Fuck the NBA

Fuck the NBA

FUUUUUUUCK KEEEEVIN DURAAAAAANT

Show me one woman with 25% of the resume of any current NBA head coach. If the stars didn't respect Blatt what makes anyone think they'd respect a woman coach?

>x organization's product sucks ASS even though I don't say how and have no objective basis to prove it and they're using their time and money to push SJW politics reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how do you not get bored of this shit, fuck off back Sup Forums

>posting your own youtube comments to Sup Forums

fucking kys

SHE WIIIIIIIIL BE LOOOOOOOOOVED

silver and the media will crush any player who speaks out against a female coach... even if it is deserved

there will be no female Blatts

and that is true equality ;)

>when a leaf gets mad

no one forced you to enter this thread

The NBA is a 3 team league with almost 0 parity and garbage officiating, it's the worst product of the 4 major sports leagues by far

Pretty disgusting and misogynistic that half the players in the NBA are not women. It's time for the great progressive leader to right this terrible wrong as well

How are those missions mutually exclusive? You guys just won't stop inventing conflicts where you feel attacked.

I don't care about women coaches or whatever meme shit the NBA is pushing these days, but it is in fact the worst fucking league in the US. You can literally pinpoint the 3 or 4 teams that will be relevant every single year without fail. The regular season and most of the playoffs are pointless. It's shit.

You do realize you are on Sup Forums and not Twitter, Reddit or Tumblr, right? Hatred of women is gospel.

guys, if she has a vagina, it's her turn only because of that

your opinion is worthless because you are a white male, you dont understand what it is like to be a woman or a PoC, please refrain from commenting on what you dont understand

its time for someone with a vagina to coach in the NBA, we need someone with a vagina to coach in the NBA

so pathetically butthurt

it's ridiculous

we should start a campaign to replace Silver with a woman or a minority

i mean cmon its 2017

>complain about reddit PC culture ostracizing any opnion outside of their own and creating a social bubble
>do the same thing

How are they not?

>"We want a woman"
>1 woman and 29 men show up for job interview
>woman gets job
>"s-she got it on merit we swear guys"

yea okay

IT'S 2017 AND A WHITE MAN IS RUNNING THE NBA WHEN WILL THE WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE STOP?

I was not ostracizing the leaf, I was just telling him how things were.

>female coach trying to manage 12+ adult black men

Yeah no

I don't see anyone getting shadowbanned or downvoted comletely out of view.

You seem to have started seeing the ability to disagree as a sign of an echo chamer somehow. It's backwards.

>waahhh you're disagreeing with my point of view
>that's ostracizing me
>by not agreeing to all of my opinions you have created a social bubble

>Hypothetical situation
>That still doesn't support the argument

This. These guys are all alpha males...thinking they would respond well to a female coach is laughable. Men aren't wired that way. I realize how fedora that sounds but it's the truth

Honestly are there any female coaches at any level whatsoever? I mean I guess there has to be some shit college somewhere but I can't imagine that team is any good

>"mutually exclusive" is a magic spell to protect me from argument harm

shuggyduggy

How's it different from the largely male executive management teams under female CEOs? Any distinction is man-made

>Sports entertainment business

>Honestly are there any female coaches at any level whatsoever?

Becky Hammon's been on the spurs for three years as assistant.

But that was literally the OPs complaint... That the commissioner was ignoring quality in favor of these things. I wasn't using a technicality, I was mocking the premise. How was this lost on you?

Women are intelligent and funny. Get over it

>How are animals different from humans?

gee i dunno

has she ever been the head coach of a mens team?

Shit bait

silver is a sexist for not giving up his job

what he doesnt think a woman could lead the NBA?

Wut

she HCd the Spurs in the summer league I think

Because these are nignogs with a high school diploma (but likely a 9th grade education) who do nothing besides travel the country playing a recess game and drinking high shelf booze

But yeah I guess it's comparable to CFOs and heads of departments of large companies

Shit I never thought I'd say:
>I miss David Stern

>woman gets hired on bad team (thats how most coach hiring are)
>she fails (most coaches do)
it is going to really hard to fire her without everyone calling the owner a sexist

So having a degree makes you better at respecting female authority? This is a whole new correlation I've never seen trotted out before.

