This is a PA THREAD

this is a PA THREAD

bump

anyone got more?

Hi I'm the new guy

412 reporting in

Worst state

kys yourselves

I know, fuck this Commonwealth state. Im trying to move outta here but havent decided on where i want to try and start a life

classic 610

Altoona here. Anyone want to tag team my girlfriend with me?

Florida is the best state, we voted Trump.

Ayyy 610 here

post 717

I've got a friend in altoona, down for some cucking

No way the whole deep south besides Virginia, Carolinas, and Florida those states are ok

but so did PA whats your point?

Quakertown

Centralia checking in

Allentown

Florida sucks. This place is evil and stupid.

Lmao. Most of it yes but Orlando, Tampa, Miami, and key West are fine. But the rest of the areas are fucked I agree

As someone who has moved around, PA isn't that bad. There are shittier states and countries. Most of the world is shit. If you can't keep yourself occupied/interested independent of your location, moving will only be a temporary bandaid

610 Brainblob is a faggot

I left 610 almost 8 years ago. Best decision I ever made. Entire area code is a fucking dead end, filled with dead end jobs and dead end people. The whole fucking zone is one huge "crabs in a bucket" situation. If you get out, count yourself blessed.

724, Beaver County

717 reporting in.

717 harrisburg here

I moved around alot in my life and location is half important. People,culture, mentality, Norma, interest. What people do for fun. But 2 things I can say the place where you grew up and lived the most your prone to like the most. And I been and lived in different parts of PA and can agree it's not bad. Different parts are different though and people. I like philly and west Chester

Yea i believe it but idk been livin in pittsburgh for 24 years now i just need a change of scenery, maybe i just need a vacation

See thats how i feel about it. I have some family here but they dont care about me enough and i have a decent bit of friends but they all have wifes or fiances so i rarely see them

Also poconos areas are beautiful

Philly and West Chester amount to little more than "hick towns" by pretty much every other major city in the US. Even Dallas and Houston TX aren't as pure garbage as Philly and it's glorified suburbs like West Chester, and while people can be pretty harsh in NYC, they're not flat-out-fucking-obnoxious-sloppy-mean like your average Philadelphian.

Honestly the whole eastcoast idc where it is. Is better than anywhere in the south but I'm just comparing to where I been and lived in PA alone. PA is big.

If he has a big dick and likes plumpers, he is able to try

Sorry but 717 sucks. Everywhere else is ok though

Hate to be a hater but literally everything in PA sucks ass!
Phillies suck
76ers Suck
Steelers suck (lately)
Pirates Suck
Penguins suck
Flyers suck
Philidelphia full of assholes, guidos and niggers
All other cities are dead or dying
PA state troopers suck
Liquor laws suck!
Weather sucks
Highways suck
Amish suck
Hershy park sucks
Philly is stolen car capital of USA
Row houses are depressing.
Taxes are high
Housing/rent expensive
Scranton - nuff said
Mafia shitbags own all the resturants
Coal mines
empty factories
underground fires
Women are pretty much all dark haired, pasty white and "meh"
Trash on the highways
etc etc etc

Any 570??

Majin_boob? 570

No sir

717 Shermans Dale!

Anyone have Jackie G from Harrisburg?

215 here.Very good pot, shrooms, top shelf vodka and ritz chrackers.

215 sipping chocolate milk and rum

570 originally 607 now

What part you from?

570 reporting in

Perfect!

What part of 570

Used to fall asleep to this station. Smooth operator was on every night

bloom

Plum

Scranton

412 here

Wilkes barre here

>222
Niggaaaaa

724. Fuck this state. Planning my move to Ohio.

lol ohio is the most white trash state in america

bye faggot

also 724 eats fucking ass

Dude that's fucking crazy seeing someone from Wilkes Barre on Sup Forums. The diamond city is a crazy town ain't it? What part of WB? South or North end?

By wilkes u, also WVW

What part? Bucks here

So you live downtown by the square? I used to work at Movies 14, everyone there is a stoner.

> WYOMING VALLEY MOTORS. MAKING GOOD DEALS.
> MAKING GOOD FRIENDS.

SEND NUDES!!!!!

Cool thread, really enjoy it...

Anyways if anyone wants to talk about downingtown or West Chester sluts, kik me pabro1212

Looking for a Jessica Rudisill from York, PA

wilkes barre here, been on the east coast and west coast and settled in this white trash wasteland. at least the girls are easy

Nearly Altoona here, how plump?

I don't know anyone at Wilkes in particular. I used to live in that white house right next to the commons Wilkes Building off South River earlier this year but they evicted niggas around like April.

The girls are easy but you've probably got chlamydia.

you send nudes too!

just send nudes!

Where from??

ehh one pill and im back at it again

Dallas checking in

She's thick. Has a belly on her, but she also has nice big ass and thighs. More than chubby, but not a bbw.

from Dallas

post photos.
Will make the drive if the ass is fat.

No you're not, there's no one left there.

Good try.

What up my 610 friends

Well I can tall you havent spent much time in Ohio, at least outside of Youngstown. Besides it cant be the biggest white trash state as long as PA exists.

so who has those wilkes barre wins?

dont let this die!!!

Any ladies from 717?

Forgot Eagles. They dont exactly suck but their fans do.... and they have a jail INSIDE their stadium. Frickin pathetic sports losers drunk and fighting every game.

heres one from WVW i believe

Camp hill/Mechanicsburg

Philadelphia. You hate us but we pay for everything.

Yoo wanna snapchat?

another from WVW

where did you people go?

Yepppers

Yea!

Anyone from bucks county?

ayyyy

Add me @underoathed