How does one refute this level of cuckold?

How does one refute this level of cuckold?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/ted-cruz-mangles-pronunciation-of-allahu-akbar-in-the-1767884149?rev=1459301724771&utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when did we ever pretend our concerns were religious?

Neither are people

>somebody pretending to be good
>lecturing anybody about religion

What a faggot

You can be for abortion and against immigration.

There's already too many people around.

Tell them you're an atheist that is pro abortion because it is the #1 killer of nigger babies

This.

You can't.

Sup Forums BTFO

>subhumans from the trashcan of the earth, genetically engineered over 1000 generations to do nothing of any worth despite all the time in the world
>people

I won't deny they are humans. Humans are animals, after all.

But they are barely people.

I never said they weren't people. They are. I just don't want them in my county, their people caused the mess and they can fix it themselves.

It's a misrepresentation of an argument, "strawman" I believe it's called. It only appeals to the most cuckolded or indoctrinated. No one says refugee kids are not people.

I'm pretty sure fertilized eggs don't scream "Allahu Akbar" and then blow themselves up.

Really makes you think

Kek this. They're so inbred it is disgusting. Even more inbred than Africa.

I'm against people killing either one

Th a is some shit tier false equivalency

There are too many shitskins around, not enough europeans

I don't think either are people though.

Is this retard implying that not wanting unborn children to die is solely a religious value?

I fucking hate God, that fucking cuck, GOD. For a year now I have been fantasizing about Sup Forums raiding God and blowing up his twitter and facebook with refuting all of his points and pointing out all of his non-arguments and bullshit. Just absolutely fuck him in the mouth constantly for months, I just hate him the most and his stupid fucking little avatar, UCH.

Kek, that somehow reminded me of when Ted Cruz said Aloha Akbar during a debate.

Anyone else remember this?

You don't.

Understand that a fertilized egg does not have inherent value, neither does a life. But it's perfectly coherent to want to have your group create more children (and place inherent value on that life) because it increases the chance of shared genetic material perpetuating to the next generation.

If you believe in evolution and apply it to humans, you will eventually come to the same conclusion. It has nothing to do with religion.

You tell the cuck to get him and all his liberal friends to get the hell out of white society.

When he laughs or gets mad, say "I knew you couldn't walk your talk on integration." Then slip in, "All your liberal friends know it too. That's why no one takes you guys seriously."

It's really sad when you think about it. Literally over 1000 years of retarding the populace.

If they're going into specifics then techinically a kid isn't "human" until it reaches adulthood. Afterall how can you possibly say a child is a human when it doesnt display any of the patterns of intelligence typically recognised in humans?

It is pretty sad and disgusting. The middle East used to be an amazing place rich with culture, science and civilization. Then Islam came around and ruined it all and they became inbred fanatics. Glass the place and restart

gawker.com/ted-cruz-mangles-pronunciation-of-allahu-akbar-in-the-1767884149?rev=1459301724771&utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Found the video.

I don't get understand this, fetus are citizens through parentage refugees aren't

Only a fucking liberal would be narcissistic enough that their morality was essentially gods.
>haha it's just a joke that I think I'm god but really I'm never wrong

>not wanting to let someone into my country means I don't think they're human
>being weary of taking refugees means you're opposed to taking children even though most of the people coming over are young males
>If you want someone to stop aborting fetuses you're required to stop every kid in the world from dying
>dude u want a murderer to stop killing people but don't get upset about jaywalking gotcha ur inconsistent hahaha

That's a lot of implications

>not wanting to kill somebody is the same as wanting to take care of him
Why do liberals have this mindset ?
If a see an insane guy beating a homeless person at the street I will stop the insane guy. I won't feed the homeless guy though.

>"""""""""""""""children"""""""""""""""

MUH REFUGEE CHILLUNS

OPEN THE GATES

>thinking the question is about being "people"
>confusing negative and positive rights
>confusing rights of citizens with rights of foreigners

Can this even be called thought?

Agreed. It's best just to go for the jugular in these types of situations. They already have their mind made up, based on an imagined positions of conservatives that conveniently fits their counterargument.

It's all one big sham.

2PBP

>shitskin people have too many kids
Abortion solves this.

>shitskin people are more likely to be immigrants
Cutting down on immigration solves this.

We don't need more whites, just less shitskins to make the percentage of whites higher.

What the fuck is happening in this webm?

