The President of the unelected executive arm of the European Union (EU) has vowed to block all right wing populists...

>The President of the unelected executive arm of the European Union (EU) has vowed to block all right wing populists from power across the continent, shortly after acquiring the power to exert “far-reaching sanctions” on elected governments.

>“There will be no debate or dialogue with the far-right,” the liberal bureaucrat told AFP.

>Mr. Junker’s definition of “far right” is somewhat broad, noted by him previously describing Hungary’s conservative president, Viktor Orbán, as a “fascist.”

>The Commission can now trigger a “rule of law mechanism” (Article 7 TEU) against nations it perceives as deviating from “the common constitutional traditions of all Member States.” Ultimately, “far-reaching sanctions” can be exerted, and a country can be stripped of all voting rights in the EU and have funding blocked.

>However, the backlash has already begun against the new, explicitly anti-democratic EU powers. Hungary’s Victor Orbàn has vowed to help Poland fight the Commission, and other Eastern, Visegrad nations are likely to join the growing coalition.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

There aren't any problems with the EU they said.

It's for Democracy they said.

Good luck Eastern Europe, you'll need it against these Marxists.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/austrian-presidential-election-too-close-call-151316172.html
ec.europa.eu/justice/effective-justice/rule-of-law/index_en.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
indexoncensorship.org/2016/01/poland-we-are-outraged-by-the-abolition-of-safeguards-for-pluralism-and-independence-in-public-service-media/
indexoncensorship.org/about-index-on-censorship/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any other source that is not Breitbart? This could be serious

you know what to do Eurobros

Bump because this is serious shit

Yea, they know well what to do lol

Russian niggers like us are the last hope for EU degeneracy, still proud of nationality, culture, religious and in touch with masculinity, wife beaters and know how to fight (see wife beating).

>any other source that is not Breitbart?

What's wrong with Breitbart, they're usually spot on with news about the EU.

yahoo.com/news/austrian-presidential-election-too-close-call-151316172.html

And about Article 7 TEU:

ec.europa.eu/justice/effective-justice/rule-of-law/index_en.htm

"Article 7 TEU provides for special mechanisms with far-reaching sanctions in case a Member State does not respect the fundamental values referred to in Article 2 TEU, including the rule of law."

>This could be serious

This is extremely serious my friend, everyone who supports Democracy and legitimate will of the people need to know this.

Ah yes, Poland and Hungary. I like the sound of that. Who else is gonna get in on the action?

Tolerant liberals are at it again.

God, I hate these globalists; good luck Europe.

If I had the funding, I'd travel to brussells and kill him tomorrow. Fuck the police.

I'm afraid we don't my friend, the fact that it's gotten this far shows that nothing short of a hard reset will fix Western Europe.

The only ones who may get out of this bloodlessly is Eastern Europe.

Pic related, mfw reading this article.

>kikebart

>I'll ignore the other sources posted both linked in the article and posted after the OP here

Thanks for the free bump though.

EU is a democracy, they said, join it will be worth it, they said, globalists who are trying to destroy Europe are a myth, they said.

REMINDER

BUMP

All of Sup Forums needs to see this.

All of Eastern Europe is going to have to stand up to this to survive. They've dealt with Marxists before, they can deal with them again.

"Why do you want to leave the EU, user?"
"Because it is run by people who want Europeans to be a minority in Europe."

If only I had the balls to actually say it.

It's all about the money in the end, the Baltics will take everything EU throws at them, our politicians are way too corrupt and love the EU dosh.

BUMP

Down we go.

Say it user, if you don't now when you go to say it in the future you may find yourself sent off to a gulag.

Remember the spirits of your ancestors!

Is that so?
I will just put down my work. Let's see how much you need my labor.

>The President of the unelected executive arm of the European Union (EU) has vowed to block all right wing populists from power across the continent...

Didn't they just do this in Austria?

The eternal luxembourger strikes again.

You're onto something user.

They've shown they don't care about Democracy and that we'll never achieve power through the 'Democratic' system.

It's time we started using undemocratic methods to achieve our goals.

Let's take a page out of the Marxist book and strike. They'll be forced to listen to us if a large proportion of society stop working.

If this thread dies I will repost it until all of Sup Forums sees it.

>let's prevent fascism by getting rid of democracy
OK.

THE EU IS THE NEW USSR

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

THIS

It's infested with former Communists and Marxists who don't give a fuck about Europe or the European people.

The only thing they care about is pursuing their dream of a 'diverse' Europe with them and their Marxist friends ruling it all.

What the fuck is that picture from? Liberalism is a fucking mental retardation.

