Fuck a girl first night you meet her

>fuck a girl first night you meet her
>now she wants to be your gf

What do?

She has a good job and is decent looking, and dtf pretty much whenever, but how can one date a girl knowing she is a slut?

gtfo asap, be strong she's a thot

You're a slut too. You deserve eachother.

String her along until you're able to dig up enough info on her to decide if she's worth your time.

But I enjoy what she does with my peepee...

lol
you slept with someone the first night you met them too you fucking idiot
I hope you die alone

Just keep fucking here Until either the crazy comes out, then bail

>t. Roasties

how old are you? i say go for it, if you get your heart broken then learn from it. if you dont then congratulations

A slut is a female who fucks a lot for the wrong reasons, ie she hates herself and/or her family. A cool chick is a female who fucks because she’s attracted to you and it feels good. Determine her motivations and you’ll stay psycho-free. Also- define “decent looking” because maybe you’re looking for an excuse to ghost.

She's not worth the long term commitment. If you're not gonna marry her, don't even bother dating her.

Meet my current gf like that at college. Was very skeptical at first but she is my everything now.

Pretty much this

you can't turn a hoe into a housewife
don't be retarded OP.
unless you want aids, which case enjoy the aids, cuckfaggot

This is the closest represtation I could get. It isn't her but it could be mistake for her easily.

>>how can one date a girl knowing she is a slut?

How can you not?

Give it a try

Probably going to do this. Just make sure she knows this isn't a bf/gf thing. My oneitis is still within my reach (maybe) so I will probably just keep the new girl in my back pocket... if possible.

I fucked my now wife on our first date.
She wanted my cock, I wanted her pussy.
We live happy.

Dont be childish.

hey OP... if she was any good, you are a dumb ass not to hook up with her for a spell... just, as 'The Tubes' say, 'don't fall in love'... you are not looking at marrying her, go have fun while it last.

well also that relationship is doomed from the start anyway, no mystery you already did the most a couple can do. marriage doesnt count, its just paper