>what is evolutionarily advantageous is good

Why?

>creating a false narrative in order to ridicule it

why are leftists doing this?

nigger parenting
its part of nigger culture
do not steal or appropiate, cracka

The "refugee kids" are on average about 25 years of age.

That second photo is of his brother. The soles of the shoes are different colors.

Bullshit flows both ways - if you think refugee kids are people but fertilized eggs are not, you should stop pretending you're humane.

this

Why the fuck do liberals create this nonsensical hysteria? Who the fuck has ever argued that refugee kids are not people? They manufacture this bullshit, then bring it to us acting like we're the ones that made it and call us stupid.

poopy munsta bebeh made to foweva sweepies

The Slav in me keks at the filename.

Fertilized eggs don't disregard laws and take advantage of ivory tower dwelling cucks such as yourself?

I don't advocate the murder of refugees or unborn children. Where is my hypocrisy?

My tribes unborn children hold more value to me than another tribes men.

Because that is the natural order. Morality is not a universal constant, it's relative. The only thing that matters in life is maintaining your life and the history of constant struggle that allowed it to exist.

What is evolutionarily advantageous is good because man is an animal fighting to exist against other animals.

not an argument

A parrot can communicate better than 90% of niggers and sand niggers. Does that mean the parrot is human?
They're all animals

The argument works the other way as well, reply with "If you think refugees are humans but babies are not"

Hi followers are even worse

"Haha, you are absolutely correct. You're the real God after all ;)))) REFUGEES WELCOME :DDDDD"

>define:people: human beings in general or considered collectively.
>define: human beings: a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.
>define: child: a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.
>define: human: of, relating to, or characteristic of people or human beings.
At its core abortion is no different than the killing of any human cell. Abortion is not about whether or not something is human, it's about whether or not it's fair to terminate a specific arbitrary life. Same goes for eliminating enemies of the state. Just arbitrary rules created to make people not feel bad about killing.

tl;dr version: i'm autistic suck my dick fags

God has always been a dick, but ever since he got a Twitter account he's been an annoying asshole

they think islam is just a religion

Make an account for Allah and post Islam red pills

Who the fuck says refugee kids aren't people?

Oh I know, youre right

They look the same to me.

This is EXACTLY what I've been thinking, someone starts an account just like God's but Allah, and basically thanking God for letting Allah defeat him, and basically posting shit with the same sort of smarmy leftist tone, but with an even more extremist point of view

ok who is ready

Why not just slam it on the floor? Niggers are so fucking stupid

>Whites are truly the most empathetic and altruistic race

>I hope all these war-fleeing refugees die. We need to keep them out of our countries

Why even acknowledge such a retarded strawman.

Strawman? What do you call this?

that'd be hilarious.

is one of you guys doing it?

I call it fun.

Judaism and Christianity had 2000 years of retarding the populace, give Islam a chance to catch up at least

What do you call THIS?

Just because someone is a person does not give them a right to immigrate to any country they wish. The post may as well just say "borders do not exist."

A very late term abortion?

religious people don't want refugees dead, they just want them out of their country. Not even hard

t. Edgy teen. You could at least do a better job, that was shit. Probably why your parents hate you

Same thing as the 'day of rope' memes?

Well Jews are all inbred, but they ended up smart somehow. Maybe a geneticist can explain that one to me, but they have a shitload of health issues.

Christianity never encouraged massive inbreeding like Islam has done. Marrying your cousin for over 1000 years is awful for a population.

I think refugee kids are people too, they're just not desirable people and should fuck off back to their shithole.

I actually don't think they're human beings at all and that their heads should be stamped like one would a centipede.
But everyone is entitled to their opinion my friend.

I have never seen a baby terrified of its mother before
No wonder niggers are fucked in the head.

This meme needs to die. This statement about "too many people" is just pure code for the extermination of the white race and western civilization.

Malthus has also been wrong every time he is invoked, and if you really want to bitch about "too many people" then you'd point there are too many Chinese and Indians, who more than make up for the population of the world than anyone else.

And this?

if liberals think they can support LGBTA@WO%GAFILTEFISH and feminist AND muslims they are stupid.
muslims raised in a post iranian revolution post 9/11 world in countries that stone adulterers/rape victims and execute gays and dont allow women to go any where unattended wont support your faggotry bruh

Jesus christ, I remember that shit

Doesn't matter, don't think, it's just for muh feefees