Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Every fucking day, do you literally have nothing better to do? I'm not even American and this shit is old cancer

>Triggered liberal cuck detected?

No Shit, that's what I asked earlier.

Try German but keep doing damage control

no, it's just the same shit over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

"Germany" isn't a political ideology faggot.

Listen, you inbred retard fuck. It's called implication. You dictated the situation would call for an American liberal to be angry. Why the fuck would any person not from America care. We responded because while you basement dwellers laugh thinking you're super edgy you're further ruining this already shit site.

>nows the part where you say "I was only pretending to be retarded"

Hahaha ,newfag falling for bait. Lurk more faggot.

>people trying to talk directly to a Russian bot

Not a bot faggot.

A very vocal minority. This is not america.

Hey fag, Russian bots aren't developed enough to get through Sup Forums's reCAPTCHA.

>oh no he knows I'm a retard even after saying I don't have anything better to do, better tell him it's bait he fell for
>ha newfag
>got him!

God you're sad, now go fuck off retard

My mistake, just a bored child then.

ITT: cringey OP gets BTFO topkek

>"White men are terrorists"
>Trying as hard as possible to look like a white male...

They might take the extremely advanced step of purchasing a Sup Forums pass, but only expert hackers have the skills to do something like that.

by letting in all the communist jews that hitler wanted to get rid of and allowing them to set up shop in our university system.

You do release it's not one person you're replying to right? From the way you're typing it makes it seem like you're addressing the same person when there's at least 2 or 3 of us who responded to you.

Nibba they Russian, they can't afford that shit. That can barley afford food.

Bump

It's 100% samefagging and if not prove it wrong

Protip; you can't samefag

You know nothing Jon Faggot.

It's still not as bad as the Andy Sixx threads.