Nicki thread

Nicki thread

you need to suffer from a entertainment emptiness to even look at this rottenness persona.

She's literally god tier

ive blown so many loads to this goddess

Got any of her nip slips

these are bad and you should feel bad

?

no i hack her phone

I want to be her slave

unironically kys

any more gifs?

tfw tired of being black all your life

Ride my cock

>hop in loser! lets go get some ice cream.

gross

truth

>425011981175183
man i would kill for her if she asked me to

so fake

ive cum three times in this thread now

Imagine Nicki sitting on your face while's edging your cock

I wouldn't be able to last long at all

Dude, I love me a fat ass and all, but that shits gross.

Pic very much related.

left is a shoop of another girl

Leg-to-ass ratio is way off, much like Kim Kardashian.

It's not thicc, it's just gross.

Example of a decent leg/thigh-to-ass ratio

Another one.

>Naked = hot
Fucking revolting, fuck off to your fat people thread

Ahem....Any moar?

There are guys who actually love a shitty thigh-to-ass ratio with obvious implants

I have literally hundreds of pics like that.

I'm pretty damn picky about what I save, too.

Fuck you; pick related.

I understand that, but frankly I a rather niche fetish. Like people who get turned on by dirty meth heads (not directly comparing the two, mind you): yeah, they exist, but when someone wants a "skanky" girl it's probably not what they meant.

That said, I will stop posting non-Nicki pics. Didn't mean to take over your thread, sorry.

>Stop calling them fat! They're not fat because they don't have tits!

im looking for someone to jerk with me on kik to my goddess

Nicki is great because she turned herself from plain jane into big assed black bimbo

Would worship that ass for hours between slamming her greedy pussy.

jerking to her or each other? either way is okay, just curious

Thats not gay at all

No... They're not fat because they're not fat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm into fat chicks too, so it's not like I'm trying to save face or I'm in denial. Hell, my wife is fat.

But there IS a difference between "fat", "thicc", and "chubby".

And those pictures you posted are fat. I'll give you "chubby" is probably more accurate, they're hardly landwhales

anything you want, my cock just needs some attention

No, they're thicc.
thin waist + fat ass/thighs = thicc

(relatively small) belly (with *some* definition to the waist curves) + fat ass/thighs = chubby

fat belly (regardless of legs/thighs or chest) = fat.

This is the sort of "my definition is important not the real words" meme that extended "trap" to "cute boys" then "literal shemales"
Fat is when/because they're FAT. Doesn't matter where it is. If you look at them and go "fuck sake put down the pie and go for a run" they're fat

does Erin get extra credit?

As long as it's for Nikki

If you suck dick for Nicki it's not gay. Trust me bro.

I can only agree

It's that smirk that turns me off. How can she possibly think she is in the same league as these chicks she feels so superior to? It's a clown goof, you fuck clowns from behind because of their big fucking shoes and her big fucking fake tits
>i pai

>i paid money to look worse next to you
just, you can be a regular chick without freak surgery and still make a billion dollars being a bitch. she's a monster

I'm having a very difficult time comprehending this picture

I want to kiss her butthole

Nah dude. Considering that most people I've met, and most people on this site, share my definition of fat, chubby, and thicc, and only relatively few people (mostly middle and highschool kids) share your "if they're not skinny they're fat" idea, I'm gonna go ahead and stick with my definition.

You do you, though.
The only thing that bitch gets extra of is fries.
She's a bridge too far, even for me.

ass implants m8

Butt implants.

>You're if they're not skinny they're fat
Not quite what I said, but yes. You're either underweight, the "right" weight, or overweight. Anything else is literally a meme.

your all a bunch of nigger loving faggots

>You're

Jesus, now i can see it. It just looks so unnatural.

That ass dropped

It's a shitty photo to be fair.
Funny how most of the folk who are like "ewww she has such a fake asss" (In exactly the voice you read that in) are the same guys who lowkey jack it to big fake tits

Us ass guys have our Pamela Anderson now. Yes she's a fake dumb bimbo with mediocre talents. I'd still stab my own mother for an hour with it

I wanna sit on that ass like a piggyback ride

>Anything else is literally a meme

I completely disagree, but whatever man.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you don't get to disagree. That's my point. I could care less what you jack it to or even really what you call it, but that is literally the definition of those words and I'm using meme correctly as well, not as a buzzword.
Again, this is how "trap" came to lose all meaning. It was supposed to literally mean "A guy you would hit on thinking they were a chick", as in, you fell for a trap. Now it means manly dudes in skirts, effeminate dudes, chicks with dicks and fucking anything else people want to jack off to without calling it gay. The same as "thicc" slowly being used to mean anything people want to jack off to without calling it fat.

my user left me but does anyone else still want to jerk it to this queen still?

I'm not shaming Sup Forumsro, Lord knows I've pinched it to more than a share of bolt on, but that picture is awkward as hell

why not ^^

kik: jergoff ;)

Oh yea it's a nasty image. But people say "fake ass" like they say "wrestling is fake"
No fucking shit. It's still entertaining. That is to say I'd still fuck it.
Not my best analogy.

Kek, i get it

Time to fap