Is this game any good? Thinking about buying

Is this game any good? Thinking about buying

I hear it's as almost as good as Manafort Indictment: Ultimate distraction thread

the screenshots make it look pretty cool

my cock is log ready

Worst attempt at samefagging in the history of Sup Forums

Should have been asshtreaks

kek. this must be your first day here.

literally wut?

grow up

i want that fat fucking mudlog

Why's that?

Because I know that this is a distraction thread?

I bet you think you sound real mature. You just started out on a resolution to "get informed about world affairs and politics" so now you've chosen this to focus on, hoping that no one else knows about this or related things, so that you can organize your time around reproaching people in hopes of sounding more mature. It's as recognizable as someone who is newly rich or somone trying hard to convince people that they're not a virgin 0.

>he doesn't know how easily he is detected as a shill and he actually thinks someone will clue him in so he can avoid it in the future

All I heard was:

"Paul Manafort is connected to pro russian money laundering organizations in Ukraine and all these distraction threads are keeping the americans from discussing it."

>He's calling out the actual shills for making distraction threads lawl.

How's the weather in St. Petersburg? Actually I dont give a fuck I have other threads to attend to.

Cheerio Boris

dude. stop.

So literally anything that is not about that is a distraction. The rest of life, trivial and not so trivial, still has to go on. Did you make a thread that is a non-distraction thread? Why not participate in it or go to a different site altogether?

dude these faggots have been here for nearly a year now spamming this literal shit. please tell me you're just trolling.

dubs logged

The first deus ex is the only god tier in the entire series