youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRmvnjzBlw
youtu.be/-oCKc6-qaCg
youtu.be/iDTfJRCAc9M
youtube.com/watch?v=5rQDwbvuw7M
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
dailydot.com/unclick/naked-banana-meme-ylyl-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jeremy Clarkson the

bro I hate church too my mom tried to make me go and i told her its for fucking jerries xD do you like rick and morty too?

lost

I've seen this before and Idk why but it made me laugh.

Lost at the gif. Fuckin hell what's wrong with me

hahaha. oh holy...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYRmvnjzBlw

try reading the journal of engineering mechanics and get back to me, they signed off on the nist report regarding b7

LOL

I can feel it

No I'm not sucking dick

lost

wtf is that unholy mess

it is pure fap material

What the fuck. That's hilarious

Dab on it wagwan

bummmmp

I guess there is something for everyone on the internet

This is really confusing...

Seeing as it's a UKIP poster, with the "uracuck" pasted on the UKIP logo, but at the same time basically employing a variation of their spiel...

wouldn't the whiteguy have to go kill himself? Seeing as humanity came from darker peoples?

Tyrone detected

is this the same girl

I mean the european powers uncovered a lot of the earliest fossils whilst colonizing africa.

If I were a white supremacist I'd want my argument to be a strong one, weak arguments only attract retards, but I suppose in many ways that may be beneficial...

youtu.be/-oCKc6-qaCg

Thanks for joining me tonight, you PUSSY ASS BITCHES. Chad banana here, and this thread is mine now. Anyone got a fukin problem with that?

Let me see if I comprehend this...

You want everyone to master bait posts?

>How niggers explain history now.

fuck. lost. john; haha. where did you find this one?!

N-nn..no sir *gulps*

needz moar penis

haHaa this nigga still believes out of africa theory XD

That's right you fucking bitch, now suck my big banana cock

genderless hobbit queer

Y-yes sir.
*gets on knees*
*sees massive imposing banana cock dangling in front of me*

Please be gentle :/

ITT: Same fag sucks his own dick

*thrusts giant cock into beta banana's mouth and begins thrusting*
Mmm that's right. Take my Chad banana cock
*thrusts harder, big throbbing cock fills the beta's mouth and chokes him*

*beta banana feels the force of alpha banana's dick with each thrust, yet persists and sucks that big potassium rocket, drooling over it and navigating it sensually with his tongue, until it fires its load right into his mouth. The potassium drips down his chin*

youtu.be/iDTfJRCAc9M

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I suppose it's not impossible that there could be a non african addition to the human fossil record older than 2.5myo...

Albeit so far the evidence is pointing the the earliest human like creatures coming out of Africa.

I actually got a boner reading this. Wtf man

Ya people don't understand that what made us smart and white was the Neanderthal DNA.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rQDwbvuw7M

blacks didn't invent peanut butter tho

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

Jej

dailydot.com/unclick/naked-banana-meme-ylyl-Sup Forums/

When are CNN and Fox going to write a piece on the banana? It's not like CNN's "drumpf had 2 scoops of ice cream!!" tier reporting is above the banana

Lost

At least he/she/it is doing something about their weight... Admittedly, they should try a bit harder and probably look more carefully into their diet if they're still this heavy, though they may be just starting out on a new fitness regimen...

>50x more respectable than the fat fucking wastes of oxygen inhabiting this img board.

you fucking idiot yes they did