I've quit smoking for the past 2 weeks. Right now...

I've quit smoking for the past 2 weeks. Right now, I have the urge to smoke again and I really don't want to break my streak. Sup Forums motivate me not to smoke please

dont be a weak ass faggot. just dont smoke its that simple.

there is a reason you want to smoke what is the reason?

Quit 2 1/2 years ago. Go cycling or long walk. It helps.

Play video games, takes your mind off things. Especially Grindy ones.

Don't smoke faggot you can tough it out

Get an app for your phone like Quit Now Pro. It will keep track of how long you quit, how many cigarettes you missed, how much money you saved, etc. Keep it up man, I'm 239 days quit.

BUY A FUCKING JUUL OMG

At least you have good taste in cigs. Ween off, don't just quit.

smoke a joint

I miss Marlboro lights.

Quit cold turkey August first.. I feel the same way and it's been a few months now. I'm not sure it gets better.

you cN always just smoke this onebecauae it's hard right now and don't do it again after

One week here, lurking. I'm faltering as well. Things become extremely boring suddenly without them.

All I can say is good luck OP, don't be a pussy, you can do it.

Go outside and look at the sky. (assuming it is night) and marvel at the stars, with planets orbiting them. somewhere on one of those planets there is a rock that nobody knows exists, but it is still there. Ponder this.

But seriously, leave your house. Go claw at a tree if you have too, but get away from any cigs you have. Make it more inconvenient to smoke than it is to not smoke.

Its one of the addictions that the longer you stay away from it the less likely you are to ever do it again.

Cigarrettes are fucking gross. But when youre smoking you dont see it.

When I was in the military, I couldn't smoke for 6 months because of basic training and AIT right after. Shit sucked, thought about it every single day. When I finally got to smoke again it was the best cig I ever had.

have to treat it like an ex GF. you may still have feelings for her but shes not worth it and just bad for you. get some tooth picks and just use those whenever you get the urge.
-havent smolked in 3 years

use a different stimulant or get wasted.

fucking this
>"b-but I need my smokies to survive and stuff!!"

Buy camel snus, dip a single pouch for 5-10 minutes, then go back to quitting mode. If you're like me you'll have no problem ever smoking again and won't dip either

word
go vape and be a fag. it's better than dying of cancer

honestly just vape instead

I still smoke cigs if I'm out drinking in public as the majority of my friends still smoke but if I'm just chilling or at work then I'd choose vaping over a cig 100% of the time.

In Buddhism, smokers who are trying to quit, are encouraged to focus on the urge. In doing so, you realize how small it is. In trying to distract yourself you give it power

You're a pussy if you give in, man up

Go focus on eating a dudes asshole you dink

Be a fat ass and just eat when you have a craving. It will go away eventually and so will the extra weight

Just don’t

Get some dipski fer yer lipski

Which is tougher? Quitting booze or cigs?

booze. No question.

Relearn how to live without them OP. you're better than poisoning yourself. How'd you stop? i need help.

Cigs, worse than heroin, and those pussies take methadone to kick the habit.

it mostly psychological. hang in there.
i stopped after smoking for 18 years.
i have never smoked tobacco since.
buy a pipe. smoke bud.

almost 4 years now when i quit. smoked for more them 15 years. feels good man. finger crossed you can do it

Eat sunflower seeds.

go actually buy a pack of malboro. that'll make you want to quit smoking

The urge will fade. If you get past this, it will take twice as much time for a strong urge to hit you. Go for a run and drink a bunch of water, and you'll be fine. Don't throw away 2 weeks of work for 5 minutes of artificial satisfaction and weeks of shame.

get a fucking vape nigga
-smoked menthols for 5 years
-quit with vapaing, been vaping for 2 years now
-ran my first half marathon the other day with a time of 1:55:59

i feel gr8

>smoked menthols

Fuck it. Don't somke you made it this far. Get a electronic ciggerte or vaporizer and get some ejuice with tabacco Alkaloids it will take care of the urges also what you think is craving for nicotine it's fucking rat poison also called Hydrogen Cyanide. There are 4000 chemicals in ciggerte know to general public 599 the rest no one have a fucking idea. People die by ciggertes more than all the people combined using drugs Alchol people die by vaping in past 20 years 0.

lost

Suck a dick. And if the urge comes back, suck 3 more dicks. It's extremely effective and it will work. Trust me.

OP here. Thanks for the support :) I took a long walk outside and it really helped. Thanks yall

Because cigarettes are addictive you fucking moron

Fuck em. Don't need em. You don't need em.

Buddhism is fucking awesome.

I think he's obviously referring to stress factors in life. He's trying to be a caring human.

This I got a starter kit for $40 bucks and 5 for 3mg juice. I ordered replacement coils online and replace them maybe once a week, depending on how much I use it and the flavor. This helped me totally quit smoking. My smokers cough was gone in a week and I just feel healthier in general. I'm sure it's still not 100% safe for you, but there was a study released that said it's 97% better for you than cigs, sooo yeah

Just tell yourself it would be nice to smoke one... but I am not a smoker anymore... While your mind may crave it. It will be the worst tasting, nastiest feeling thing you ever did since you have been two weeks clean. And then the regret you will feel, with no satisfaction, with the smell and taste of the putrid smoke in your mouth, that that is now palatable because your sense of smell and taste has come back in those two weeks. Stay strong you can do it...