Just goes to show these people are only for democracy as long as it fits their ideologies, once democracy is used for something they don't like such as electing a far-right party then suddenly it's because the voters had been misled and democracy has failed. Of course all the MSM will simultaneously be dismissing the votes and be full on calling everyone a racist nazi, because obviously only votes for the left can be legitimate, everyone who votes right is retarded.

Yes. That was my idea as well.
They need us as more than we them.

And if the worst happens, well. They where so nice to gather in ghetos, also called cities. :)

This has always been the goal of Marxism! Only those who work towards their goal are allowed to vote or be voted for, everyone else has to go.

People said the EUSSR was a joke, well that joke is coming alive damn quick.

The only way we're going to achieve any of this is if we spread this message as far as possible.

We can't let this sort of news slip by the ears of the common person.

I think it's from this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

I don't know the name, but Japan has a ultra-nationalist militaristic conservative isolationist organization that act above political parties, it's full of high ranking politicians, judges, generals, lawyers, businessmen etc that defend the things I said above in their respective fields. Maybe FPÖ, Golden Dawn or another party could turn into this, in my opinion, this is more efficient than getting limited to politics.

Oh lord

Starting a movement like this is the first step but the immediate reaction will be banning it because it's a 'far-right' organisation.

The only thing that's going to make any difference now is if we mobilise the general population to put pressure on the current Government.

>Russian niggers like us
>Estonian flag

RIIGIREETUR
RIIGIREETUR

SHOO SHOO MARINA RAJEVSKAJA

Old news already.
Can't elect the government we want
Can't refuse rapefugees
Can't refuse social "progress"
Can't get out of the EU
Can't have any sovereignty
Next month : Can't have guns

Fucking wake me up from this nightmare

Most people on Sup Forums knew about this already, what's telling is how open they are about it, they must believe they can get away with it.

They're WRONG. We can't sit back and let these bastards ruin our countries, we have to stand up and fight now.

Someone just bomb these fucking communists already holy shit

I mean, it's not that you're all a bunch of facists and nazists. But why do you complain and cry "muh freedom of speech" when people try to stop you?

Like, you basically want to exterminate everyone that is not white, everyone that doens't agree with you and create a world of pure ubermench and you can think whatever you say about that but do you seriously find it strange that those people you would put in concentration camp are fighting tooth and nail to stop you?

In 1954, with President Vargas' suicide, something like this started in Brazil. Basically, Vargas' old friends (generals, senators, chiefs of police, etc) decided to unite to fight communism and to keep the integrity of the country. From 1942 to 1965, the Americans wanted to invade us and/or divide us in 2 or 3 different countries in the Brother Sam operation. We had problems with communists since the 1930's. When the coup happened, these people were in power.
A movement like this won't grow with ads on Austrian's tv saying "Join us! AEIOU". FPÖ was created by a nazi and it looks like a party with some power. So, Norbert Hofer, or someone else from the party, needs to write some guidelines and start talking with generals, businessmen, bishops, politicians from other parties etc and say: "Will you fight for this in your field while supporting us to do the same in ours?"

How can you wake up, you are not sleeping.

I think about organising something like this but I expect it would be banned and me attested?

>strawman

We want to exercise the right to decide who gets to live with us in our countries. That's not nazism. That's the primary function of a sovereign nation.

>Like, you basically want to exterminate everyone that is not white

This is categorically false, what most people want is for Europe to belong to the Europeans.

We don't care about what those in the Middle East or Asia do. We want to secure OUR homeland. And we will fight and destroy those who wish to see our Fatherland destroyed.

>everyone that doens't agree with you and create a world of pure ubermench

Again, false. We only care about the future of Europe.

>but do you seriously find it strange that those people you would put in concentration camp are fighting tooth and nail to stop you?

These people are fighting tooth and nail to set up their own version of Marxism. They are not just fighting to stop US, they are fighting to prevent ANY opinion that differs from their own.

Do you honestly believe it will stop with what is legitimately 'far-right'? No. They will continue to re-define what it means to be far-right until the only acceptable opinion that remains is their own.

I don't know about the others, but I defend the right of the people to be party of any political movement or religion. The first thing they banned here was Nazism and now they want to ban Communism. I disagree with both, but both deserve to exist and person who is part of it shouldn't be prosecuted.

>and a country can be stripped of all voting rights in the EU and have funding blocked
>agree with us or don't have a vote you have to use to agree with us

From the ashes.

I envy the demention were Germany won WW2.

>THE EU IS THE NEW USSR
Except they actually have food on the shelves.

The best place we can start is to create something like this is over the Internet.

For my friends in the UK and other countries who fear they are having their online movement tracked by their Government I can only suggest you start making sure the comments you make CANNOT be traced back to you.

