Let's talk about foreskin Sup Forums...

Let's talk about foreskin Sup Forums. I know its a taboo or unspoken subject for many but we have to understand all about it. Circumcising babies and children without their consent is wrong in all human aspects. Circumcision should be reserved for fully aware adults or medically necessary interventions. Let a child keep his integrity and help me educate people about this topic to save the future generations. Pic related close up of my whole dick.

what do you wanna know?

ask a uncircunsized anything

Op definetly a fag. Thinking of other mens foreskin? Fag shit right there. Guess you dont like suckin cut guys huh?

People, this is exactly the type of person im trying to educate. Please help me explain to this idiot I am not worrying about other men{s foreskins, I am trying to help this closed minded person to save his son (in case he ever has any) from an unecessary procedure so he can enjoy his whole penis for the rest of his life or otherwise it can be his decision to cut it off if he pleases.

I wish I had mine
Then again I wish I didn't have such a small dick too

Lol. Funny how you can determine the size of my dick with a close up picture... And about your foreskin, you should let us know and share your story so it doesn’t repeat on other boys...

I agree and think infant circumcision should be banned.

Exactly. That’s what I truly believe. I still wonder if we will see that in our lifetime.

>dicklets wishing they got circumcised making up reasons why their shrivelled anteater nose is supposedly a good thing
literally fox and the grapes

Not at all. I am really glad that in a society like ours I managed to escape the cut. I get to decide on my own, I didn’t have anyone deciding anything about my natural body without my consent. You can’t say the same.

Why would you want it to happen when you're older, shit would fucking hurt

Why would you want it to happen to you at all?

my god its hard to look at that picture. disgusting. no wonder women prefer cut cocks.

I know the recovery process is harder as an adult but it will be your own decision. The other way around is being an adult and hating you were circumcised without you wanting that and having to live with that horrible impotence. I don’t imagine any adult getting circumcised by the same reasons as a mom would circumcise his son (mostly aesthetically and unresearched information), if they ever did it it would be something serious like phimosis or infections.

I agree.

>tfw no foreskin

I have no idea why it makes me so fucking self conscious

It's clean and let's you feel more during sex

a foreskin is
>comfy
>mushy
>keeps your gland wet
>has thousands of nerve endings which can be stimulated
yet the jew tells you you have to cut it off because his ancestors did it 2000 yrs ago.

Don’t be exaggerated. Genitals aren’t supposed to be the most beautiful thing you get to see. I prefer the look of natural skin than a scar and two colored penis. Come on.

theyre not "supposed" to be? ok, well uncut cocks are gross, regardless of what theyre "supposed" to look like, whatever that means.

This is exactly the feeling and thought I wish was erraticated from men. I don’t see this subject being equal if we were talking about girls.

this

>It's clean
or, you know, instead of cutting of your dick just wipe it with toilet paper when you take a piss
>let's you feel more during sex
bullshit.
you realize the foreskin pulls back automatically when you get hard right?

op is retard

>nasty uncut cock detected

You can leave the thread now. Thanks for your useless input.

Yes sir. Because a “god” told them to do it... You serious?

Infants can and will still experience psychological trauma after distressing events.

I guess all i can do is get over it until time machines are invented.

Nope. I would show you a pic of my dic but I don't feeling like getting my camera.

nah, ill stick around a little longer, its fun making sock-cocks self-conscious.

That pic is fucking amazing. More macro shots of your foreskin please.

Jews do it for their religion so that's kosher.

uncut is aesthetic, you withered stick user

the nerve endings are still being stimulated if you go more than head deep retard

What are you? Twelve?

shit taste, uncut dicks are gorgeus

what the fuck are you talking about

>literally fox and the grapes

Are you retarded?

Why would anyone wish they were circumsized?
If anyone wanted to be circumsized they could just go get circumsized, nothing stopping them.

That's like wishing you had a glass of water when
It's not fucking hard to just go and get a glass of water.

Here you go.

More...

Yes they are. For me is the perfect male anatomy. How we were supposed to be and look. I don’t feel ashamed of representing the perfect male body.

Children shouldnt be circumcised, they should be thought how to clean their penises instead of complain that they aren't cut. Cleaning frequently >>>>> mutilation

This

These are so great, I absolutely love macro cock pics

you said the forskin rolls back during sex as if it wasnt important. Shit is full of nerve endings. Hence it adds more pleasure to sex. tard

I have to agree with the jews on this one, this pic looks gross

I agree. It should not be treated like something special. It’s just like girls, you teach them how to open their labia and clean themselves throughly. Same with a boy, just teach them to clean and that’s about it...

Thanks!

You dick looks the same if you use a macro lens doesn’t matter if your cock is cut or uncut. It’s the cell structure of the glans. It’s not gross it’s just how it looks. And that’s precum, I bet you have had that before too...

You're a good guy op
just maybe don't mention it's your pic, that's pretty gay
I feel sorry for those where it's common practice so I hope this mentality gets fixed as well
thankfully here it's not common practice and only happens when it's medically neccesary

the foreskin rolls back when you're *uncircumcised*, moron. and the most sensitive part is the frenulum btw, the rest hardly matters.
circumcised dicks feel less because the dick always rubbing on your underwear and thus less sensitive

nope, but even if i was, women would still take my underdeveloped circumcised cock over your disgusting smegma hose.

