Veganons have more testosterone, better bodies, will live longer and healthier lifestyles, have more energy...

Veganons have more testosterone, better bodies, will live longer and healthier lifestyles, have more energy, and will have more sex than you.

Why haven't you made the transition yet user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_UdM0RedwI
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/levels-by-age#adults2
health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/cardiovascular/cholesterol/difference-between-ldl-and-hdl-cholesterol1.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17462&v=MV4hp-73cCQ&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0091743584900173
jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/johns-hopkins-center-for-a-livable-future/research/clf_publications/pub_rep_desc/meat_intake.html
worldwatch.org/node/6294
fao.org/docrep/010/a0701e/a0701e00.htm
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/11/061102-seafood-threat.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22121108
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23046549
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4035012/
archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1134845
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23708150
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
europepmc.org/abstract/med/19166134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because being a vegan made you a egocentric cunt, always trying to force your opinions into others

Vegan since 10 years. Working out since 5 years.
Never felt better.

how can meatcucks compete?

You know how to tell if someone is a vegan?
Don't worry they will tell you.

By weight

>still posting this fucking meme thread
Any vegan diet can supplemented with meat/eggs/dairy and still be as healthy or more healthy.

Nice thread OP

Ima all about organic ;)

What will meatcucks do next?

havent converted fully. still need to find everyday veggie food that can be easily prepared and gets me protein. beans are pretty much all i could find. do i have to eat chili pans now for the rest of my life?

>actually thinking anyone's going to read your shit
You virtue-signalling faggots really need to get over yourselves.

Try again with more conviction, OP ...

kek

Remember kids, sage isn't just a herb.

>Medieval peasant food
>2017

Fuck off

Pic related: what vegans will evolve into.

thank you veggiefag, i will continue on the green path, but i am seriously disappointed about the actual amount of choices i am given.
tofu is kinda expensive - that also sucks.

edamame = tofu
edamame is like $2/lb

cause im not gay

Put a cage around it and you are correct.

Domesticated animals.

Because I enjoy burgers, steaks, hot dogs, shit like that.

more sex, sure more std
live longer, i hope not to pass 60
better body, if i remember right when you lift your killing your life span more
Monster is good.

All of my this.

The reason I don't want to go vegan is because I've met some, and they're absolutely insufferable.

Thread very much related ...

Thru

>Veganons have more testosterone
Actually, they have considerably less since a lot of meat substitutes fuck up with your androgens.

>healthier lifestyles
Partially true. An average vegan does life a healthier lifestyle than an average meat eater but that's because people who become vegans are looking for healthy lifestyles. They don't just stop eating meat, they also start exercising. Another important thing is that they avoid processed food and eat more fresh produce.

But if you want a healthy lifestyle you can do all those things as a meat eater. Start working out, be more physically active, cut out processed junk and eat fresh food. Including meat.

Filter vegan threads
Sage vegan threads
Remember vitamin b12 is very important for the brain. op is just experiencing hallucinations due to lack of it.

Soy phytoestrogens do not negatively impact testosterone.

Next thread won't have vegan in the title. Thanks user!

Good idea. Rename it "Why aren't you an insufferable fucking moron yet, Sup Forums?" That'll stop those filters.

Comparing Sup Forums and /Fit/
Not an apt comparison.

Stop with the obnoxious propaganda dude. If you want to piss everyone off, you’re not going to accomplish that in a 20 reply shit thread, and if you want to legitimately recruit people to a vegan lifestyle you don’t start on a board with a bunch of teen who don’t give a flying fuck about what you’re selling. Stop your unnecessary horseshit.

Trannies literally eat fuckton of soy because it raises estrogen levels and drops testosterone. Enjoy your mantits.

John from SFSI told me that "a vegetarian diet with no saturated fats is the winner. Meats, alcohol, tobacco and drug use all make a pussy taste bitter or acidic. Pineapple and fruits make it sweeter and give it a fresher, zesty flavor. ... Pussy tastes like hot-sweet-sticky-kinda-salty candy.

>Meatcuck that won't challenge his views gets triggered because he's outwitted by proper nutrition
kek

Hey speaking from experience go easy on the bananas and lentils, loaded with potassium lots of food does tomatoes nuts mushrooms look into it.
Anyway i had too many lentils 3 cans and was having bananas every morning spinach and got potassium poisoning and that could have stopped my heart do your resurrect into food before you have too much of one food ok .

>being stupid enough to follow and trust the retardation that is traps
youtube.com/watch?v=5_UdM0RedwI
Peer revieweds cited

Because meat tastes good and life is meaningless

That looks delicious.

Fucking autistic veganism push by the powers that be seriously.

>"We need to do our part to save the planet. Let's all eat veggies like peasants! Go team planet!"
>Random one percenter throws out an oil liner full of shrimp after another daily feast-orgy at one of his 257 mansions with the lights and burners on 24 hours a day

Good goy

This guy will devolve his conversation into the billionaires pushing to make us eat slave-food or something similar. His lack of reality shows he never leaves his basement.
Nice try meatcuck.

Oddly enough my diet consists of literally nothing but sweets, slim jims, and random sweets or junk food all day long for the past 6 months. I feel extremely healthy for some reason. Kind of depressed for money reasons, but very healthy physically. Like... unusually healthy...?