The only way FORWARD is TOGETHER. I will continue to post this thread in the coming weeks to remind people of what's going on. Only by working with each other to plan ways to stop this can we ever hope to have a chance.

Do you even belive this yourself. You're part of a website that every day has threads about how black people are subhumans, how women doens't deserve rights, how Jews are cancer, that worship Hitler, etc. Do you seriously belive that you are part of an innocent liberal movement that wants freedom of speech/opinion. You do realise that Polands gouverment has taken control of publci service and are censoring oposition right? Why do you defend this? You people are part of a neo-facist movement weather you admit it or not, you're just fucking delusional and suffer from a serious case of doublethink.

the jews really got you by the balls eh?
i thank schlomo every day for brainwashing white women to jump on my cock.

Thank you schlomo!

kek

hahahahaha
cry more, faget

In the less than 10 years victory will be ours.

>Proclaim any government wanting to leave EU as far right
>They are therefore stripped of power
>Cannot leave EU anymore
So people are now left with literally no other option but violence. I wonder how well this will end.

Well, as long as you're honest about it. What bothers me is the hypocrisy. If you just admit that you really just want to kill me and everyone like me then so much better, I don't have to feel bad when I kill one of you.

>Do you even belive this yourself. You're part of a website that every day...

And I am neither the person posting these threads nor condoning them.

Do not insinuate that just because the popular opinion is X that everyone must agree to it.

>Do you seriously belive that you are part of an innocent liberal movement that wants freedom of speech/opinion.

No I'm not a liberal, I'm an Authoritarian. I make no apologies for these views because I came to them through time and thought.

Do I personally want Freedom of Speech? Yes. The only way we will secure these liberties is by destroying this Marxist infiltration at its core. Otherwise, it won't matter if you're a Liberal, Conservative or a Fascist, your views will all be equally 'far-right' to these people.

>You do realise that Polands gouverment has taken control of publci service and are censoring oposition right?

I want source on this. And none of that "Oh just Google it" bullshit. I want where you YOURSELF read this.

>Why do you defend this? You people are part of a neo-facist movement weather you admit it or not, you're just fucking delusional and suffer from a serious case of doublethink.

Define Fascism for me please.

don't ask swedes to define fascism mr 7 ft no potato

>You do realise that Polands gouverment has taken control of publci service and are censoring oposition right?
Kek. You do realise that every country in Europe does the same with their public TV stations? You know, they are public, they work for goverment. Obviously every goverment would make changes to the propaganda tube after gaining the power. As an example can you tell me if any of the western public media objectivly show both left and right? Do they ever talk neutraly about right wing? Guess what the answer is no. They always bash and put the right wing movements/manifestations in a bad light. This happens everywhere the thing is in Poland it is the opposite. After the change instead of bashing the right wing they started to promote patriotic attitude and stopped promoting left faggotry. And just to add, government did not touch any of the private medias which are like 80% here owned by Germans. So they all still shill their shit as they did.

>If you just admit that you really just want to kill me and everyone like me

Kek, i'm not even white, m8.

And can't speak for europeans here, but i think the majority of them wouldn't want to systematically mass-murder anyone, just deport them all to wherever they come from, and shoot down anyone who tries to invade their country.

To protect the cultural and ethnical indetity and to protect the borders doesn't sound the same as genocide to me, quite the opposite desu.

Leftists and globalist neocons will disagree.

indexoncensorship.org/2016/01/poland-we-are-outraged-by-the-abolition-of-safeguards-for-pluralism-and-independence-in-public-service-media/
There is a standards definition of fscism that is sometimes used that goes like this "Fascism i a hyper-nationalistic movement aiming towards the 're-birth' of the nation. This definition is supposed to be very general and have been criticised for being way to wide but I would atleast consider it a necessary criterium for fasicm.

Also, just being and posting on this website and "agreeing" with these nutjobs strengthens them, even if you do not agree with the stuff on here you are part of the movement, you give you're tacit concent to it.

Also I seriously don't understand how you could consider the alt-left a more dangerous force today then the alt-right, how many alt-left partys are close to power in Europe? I can't really think of a single one. In Sweden the radical feminist party failed to get seats in the parlament last election so even here the alt-left is not that big.

Yeah, sort of like the how Nazis just wanted the jews out of Germany but then realised that wasn't very logistically effective compared to exterminating them.

>post yfw you see the day the EU is dissolved and the leaders are publically executed on social media

>muh Holohoax

oh boy

So what you are saying is, white people can't have a country to themselves. Yes or no? Stop dancing around the subject and accusing everyone of being nazis, just answer this question.

