFO!

i assume you are
kys

just never truly fall in love. True love doesn't exist. Every girl I fall in love so far I've only fall in love as a fap material, nothing more. That's the key to success. Depression happens when you don't meet your expectations, so you'll never be depressed if you never have expectations in the first place.

I want a relationship with someone who only wants friends with benefits. How do I get over that?

ask the faggots who posted his pictures
he might now about this

Realize that you never had her. You were just infatuated or she never felt the same about you. If the case is she doesn't feel the same, consider the following:

If you were able to be with her now, the both of you would be miserable. She'd be miserable because she would be with someone she doesn't love and you will be miserable because you know she doesn't love you and never will. That scenario is the most depressing than the heartbreak you are going through now.

Speaking as a dude who has been rejected a lot, it gave me perspective.
I rather be with a person who feels the same about me as I do about her. I have become more understanding of when I've been rejected, I simply am not the one. As much as that sucks, I'm glad because I know where I stand and can go off looking for the next one instead of being in this chicks "friend zone", if that even exists.

More great advice. Go out and get rejected 100s of times it'll be good for you. Putting too many eggs in one basket and getting rejected crushes you but if you just go out and get rejected a ton and get used to it from girls whose opinions of you don't really matter you'll realize it's not a big deal and you'll greatly expand your possibly dating pool. Most people fear rejection and never get laid because they never make a move. Or they do once or twice and get hurt and assume it will keep happening. Guess what? It will. Until it doesn't occasionally. The guys who get the most girls get rejected the most too.

Also, set low expectations when you talk to a girl. The goal isn't marriage and kids with her. It's talking to her. Set the goal of saying hello and introducing yourself 10 times and then walking away that day. Get used to interacting with girls on low stakes interactions.

She didnt reject me, she simply never will be mine. I want to have my head back.

Im not sure how being rejected by random girls I wont have interest in help me forget the other one. As a matter of fact, the more girls I meet, the more she stands out

You're deluded into thinking she's special. So is everyone else. Cut her out of your life completely and find others who are special to you. By getting rejected and not fearing it as well as getting used to being more comfortable talking with women, when those special ones come along you won't be nervous and awkward and fuck it up

bruh I'm a permavirgin with an ugly small penis, suck it up

Why won't she be your's? You a basement dweller? Not Chad enough?

If those are the cases then you have just realized your faults. Work on yourself and you will see it will get you far in the long run. She might not be with you but you will effectively create more scenarios where you will be in the presence of more chicks who knows? Maybe you will get with them

i only suck the biggest and most beautiful cock thank you

shes my best friends little sister. shes young

you get over her R now fuck off