Ned the nerdy business is not the same thing as DeAnthony Wallace with a 10th grade level education from tenement high school.

Yeah but you don't actually give a fuck about Becky Hammon or whatever. You couldn't care less. You're just mad online because your only sense of community is outrage culture.

The idea of building communities or organizations or anything is so completely alien to you that all you can do is stomp around, look sour all the time, listen to demagogues (who only want to use people like you to gain power for themselves) and alienate yourself even further from normal society. I have to be tough but fair, you're failing to integrate.

right wingers sure get sensitive when people talk about women, gosh

Wow, I've been BTFO.

Truly you are "The Brainiac"

big day for you

Left wingers sure get sensitive when I tell them I've never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire life

>So having a degree makes you better at respecting female authority?
yay, you figured it out!!!

Adam Silver is Jewish not white

>hatred of women is gospel

*tips fedora*

>virgin telling others his ideals of "masculinity"

comedy

MOD ON SP DOES IT FOR FREE

DELETING THE SPORTS RELATED THREADS

why the fuck is she playing basketball in a dress?

anyway nice strawman. If a women is good enough at ego management and gameplanning to be a head coach, then so be it. But this is unlikely, and trying to force a female coach(as Silver suggested) will only hurt her, the team she tries to coach, and the league.

What's next? Every team is forced to have a women in the starting lineup? Seriously there's no difference.

>Michele Roberts, a Washington D.C. litigator, was elected as the new executive director of the National Basketball Players Association. She became the first female executive director of NBPA and the first woman to head a major professional sports union in North America.

i guess the nba didnt get enough good press from this

>this entire thread

to be fair, he's getting btfo for making that comment, even /r/nba's thread was 90% against his comments.

the problem, and i've noted this many times on my live blog on /nba/ general, is that when Silver kicked Sterling out for all those comments, he suddenly became the progressive's champion of rights in the sports world.

as a result, people are expecting him to continue that, and his position as commisioner has became little more than being a political figurehead. taking the all-star game away, trying to ban players resting because some minority kid missed his favorite player or some shit, all the literal retards they drag out to meet players before the game under the ruse of "nba cares."

silver is unfortunately making the rookie commissioner mistake of trying to please people instead of doing what's right for the league.

the league had a recently rebranded charlotte team, with superstar owner michael jordan, and they decided to pull the all-star game for some frivolous law that no one will remember in 10 years. but everyone is gonna to remember that he took the asg from NC and he probably set the franchise back a few years and mostly certainly cost them millions because of the national exposure someone like kemba would have gotten hosting the weekend

now, regarding becky hammon. she's a fine coach, maybe even a good one. however, there's guys like patrick ewing who's been waiting in the wing for a job for years and there's no good reason she should get a job before him.

because that's what silver is making it sound like. he's going to fast track hammon's career and she'll get a head coach job that shouldn't wouldn't have gotten if she had a penis.

why are you pretending that's a legitimate assertion?

That post is misogynistic. Women shouldn't have to earn anything they should just be handed stuff bc they have vaginas.

t. sam hinkie

>going full Sup Forums in response
>muh demagogue
>building a community means enforcing inequal treatment of individuals based on gender in the name of equality
>it's just normal society lol shut up and accept it

This. It's always the same teams that will win unless the gods make the lower seed win

I wish you luck in the quest to get a smooth gorilla brain

>the league had a recently rebranded charlotte team, with superstar owner michael jordan, and they decided to pull the all-star game for some frivolous law that no one will remember in 10 years. but everyone is gonna to remember that he took the asg from NC and he probably set the franchise back a few years and mostly certainly cost them millions because of the national exposure someone like kemba would have gotten hosting the weekend

This part is retarded and you're retarded for posting it.

This. They 'll make sure the players on the team are kept inline. Any criticism will be hailed as misogyny. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they rig the game so the female coach consistently wins.

This. They don't even like old white men telling them what to do. You think a 5ft6 woman telling them how to play basketball is gonna go over well.