This is crazy.

this penis has AIDS

Let us all see and judge your “oh so perfect” dick. Go ahead, I fucking dare you...

It is for sure unethical to circumcise without the individual's consent.

It is also unethical to bring a sentient consciousness into existence, exposing it to pain, injury and inevitably death, without it's consent.

hold me, user.

as much as I disagree with mutilating infants, that pic looks like bullshit.
"We did all this research, but we cannot provide source because we had to destroy it, so instead we made this meme image"

this is the gayest thread ever
Americans and jews will always be retarded
In no other fucking country circumsicion is common, unless you're jewish or retarded
For example, i play basketball, and i shower wit them bois after practice and matches, the only kid i've seen thats circumsiced is the jewest of jews

CP MODS MODS MODS!!!!

Calling this thread gay and at the same time looking at all the “bois” cocks to the point of differentiating who’s cut and who isn’t. Don’t go on calling all of us gay if you are the one who likes looking at it.

Bait

That’s not cp newfag, that’s a cruel medical procedure. Please kys.

hey dickhead i only said this thread is gay as fuck
I never specified i wasn't a raging homosexual

americans and jews...
:D americans = jews my friends.. thats why they keep muh 6000000. hitler knew, unfortunately, he was so bad soldier and also late. the time he started his job, all the jew with money were already in america and started cutting the younglets.. btw, feels so good, to have my moist uncut slav dick sucked.... i feel kinda bad for you, americuts, not to ever know..

Hahaha so you do enjoy a good ol’ Natural foreskin cock?

any cock is good for me, im never in the receiving end though so reacharounds with foreskin are so much easier

Nice... I do prefer the natural look.

circumcised here, i think it was wrong of my parents making a decision that involves "mutilating" a part of your bod, i would've rather be able to give my consent.

but i don't really give a fuck girls prefer circumcised cocks so i don't really mind

Even if it has foreskin, it usually rolls back the penis head rim

That’s a good way to compromise but still you believe it was wrong that someone cut your body without your permission. Hope you don’t go ahead and do it to your sons in case you ya e any!

Nah bruh my dick is small and it sucks

But I guess my story is
>Father is uncut
>Am born
>Hospital staff inquire about circumcision because USA
>Dad leaves it up to my mother for some fucked up reason
>She apparently finds my dad's foreskin offensive or something and has them lop off my skin
>I get fun complications down the line from it resulting in a disfigured and mutilated penis that doesn't feel good at all to touch
>become aware of circumcision as I grow older and question parents about it
>dad shrugs, mom says it looks nicer and is cleaner

My dad is about 6 inches long and my poor excuse for a dick is 4 inches on a good day and every time I think about this I get absolutely livid and I'm convinced that my size is at least somewhat attributed to my circumcision

Yeah, when you just see it, but when you start touching and playing it’s a whole other story :3 also I enjoy the taste and scent of natural cocks ;)

no if i get any children i won't do the same to them, that would just be immoral wouldn't it? i would let choose themselves when they're old enough too comprehend what circumcision really involves

Seriously this is sad and makes me mad. Raise your voice and help other boys to not live thorough what you have! In case you have boys I wish you don’t put them trought that. Your parents are stupid... sorry user...

Gay britfag here.
This is a myth. Americans believe it. Japs believe it. Noone else does.

You think your small dick has anything to do with you being circumcised? What a deflecting retard. Keep blaming your small cock on your mom lol.

That’s great! That’s the mentality everyone should have about this topic... we have to keep at it to really make sure circuncision is banned at some point!!

Doujin's name?

having a small dick is not circumcision fault lmao, it's genes, blame your dad for your tiny cock.

Uncut reporting. I love the way my cock looks and feels and there’s nothing you can do or say about it that would change my mind. Rate it?

circumcision is not common at all in japan

This. I can't believe this is an actual thought that at least one person has. What the actual fuck?

I’ve had ED since finding out circumcision was a thing. I just feel wrong and broken

Looks like a roast beef version of a dick.

This, if a parent suddenly decided to cut off an ear of their child people would complain, wouldn't they? Now suddenly chopping off some skin thats there for a reason (you can't really deny that) is suddenly okay, i wouldn't want to ban circumcision though, although the child has to give consent

It can be a result of a botched circumcision for sure. Tightening the skin to much when a baby results in a reduced penis size. Sucks for him.

for some reason that bit of skin just hanging there at the end makes me uncomfortable, uncut dicks looks much more cleaner and not as "sloppy" if you know what i mean

Yeah, exactly. Circumcision will never be erraticated as a medical procedure but it should be defenitly reserved for conscious and consenting young adults and adults.

I'm aware.
A lot of them roll their skins back if it doesnt go back naturally. It's fucking horrible, and they learned it from the americans.

You mean “cut”?

are you actually fucking retarded, chopping off that skin won't make your cock fucking smaller are you retarded. and it doesn't tighten the skin when circumcising someone you fucking moron

Kys

yeah i meant cut

read filename. learn to use saucenao

You're probably right but I'd rather have a natural tiny dick that is fun to have touched than what I actually have.

aren't there ways to get your foreskin back to normal?

Good on you user for not responding with "retard" or similar, but what is the problem of touching a cut dick, i don't find it any less appealing?

To normal? No