Chart/Rec Thread:

I'm killing myself tomorrow, wanna listen to my favorite music and maybe some new stuff. Also, chart/rec thread I guess. Wish I could say it's been good but life fucking sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/66ofQHOt9zw
suicidestop.com/suicide_prevention_chat_online.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Julia Holter - Loud City Song

charts are interesting

I always listen to City of Caterpillar when I'm depressed, give it a try but you probably have already

it is really awful, isn't it. the entire world is designed to make normies feel good

Dont kill ursllf, OP. U hav many 2 liv 4
i thinc u like any muhzique from mai chart ;-P

DON'T KILL YOURSELF OP

Station to station & unknown pleasures... symptomatic of an hero. See you on the otherside brother.

I literally hate people like you, fuck off with that retarded "hurr durr fuckin normies" bullshit. Even though I'll soon be dead, I'll won't be even close to being as big a waste of space as you.

PLEASE DON'T DIE

It's happening so please stop with this. I appreciate it but I'm content

Enjoy this bro youtu.be/66ofQHOt9zw

How u gna do it?

fuck off already

>fuck off with that retarded "hurr durr fuckin normies" bullshit
disavow normies and you will be happy. cling to normalcy and you will lead an unfulfilling life.

God loves you

Interpol.. the most boring fucking band..

Either jumping or gonna slit my throat, depends on which I'll have better access to.

Nah, it's my thread.

Look at Dan Barrett's other projects, like Giles Corey and Black Wing

I feel like I should attempt to listen to Captain Beefheart but it seems like it'll be abstract simply for the sake of it rather than making a point.

You can get treatment for depression, you can get past this. Please don't die OP

this is me but I'm following up on that.

I wanted to kill myself also until one day I said "fuck normies, I might care what they think but I don't care what they think of me." and I haven't even considered suicide since then.

try it, user

Jump off where? Too low you might survive very painfully. Aint slitting ur throat hard throat. (Obviously my best advice is seek help). One thing to keep in mind user is that suicide attempts actually have a rather good survival rate.

I don't think so
does it have to make a point?

havv u tride paantin da roses red? dat yooshalee makes me hapy

Mate i saw them live when drunk and legit fell asleep on my friend

There's a dam and a couple of rather large bridges and buildings near me, and as for the slitting throat option, I feel like I'm motivated enough to tough it out.

suicidestop.com/suicide_prevention_chat_online.html

I mean, I'd prefer it too but I guess not.

David Kauffman and Eric Caboor - Songs from Suicide Bridge
Sandy Denny - No More Sad Refrains

bump

Holy shit dams are my biggest phobia. Standing on the edge of one half the size of hoover i shat pants.

I like heights.