This has been basketball forever - lakers dynasty, bulls dynasty, celtics dynasty, whatever.

It's the sport where idk the top .01% of players in the league will always have the most impact on a single game. 5v5, not 11v11, no line changes, and they can be put on the court in every crucial situation. Because of this secondary talents will always try to lobby to be on the lebron team, the magic team, the mj team.

I'm not even a huge nba fan but like this is all really inherent, obvious stuff and I don't know why people can't just take it as a fact of life?

why are you pretending it's not? You seriously think 4+ years of adulthood of having female professors who's authority you have to actually respect makes no difference? Most of these guys haven't listened to a women besides their mom since elementary school. Seriously you are retarded for thinking there would actually be no difference, actually baffling.

this is armchair psychology based on stereotypes my man, and the fact that you are so confident in it is the baffling thing. If anything, lacking male authority figures and being raised by women in the family/community is going to do more for their respect for female authority than spending time in male-dominated academia.

Not only are you coming to the table with zero evidence, but your speculations don't even hold water. Unsurprisingly, you're still extremely confident in your assertions.

A retard or troll I just cant tell this time.

>woman gets a job bc she's a woman
>"its okay she deserves it"
>guy with better qualifications complains
>"Reeeeeees you hate women stop holding women down"

Literally every argument I've seen. How people with fully functioning brains think it's okay for a woman to have a job over a better qualified man simply bc
She has a vagina. Is beyond me. Its not even misogynistic. Its common sense you should get a job based on your skill set not your color or gender.

Please have the first female coach. Once everyone see's that she's going to lead the worst team in the league, we can stop with all this petty feminist bullshit.

Women are not leaders.

I hope Pop names Hammon as his successor for all the butthurt it would cause

Also because a bunch of black dudes getting bossed around by a white girl literally called Becky is hilarious

Suck muh dick cuz

>my boss is a woman
>got her job due to sucking up and diversity
>she gets stressed out over the smallest things
>when the pressures on she cries and runs to two of my male co workers to fix everything
>she takes credit and throws them under the bus all the time
>our department has been going downhill since she took over
>when its crunch time or we are busy she sits on the computer with her best friend and our supervisor (also a girl) and shop for clothes
>she had a nervous breakdown 2 months ago bc her boss got on her about the way she was running things took a month off paid
>she has a giant undeserved ego and thinks she's better than everyone

And the kicker is they just gave her a 2nd department to run and kicked the male boss of that department out. He didn't do anything wrong. They just wanted to cater to her. This pc bullshit needs to stop.

Progressives think equality of outcome is the only important thing when it comes to equal rights. They would be fine with half of the NBA teams being coached by women even if it makes the product worse. All that matters is that the demographics represented in society are matched at every level in the professional world, except when it comes to fucking white males of course.

The way you pretend to understand black culture is sad and pathetic.

They had male authority figures and role models. Athletes, rap stars, and drug dealers. What do they all have in common? Oh that's right, they all treat women like shit. Meanwhile the MBA nerd spends his time around dudes who would give themselves a wedgie if a solid 7 told them to.

"stereotypes" rofl I know common sense is hard, but it's ok to generalize when you're talking about a group of nearly 500.

Now fuck off back to gebbit, you wouldn't look so retarded if everyone else was low IQ like you.

It's been like this since the lottery was rigged back in 1985. Not many people really believe in the legitimacy of the NBA after the Finals last year.

I feel like if you wanted a team to tank hard you would get a woman coach, so it has its applications

This.

Women look pretty with their mouths full.

Hammon wouldn't be any worse than Hoiberg, honestly

that's not an argument

>People still thinking a coach does anything except call time-outs and have the camera on them as they scream
Lmfao

I don't see what this has to do with politics

>posting your own youtube comments to Sup Forums

not youtube i think

>female coaches a team
>bet against that team
>profit

female coaches, when?

That one female coach of the Tennessee women's program would've been good enough to be an NBA coach but she got old and died.

The NBA is probably the easiest major sport to coach. You can always blame failures on not having superstars and if you do have superstars they run the team for you. Complicated offensive schemes are worthless when you can just run simple screens and chuck it.

underrated post