$20 and my left nut says this guy will commit suicide in the next few days

$20 and my left nut says this guy will commit suicide in the next few days

Why would he do that?
the guys got it made in the shade

If I were 14 I would gladly let him bugger me.

I would've loved to get pounded by Kevin Spacey when I was a young teenager
Don't know what everyone's so worried about

I literally said the same thing today! It's fucking Kevin Spacey! Who wouldn't want his mark of approval stamped on their asshole?

Maybe because they fear he will expose even more pedos in Hollywood

he'll never work in this country again, India will take him in with open arms

This new wave of famous people getting their careers ruined for something they allegedly did 30 years ago is the shittiest thing to come out of this PC stupidity

yeah most of them are washed up actors that are no longer famous or broke, they think by doing this will get them work and fame again

>he'll never work in this country again

>Purely an allegation.
>No evidence other than someone's word.
>Netflix cancels House Of Cards
>Hundreds of jobs lost and millions of fans punished.

Fuck is going on?

>implying hollywood suddenly has a problem with kiddy diddlers
Niggas, they're still giving Roman Polanski awards 30 years after he started butt-raping little girls at Jack Nicholsons coke parties.

I dunno man, I had my money on the fat jew producer going an hero by this point.... And his shit pool is MUCH deeper than (F)aggot.

Goddam kid time for bed. Grown ups are talkin here

>10yo daughter: Hey can I go party at Jack Nicholsons house with a bunch of ppl?
>yea sure seems like a good idea lol jus bring ur medi kit tho

Not that this doesn't happen pretty much constantly in Congress and Senate, but at least politicians have the good sense to have trusted aides arrange this shit discretely and keep names and faces out of it.

I believe they were cancelling it anyway

When you have money you can pretty much just grab em by the pussy user. They let you do anything.

2017: The year the midwesterners learn the entire reason for starting a band or becoming an actor or politician or other position of fame and power.
2018: The year the pedo's in Washington get nailed to the boards over being a bunch of pedo pervs.
2019: the year midwesterners get a taste of their own medicine when disgraced entertainers and politicos point out that statistically nearly all the millions of annual cases of kiddy diddling take place in wholesome religious midwestern homes.

2020: the year the whole country is force sterilized

So 2021 will be a good year then.

Really? One of the best shows in recent years ffs.

lolwut

He’s worth $100 mil. Nope.

A great year actually

> An opinion

Dumb cunts a kiddie fucker publicly hes gonna be offed in days

hes gotta be a good guy. hes gay

I'll still pay to see his movies in theatre.

As long as Stranger Things and The Expanse keep getting made then I'm good. Better Call Saul is a bonus.

This will be out of the news cycle and never talked about again in 3-5 days like Weinstein is already

Peaky Blinders is good too.

The Expanse is the best show ever but what does it have to do with this thread lol.

among others
>Native americans must all have been peaceful nature hippies
>Native americans must all have been warriors
>Europeans must all have been religious saints
>Europeans must all have been war-obsessed psycho killers
>South murricans must all have been primitive monkeys
>South murricans must all have been on their way to space travel

kek

I can't stand Stranger Things. I was excited to see Wynona Jewprincess again looking like she still needs a bone or 5, but then all I heard was whining, yelling and hyperventilating and I coudln't fucking take it.

What the fuck is the expanse even. Shit, I gotta find it.

Better call Saul is maybe even better than Breaking Bad was.

I wish Netflix would make a space-age exploration serial, since everyone else dropped that ball.

>Better call Saul is maybe even better than Breaking Bad was.
I will fight you.

I just hate the music. That synth shit was out of place when they used it in anything but sci-fi the first time around 30 years ago, and it's still out of place now that they're trying to milk the nostalgia angle to 40-50yo sadfucks who can't deal w/ the current time now.

The Expanse is a TV adaption of a series of novels that apparently were very good. It has sketchy acting at points, sometimes the CGI could do with some more work, and it's still the best Sci-Fi show since Firefly.

BB was great, but a lot of it sort of dragged on near the end, and then just ended in a fizzle instead of the bang it should have after all that. Gave it kind of a feeling that the last few seasons should have been edited down to a single season.

oh jesus it is sci-fi?
i thx u user

I can't wait for Dan the man to get accused of kid diddling. It's only a matter of time now

with pink lemonade

The Star Trek dude said he tried to make a pass. Nothing else.

those kids have been payed off

gay dudes who dont come out are the ones to watch out for. i always said he was creepy and never watched anything he was in. he only came out to deflect the fact he's also a pedo. he really misread 2017

I've always thought there's something odd about him. Not nice to say but he looks like the typical pedo.

