Female comedian-the great oxymoron

Has there been a female comedian since Carol Burnett who's act wasn't filthy and who's comedy had something more to offer than >muh vaginer lololol

are photoshoots all this bitch does

why does she take so many meme pictures of herself

Is this the fat bitch that molested her sister?

Female comedians are far from funny. I genuinely found fran from black books funny but that was most likely because of the writers. The only way this pig can be funnyn is through sexual jokes and innuendos. But like all American comedians they have poor taste.

Lisa Lampanelli was great at the Comedy Central roasts, but her standup leaves a lot to be desired.

no, that bitch has never claimed to be a comedian. people laugh at her because she is a joke. honest mistake to make though.

Why do you post the same goddamn thread five times a day?

Women arent funny. My period, my vagina ha ha. You cant even get your hand to fuck you

>WE GET IT, ALREADY!

Jesus Christ

Tina Fey and Ellen DeGeneres come to mind.

>are photoshoots all this bitch does
>why does she take so many meme pictures of herself
Jewess queen of cuckholding. She trains men to pretend like fat ugly comedians are funny, she wants muh guns, somehow this benfifits the kike pedophile elite but its unclear how..

Even though I will give you credit for knowing what "oxymoron" means.

Kek

Lisa Lampinelli is a coalburning whore. All her """"comedy"""" is centered around this fact.

Tina Fey is both funny and generally clean.

Exception to the rule etc.

Her body is an absolute disaster. Somebody post the nudes.

Reba was quite funny in the States. But she was a singer.

Kathleen Madigan is decent

Seen her stand-up
Liked her in 30 rock though

Guess I kind of empathise with her as we both have facial scars

It's an older nude but it checks out.

pls no

Just bad all around. Someone posted a voiceover of the trailer here a few days ago.
>3 zookeepers and a gorilla

I can't seem to find a trace of it now.