EUSSR

It really is fucking disgusting that a union that was originally supposed to be 100% economic, is now ruling over Europe POLITICALLY.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Guillotines when?

bend over and take it up the arse as always

daily reminder to vote OUT

In most other developed countires the gouverment does not have direct control over public service. It's facinating how you people who are so fast to scream "muh freedom of speeh" can't even detect goverment control in it's most obvious form.

>B-but they force the media to follow my world view so it's okay!

I can understand that you valiant defender of democracy! Surely the moderate left and libetarians have nothing to fear from the alt-right, it's the alt-left that is the threat.

Also I said publci service in my original post.

I prefer European culture over the islamic way of life. I don't want the latter to replace the former. I don't want anyone to die, especially if the deaths were foreseeable and could've been prevented by using some common sense.
People who are leading EU are pushing policies that hurt everyone involved except the rich elite. It will sooner or later result in a conflict and a lot more suffering. That's why I'm against nearly everything that EU has been doing recently.

I'm curious; what do you have against women, gays and muslim apostates, anyway? Why do you want islamic fundamentalism to gain ground in Europe? That is what has been happening Europe and it will keep happening in the future too, unless if countries start enforcing nationalist policies.

I did not try to dance around it. I belive racial differences are, for the most part socially constructed" so I don't really see the point in having a "white nation", why would I?

To clearify, I do not claim that there arn't some differences betwen races, but I belive that they are not that big. Ofcourse cultural differences can make integration difficult but I don't think "white people" are a group deserve a nation of their own, no. I don't really belive that "social groups" are entitled to rights weather they are jews, white or arabs. I think individual have rights however.

Don't worry Abdul, for every public TV station we have 5 private ones peddling EU propaganda. Nobody's being silenced.

Gee this seems like a respectable news site, I wonder who it's funded by:

indexoncensorship.org/about-index-on-censorship/

>Index on Censorship is grateful for the support of:

>Open Society Foundation

George Soros, the man who has advocated destroying national borders and flooding Europe with migrants from the Middle East, as well as had a hand in funding this mass migration.

>European Union

Self-explanatory. I can't trust any news source if they're being directly funded by a political body. Especially when the political body in question has already come out in complete opposition to the Polish Government.

There is a standards definition of fscism that is sometimes used that goes like this "Fascism i a hyper-nationalistic movement aiming towards the 're-birth' of the nation.

Nationalism is certainly part of Fascism as a whole, but Totalitarianism is a far larger part of it.

What is Totalitarianism?

>Totalitarian regimes stay in political power through an all-encompassing propaganda campaign, which is disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, a single party that is often marked by political repression, personality cultism, control over the economy, regulation and restriction of speech, mass surveillance, and widespread use of terror.

Let's see if the EU fits the bill for Totalitarianism.(Ask for elaboration on any of these points and I will provide it.)

>Encompassing propaganda campaign

Check.

>Single party marked by political repression

No 'far-right' parties allowed.

>Control over the Economy

Check.

>Regulation and restriction of free speech?

Check again, no 'hate speech' allowed.

>Mass Surveillance.

Check again.

This is Part 1, I will address the second part of your post in my next reply.

When the Syrian civil war started, this place was the only one to say what we see now: It was started by the American and Israeli government to arm jihadists to destabilized Syria and create another Iraq and weaken Iran. This "nazi site" was the only one going against the war while the pure and almighty mainstream media was asking for more blood.
I disagree with many things I see here, but I believe the people saying it shouldn't be prosecuted or censored.
I'm not part of "an innocent liberal movement that wants freedom of speech/opinion", this is what I believe. The same way I'm against the criminalization of far-right parties in Europe, I'm against the law they're trying to pass here to criminalize communism.
I never defended what the Polish government is doing it.

>race is a social construct

wew lad

I thought you were talking about media. My bad. Anyway what the fuck is wrong with the public service and how do we not allow oposition to use it? Like what we not allow them to use the trains? Educations? Like do you even hear yourself? Are you that retarded? kek

No, being on the website means you value anonymity. That's it.

I argue with people I disagree with on this site and support those I agree with. I am not giving "tacit consent" to anyone's opinion.

Thank you, Ireland.

Well if you're just going to deny every source I give you based on conspiracies then ofcourse I won't be able to convince you but then again, havn't you just made it impossible for you to be convinced by anyhing, ever? You are destroying the possibility or reasonble dicourse proving once again that you are a threat to an open reasonable society.

Reading this swede get BTFO by Ireland over and over again is just brilliant.

Whatever you wanna believe man.

Anyway, is not like the majority of nationalist parties rising in europe are as radical as poeple here.