Is this normal?

>openly admitting it's the same faggot making all these shitthreads
Well, knock me down with a feather.

he seems right to me. This is obvious juw propaganda bullshit and its been plaguing Sup Forums for the past couple months.

There's thousands of us. Enjoy your 3-4 veg threads at all times user. We will enjoy seeing you again.

You know what, i'll take this over all the cuck and bbc and trap threads. Oh and the log guy. Fuck that guy.

Kek. OWNED.

As if OP's constant triggering wasn't confirmation enough. Sure symptom of testosterone deficiency.

Yeah thousands of fucking annoying shills reposting this shit and the race mixing and homo trap threads.

>We

it's ironic for a bunch of vegans it's a sausage fest.. also... nigggers vs white guys with hot chickz

>I don't understand how nutrition works

Actually it's baiting highly-strung SJW pussies that I enjoy, but whatever.

Well you could just ask. After all, it's been common knowledge for literally thousands of years.

You're the equivalent of tumblr feminists being baited into arguments with veganons though. We have the upperhand when it comes to health and sources. Thus, it's time to join us user.

This newfag doesn't understand greentext. Go to bed kid.

You're eating just as many morgellons, pesticides, and nanomachine poisons as the rest of us user.

I'd rather have my meat while it's not outlawed yet.

That's the real point of all this veganism bullshit. All of us turned into a massive one-state 3rd world hellhole.

>with hot chickz
I'm gonna have to stop you right there...

This vegan can't even detect when he's being mocked. Stick around, you're the gift that keeps on giving ...

because sex is a sin and I love jesus

>Veganons have more testosterone
Stopped reading here.

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/levels-by-age#adults2
health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/cardiovascular/cholesterol/difference-between-ldl-and-hdl-cholesterol1.htm
TLDR, vegans tend to have higher testosterone levels, healthier cholesterol levels and the human body makes cholesterol

This is a must see, vegan or non vegan, guy or girl, you honestly must see this, it's not Rick Astley, it's still fucking amazing though.

m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17462&v=MV4hp-73cCQ&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile

fake science pushed by an agenda.

In the 1950s, cigarettes made you live longer.

Any study can say literally anything, as long as it's backed by enough money.

>You're the equivalent of tumblr feminists
Um, remind me which one of us is the SJW again.

If there's one thing that characterises SJWs in general (and vegans in particular) it's their spectacular lack of self-reflection. Maybe that's why so few people are convinced by you: they're just too well-adjusted.

>internalized fake news and doesn't take in new information because he's already a boy genius because mommy told him so

8 (((facts))) about (((hemp)))

Truly, this guy is the archetypal vegan.

>lack of self-reflection
Kek, you're a meatcuck in a veganon thread and you have zero reasons against veganism other than "muh meat taste gud".
Pathetic.

OP is right fags, go vegan

>3 articles backed by no sources
Oh boy! Time to throw out this disgusting meat and eat a whole lettuce head!

Don't need to be a genius on a planet full of fucking brainless retards. Holy shit.

Veganism = push for poverty worldwide. Fuck off faggots.

Look at what the ONE PERCENTERS do, and then decide if veganism is what you would prefer for your life if you also had unlimited money.

Protip, you wouldn't. You fucking aspie medieval peasants.

>proof by example
It's sad that Sup Forums has so many newfags and retards. It used to be such a great place.

>zero reasons against veganism
Here's one for you: five minutes in their company.

You do remember in middle school when they introduced article writing, yes? The sources are there. I'll let you have your little scavenger hunt though.

samefag

user WAS RIGHT YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!

Newfag

gratz for trips, too bad ur just another cunt stereotiping veganism

>as long as it's backed by enough Jews
ftfy. OP is the perfect little goycuck.

Yeah, middle school. In higher education (which you clearly don't have), you are thought to trust scholarly sources.
A fucking article quoting an article quoting an article isn't one.

>OP is the perfect little faggotmancer
ftfy

what the fuck ahahaha hold me Sup Forums

my sides

Kek. You can't find a simple fucking link. I'm looking at a nih.gov study for the first two right now. Found with a simple CTRL+F. You on the otherhand have had twenty minutes of scrolling up and down like the silly, pathetic meatcuck you are. Kek

You're going to have to clarify that post, or learn to Sup Forums.

I realise all the jargon is confusing to newfags, so I'll go easy on you.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

A misplayed 'samefag' results in you being a newfag. Do I have to dig up a 200X post?

Because I'm not a faggot.

>have more testosterone, better bodies, will live longer
testosterone literally kills men faster so how can they live longer with more?

Oh you need some articles on veganism/ non-veganism being a clusterfuckfest?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0091743584900173

jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/johns-hopkins-center-for-a-livable-future/research/clf_publications/pub_rep_desc/meat_intake.html

worldwatch.org/node/6294

fao.org/docrep/010/a0701e/a0701e00.htm

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/11/061102-seafood-threat.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22121108

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23046549

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4035012/

archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1134845

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23708150

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929

europepmc.org/abstract/med/19166134

Websites last accessed 3/2/2016 tho

OP is shitposting so hard he's losing track of who he's replying to. It's all a bit sad really, watching someone's mental state disintegrate, live on the internet.