Naw, because ignorant trash, religious fundamentalists (Christian or otherwise), or just the downright leftists with a "Muh body, Muh rights" attitude will fucking raise hell.

He shouldn't have built his career on the backs of leftists - these twats know no interpersonal loyalty, they'd stab you in the back twenty times if it somehow provided them with the opportunity to virtue signal.

Do not work with leftists.
Do not fraternize with leftists.
Do not associate with leftists.

Bet

Nah he has friends in high places.

I hope hollywood implodes and they eat each other alive.

I still don't understand how Tom Cruise is still around. Dude has the personality of a serial killer.

Interesting to see all these people with sexual assault allegations losing their careers.

> Meanwhile in the White House

he didn’t rape anyone, and the person he did anything to is male. everyone will forget.

that's so fucked, I never hated him but I don't like house of cards (kinda try hard tbh) and his movies (that I've seen) weren't my favorite

so what your saying is if you like to fuck kids the republican party is the party for you ?

no, he strikes me as a simple man
>Scientology etc
I don't think he did anything wrong

The usual suspects is worth watching if you haven’t seen it

He effectively admitted it. No denial what so ever.

His best excuse was "i don't remember" and "if it did happen i was drunk". Doesn't sound great. Should have just denied, there is no evidence against him.

Tom Cruz is a pilot and therefore totally rad.

I hate him because there wasn't a sequel to K-Pax

I wonder if this would have been better, but people love to think the worst, as does the media. How many celebs have been believed when they denied it? Guilty until proven innocent these days.

He’s goddamn Keyser Soze! His retribution will be terrible! $20 says everybody ELSE associated with this story winds up dead. And Kevin Spacey? Just like that ... he’s gone!

Tom Cruise just loves movies, man.

why did he admit to it. It was like 30 years ago. Just fucking lie.

Niggers tongue my anus

kek

mods!

i dont see the big deal
the Spacey turns into a fagoat
30 years ago tripped and fell when he was drunk
landed on the moon
the moon making statements
he confesses to sucking the D's and cupping the Bawlz
Still has good movies
Wonder if he pushed in someones shit when making the movie
>The Men Who Stare at Goats

"By the time I'm done with you, my last name won't be the only thing that's Spacey"

>millions of fans punished.
Oh go fuck off and do something productive.

typical peadophilic tendencies just like 98% of gay males.

So moving. I mean whats a couple hundreds raped children for keeping pedowood going.
Mirite goy?

>implying people won't forget this and move on the moment something else comes up in popular news

His punishment will be having his dick in a mason jar where it should have stayed in

This is the problem I have. Yeah, if you raped people the fuck you. If you made a lot of wannabe actresses/actors do stuff to get roles, well that's sketchy but they knew what they were doing. Now we're witch hunting every famous guy who ever slipped up, had a moment of bad judgement, or just made a pass at someone. At this point each new scandal that is coming from this seems flimsier and flimsier.

>enjoying something is bad
???

Lmfao, when all those actresses were willing to give sex for roles, we should be questioning their morals, not his.

It'll be just like the ending of American Beauty.

This.

I started a Twitter account that is defending Spacey's honour.

Unlikely, guys a big name in hollywood. He's apologised and acted remorseful, so give it a year or two and he'll be back to where he was

BCS is better. Objectively speaking.

how is someone saying they have no memory of an event admitting it happened?

He's saying if it happened he was drunk and doesn't remember, and he's sorry if the guy felt bad. That's about all you should have to say for something this minor. I believe him.

we all know he loves to suck some dick
let him do this
leave Mr. Kevin alone

I didn't say that but to equate not seeing some hollywood bullshit garbage to punishment is retarded.

She was 13.

this

yes

he had a good run

Pedos? I know where _I'm_ going.

There are far more horrible predators than Spacey.

Why? Is he pedophile or something?

Is that Donald trump?

Screenshot in case it's true.

The guy just got on a new Star Trek reboot a month ago and now, after the allegations, he's promoting the shit out of it on twitter. I smell bullshit

Yep, with Ivanka.

if it is bs, though i doubt it, then spacey fucked up big time.

It’s weird, no one seems to realize that be rich, pedofilic, and a Hollywood scum bag also applies to Trump. He was friends with a lot of Hollywood, with the Clintons, with all the guys implicated in pizzagate. Yet some how the man who saidhim and his daughter “have sex in common.” Not a peep from anyone. Trump is the fall for the elites like the Koch’s and Mercer’s, nobody is willing to admit it.

That's so clever you should post it in Yahoo News comments. The conservitards there love stuff like that.

Is there some secret about little boys buttholes i dont know about? Is it the cure for cancer? Why are celebrities almost all faggot pedos?