WWYD rape/brutal edition. Replies get replies

WWYD rape/brutal edition. Replies get replies.

Nothing
Ugly and small tits

looks 16

Oh yeah, your rape material. I want my big hands around your throat as I pop you hard and deep in the asshole

I love body stocking/body suits or whatever those things are called.

WWYD? Be brutal! R4R

left's Georgia, a bitchy slut i know from uni

18 in the pic

bend you over, shove it in your ass dry, disappoint you so badly.

Sexy aren't they!

who is this?

She's walking home drunk after getting into an argument with her friends. I see her through the passenger window as I drive past. She's stumbling down the street but she has a smoking hot body! I turn the corner and pull over. I get out of my car and duck down a dark alley way. I wait until I hear her footsteps walking by and then jump out behind her and cover her mouth with my hand. She tries to scream and struggle but throwing her to the ground, I jump ontop of her and punch her in the side of the head repeatedly until she's out cold. I drag her further into the alley and behind some dumpsters where I strip her naked. I tear up her shirt and use it to tie her hands behind her back and gag her. I gaze down at her beautiful breasts and suck on her hard dark nipples. Then I roll her onto her stomach and straddle her thighs. I spread her butt cheeks apart and sour on her asshole. I take my cock out and push it against the opening, squeezing my nob into her ass. Then with a hard thrust, I push my entire cock into her. She wakes up with the sudden pain of my cock filling her ass and stretching her asshole. She tries to scream out but the gag mufgkes her cries. She's squirming and struggling to get away but I hold her down. Tears start falling from her eyes and down her cheeks as she realises it's pointless. I dont go easy on her, I grab her by the hair and pull her head up as I fuck her ass hard. I go faster and faster, feeling her sphincter contract around my shaft. It feels so good fucking her tight little asshole. It doesn't take long, I'm about to blow. Pulling her hair hard I slam into her as deep as I can go. Her body jerks from the pain and I finally let loose a huge stream of cum, filling her ass up with my goo.

Start by ripping that bra off her and dragging her to her bed by her nipples making her lay back with her head off the edge and tits in prime beating position

Sister

I’d be tearing a hole in the ass of those fishnets while I begin to choke her out so I can drive my thick head into her loose relaxed asshole after she passes out

She's hot as fuck.

Kinda fucked up to post pictures of her online though unless it's part of your elaborate post-incest cuck kink

Could very well be

wwyd?

So she gets off on you posting pics of her online for random anons to jack off to?

WWYD?

Go be a white knight faggot somewhere.

threesome fuck it

this little slut needs ruining

cute, more?

That little sluts going to have more tears and cum on her tiny titties from a good hard face fucking than anything else

Follow her home after she has a nice hard workout. I'd push the door open as she's trying to shut it. She's too exhausted to stop me. I'd then shove her to the ground and take her as she weakly tries to push me off.

yank her hair back and tie her arms with it before forcing her to the bed face first to have her ass broken open, she looks a lot like my sister

she already got that from me when she got drunk at con, anything else?

muh dick

Beautiful face.

Would hold her down and pound her hard. Plow her pussy roughly while maintaining eyecontact, before pulling out and shoving my hard dick into her mouth. Facefuck her, giving her a taste of her own pussy's juices while fucking her throat, and finally yanking it out and dumping my cum on her face.

cute little body, I'd use it over and over again

Anyone want to rape my wife up the ass?

I'd make her gag and cry until her eyeliner runs

cosplay sluts are the best

You watching?

yes

Wwyd to my wife

How?

Her bf has gone out and left her home alone. I watch from the window as she takes selfies of herself. I creep around to the backdoor, it's unlocked. I slowly ease the door open and close it behind me silently. I make my way to the living room and peek at her around the corner. I wait until she has her back turned, then rush in grabbing her gorgeous black hair and pull he r backwards. She cries out as her phone goes flying from her flailing hands. I grab her by the throat and rip her top off exposing her bra. She struggles against me and claws at my arms as she struggles to breathe. I reach under and undo her bra ripping that off aswell. I gaze at her beautiful breasts and lean down to suck on her erect dark nipples giving them hard bites as she whimpers. I flip her onto her stomach and as she tries to crawl away I pull off her pants and underwear. I hold her down by her firm butt cheeks and spread them. I spit on her tight little asshole and pull out my cock. I move forward and plunge my cock deep on her ass breaking it. She screams out in pain and her tears make her eyeliner run down her cheeks. I force my cock into her ass balls deep feeling her asshole squeeze around my shaft. I fuck her ass hard and fast making her scream even more. Just as I'm about to blow I pull out and grab her hair lifting her to her knees. I shove my cock into her screaming mouth and down her thoat. Her soft lips feel amazing as they slide down my cock. Her wet toungue caressing my shaft as it pushes further down her neck. I can feel her throat convulsing around my nob as she tries to gag my cock up. I push her fscevinti my pelvis and she can no longer breathe. Then I let loose a huge stream of fun filling her throat up. She has no choice but to swallow it and I hear her gulp it down desperate to clear her airway. Drool and cum drips from her chin as I pull my cock out. She begs me to let her go. But I'm just getting started... WWYD for more?