Maybe in eastern europe... In the west they're pretty soft because the cuck mentality it's so widespread in your countries they had to put much more effort to succeed.

But they're doing it, that's all that matters.

Anyway, the cuck EU/Neocon/liberal establishment is falling, The Mutipolar/Natonalist/Iliberal Alliance is rising.

Ironically, the western civilization will be saved by the fall of the western liberal status quo.

It's happening all over the world m8.

The future is ours.

Well, there you have it. You don't believe White's should have a home and you wonder why white people don't like you.

>Except they actually have food on the shelves.

And iphones, and other escapist shit.
And that's the problem.

>Also, just being and posting on this website and "agreeing" with these nutjobs strengthens them, even if you do not agree with the stuff on here you are part of the movement, you give you're tacit concent to it.

Guilt through association? Sounds like something the Gestapo would accuse people of!

>Also I seriously don't understand how you could consider the alt-left a more dangerous force today then the alt-right, how many alt-left partys are close to power in Europe?

The alt-left is as irrelevant as the alt-right. The difference between the two is the media coverage both receive.

I am not concerned about those on the left and right, I am concerned about the Marxists running the EU. These people are neither left nor right, despite their political origins. They only wish the destruction of Europe and the European people. This I cannot allow.

>In Sweden the radical feminist party failed to get seats in the parlament last election so even here the alt-left is not that big.

The Radical Feminist party is a symptom of the real problem, not the cause.

Basically they're a front to give the appearance of political plurality, whereas the reality is they are probably controlled by the Elites just as the other parties are.

The alt-left and alt-right have much in common. The alt-left says it does not want to be ruled by an Elite group of individuals whose only concern is monetary gain, yet here we are. The 'alt-right' (whatever that is) says it does not want it either.

Wouldn't this increase tensions within the Euro states? Do they want a war or something?

EU collapse flipping when!?

SWEDEN YES

Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi - Wikipedia, the jew encyclopedia

I read Coudenhove-Kalergi’s Praktische Idealismus some years ago – a thoroughly evil work.

Practical Idealism (Praktischer Idealismus) by
Count Richard Nicolaus Coudenhove Kalergi expounds the Racist and Supremacist Roots of the Ideology behind the European Union

It literally says how will be the mongrelized race of the european goym, subjugated by clever jews.

He was a Crypto and is waved as putative father of EU.

BEWARE THE JEW

BEWARE THE EU

>conspiracies

A political body is funding a news source. And you expect me to take it seriously?

Mate this is like asking me to accept Pravda as a legitimate news source.

Find me a neutral news source that says this that isn't funded and supported by the EU or pro-EU groups and I will gladly debate you.

>You are destroying the possibility or reasonble dicourse proving once again that you are a threat to an open reasonable society.

My friend I am not against reasonable discourse, I just want it to be based on reason and truth as opposed to what a EU funded news source has to say about it.

You say that we should not be allowed to hold an opinion in society? Why? Because we refuse to see your version of truth?

That isn't liberty! That isn't freedom of speech!

You're taking what these people are telling you at face value without questioning it yourself.

Bring me a neutral source and I will gladly debate the topic of the Polish government.

I'm not doing this for my benefit, I'm doing it for yours.

You seem relativly reasonable, which is unfortunate because then I won't have to time to talk with you in great deal. To answer your question: I belive that radical islam is a threat but when people flee from war I don't consider that a reasonable argument for turning everybody down and, as you might have noticed in my other replies, I consider the alt-right to be far more dangerous to democracy then the alt-left or even radical islam.

I don't say you have to agree with me but you asked for an answer and I replied.

Maybe you should reconsider the position that social groups deserve rights not reducible to individuals.

>The future is ours.

Okay then, I'll see you on the barricades.

So its now confirmed that the Austrian elections are rigged to stop a right wing party from winning?

Name one "far right" relevant European political party that has a policy of exterminating people.

what do you expect?

they are all jews, kike enablers and masonic tools.

nothing will happen

Good. The right needs to be stamped out, permanently. Even supporting a right-wing party should be considered hate speech and come with a jail sentence.

>"Fascism i a hyper-nationalistic movement aiming towards the 're-birth' of the nation.

At first I thought that described the EU. On second thought, I realized it does.

SOMEONE ASSASSINATE THIS GUY ALREADY

I'm not aware of the details but the fact that this news made an appearance:

Is enough to make me extremely suspicious. Check out the Austria thread about it for full details about the rigging of the election.

nice damage control shitaly
fuck off
your fault all of this is happening

Oh yeah I saw that thread but now the EU pretty much admitted to rigging it. How can people stand for this?