How to tell good weed from bad weed?

how to tell good weed from bad weed?

bought some and looks kinda dry/ some brown in it.

apparently strong smell is good, i can smell this through the bag

more important how the fuck can i find good weed (live UK)

dense nugs are usually good. dont get the shit that is trimmed bad and has alot of stems.

i had some brown fucking weed years ago, looked awful but god damn did that shit get me high

finding a good dealer involves buying a minimum of half an oz each time to cut out the bullshit. a good dealer won't dick on the guy giving him over £100 a week or so

this was a youngish guy didnt really seem what id call a good dealer but cant tell tbh

where you from in the uk

if you buy some scales you can right away make sure they aren't selling you shit weights. or get them to weigh it in front of you. ideally you want better than £10/g so buy a half for £120

would this guy sell you a half? if he doesn't sell that much get the name of his dealer

work your way up the dealer ladder

build up good user/dealer relationship

hey presto you got a good dealer

tbh its more about who you know, if you really want some decent bud speak to the people around where you live who smoke the most, they will most likely tell you

smell is a good indication in my opinion. remember what good smells like. i truly feel like i can smell a weed THC content

lmao fuk man 120 for a half you get the basic bitch price that I sell to white chics who dont know better

Since this is basically a weed general i would like to ask something. Im gonna have some weed tomorrow but i lost my grinder. I've heard from my friends that you can grind that shit with your fingers. Is it possible, and how?

You can just break it up with your fingers - like rip it apart. Or just use a kitchen knife and cut it up tbh. some people put it in a small glass (like a shot glass) and cut it up with scissors

Forgot to add u can also just smoke the entire nug. you dont always HAVE to grind it

Years of experience

Sounds like you got regs m8. hope you paid less. shit will still get you hiiiiiigh though.
used to buy it when money was tight bc i'd get significantly more weight than piff

Look for the white crystals on the buds. The more it has the better. Also those thin brown tendrils are good. If the nug looks like a wavy mess of plant matter it's shitty and won't get you stoned.

a strong smell can be good but not all stinky bud is good.

I judge a bud the crystals, more crystals (THC trichomes) the better.

What

Stick it up your ass if your nose turns blue it's good weed.

Get a mortar and pestle for maximum aesthetic, also you can use it for other herbs if you decide you want to make tinctures or herbal teas.

Fucking hippies

This is what I normally do, honestly. It sounds silly but it actually does work better than just looking and sniffing.

Smoke some.
Did you get high? Then it's good.

How good is it? Well, how fucking high are you, faggot?

Are there actually hippies who go to Sup Forums ?