On right I’ve pretended to rape her she liked it

ha thinking i'm reading that

First...Are they just friends or are they related?

Is she wearing yoga pants in that? I'd love to just rip them off and take her from behind

Id have her lips start working on my dick while shes tied up in a dusty basement. Id shove my dick to the back of her throat and leave it there while she gags and tears up. Pull out of her mouth to see that drool come out. Spit into her mouth and slide right back in.

splitroast

Sisters

I'd catch her taking her slutty pictures in that messy bathroom and slam the door shut. She'll start to panic and she'll try to fight but all the workouts in the world won't save her. I'll rip open that sports bra exposing those nice tits and as she tries to cover up I'll punch her hard in that toned belly telling her she wanted to show off her slut body and she's gonna show it. While she's doubled over I'll grab her phone and start videoing her bent over, tits swinging, and begging me to let her go. I'll say she talks to much and kick her in that cunt so hard she drops to her knees. I'll take my cock out and point the camera at her while I force her to open her mouth and I slam my dick down her throat hard. I'll grab the back of her head and use her face like a sex toy, making her choke up saliva all over her own tits. When I'm done with that hole I'll make her stand up and bend over that sink. I'll take off those panties and grab her by her hair, making her watch her own abuse in the mirror as I take that toothbrush and stick it brush end up her asshole. Then I'll fuck her bare pussy hard from behind, filming everything and making sure to get the shot of her firm ass cheeks bouncing off my hips with my cock in her unwilling pussy and the toothbrush embedded in her asshole. Finally I'll thrust as deep as I can inside her and fill her insides with my cum. I'll pull out, yank the toothbrush out of her asshole and stick it in her pussy, trying to get as much cum as I can on it before handing it to her and ending the video with her crying and brushing my cum into her mouth with a toothbrush covered In her own ass and cunt juices

WWYD to my ex turned dyke? She's a lesbian now but she used to be such a cum dump. How would you reintroduce her to dick? I'll try and reply to all replies and will also dump all her old nudes and maybe her friends nudes if there's interest

last little whore i got hold of

Forgot to pull outta this sister

Who dat

I can watch or help if you want

Aunt and niece

Make her ride me. Grip her ass and squeeze those fat cheeks as she bounces up and down and takes my cock balls deep in her pussy.
Then get her down on all fours and fuck her from behind. Pull on her long hair while pounding her, and make her squeal from getting her pussy roughly stuffed.

Nude of dyke
Also kik me jillykill08 If you want to trade WWYDs more privately

Wwyd

yes she was

would only need you to hold her down

Her tits with my cum on them. Shame she only likes pussy now

slut enjoying some candy

She looks so cute and innocent, I want to break her. In the end, she'll realize she's a slut and start getting gangbanged and dped

Ive got her

Thats hot. Moar.

same whore

stab her in the throat and fuck the shit out of her while her aorta sprays blood all over her tits

I'd tie her face down over a table, clamp her cunt shut, and rape her asshole, with only spit as lube. The more she cries and begs me to stop, the harder I'd fuck her.
When I'm done, I'd make her clean my cock with her mouth, then piss on her face.

More?

I'd start with rough sex. She'd be begging and crying for me to stop at first. Eventually she'll be into it. Then I'd have her start fucking me in public.

id knock her to the ground and rip off all of her clothes right there in the park. Everyone would gather around and take turns plugging her holes and cumming in her. She'd be left there gagging in a pool of cum.

wwyd to this mom/daughter. both have huge tits

>So I'd start by making the strip each other
>Then I'd make them kiss for a while
>The aunt would then have to eat her niece out
>I would then throat fuck the aunt for a minute or so before fucking her niece in front of her and cumming huge load in her
>The aunt would then suck me clean and then proceed to eat her niece until she was clean (give me time to get hard again)
> The aunt would then eat her nieces ass until it was good and ready for my cock
>After fucking her ass raw, the aunt would then clean my cock
Continue?

Her little ass would enjoy it

Edgy: the thread,

Just find videos of real rape and jack off to that instead of posting cringy bullshit.

check;d

rape her

She has a cute face. Is she slutty? I can imagine those brown eyes looking up at me as she is blowing me.

Any recommendations?

Does she like it in her ass? I'd get a toy for her ass and fuck her pussy, that way she gets used to the feeling of two things in her.

Shes innocent.

She likes being gaped opened in the ass

I'd sneak up on her while out hiking and beat her into submission with a stick and strip off all her cloths then tie her up to a tree and gag her with her shirt. I'd then proceed to fuck her in the ass and pussy taking breaks in-between and going through her backpack. When I'm done fucking her I'd leave a knife near by so she can escape and fend for herself in the forest naked and alone

I'd see some dum shit couple taking a photo like this a little ways off the main trail in a park. over power the guy and tie him up and make him watch as I fuck his slut of a girl friend raw in front of him. once I cum in her pussy I'd make her suck me off till I'm hard again and throat fuck her while she cries. once I'm down I leave her in a heap on the ground oozing cum and playing with herself still in ecstasy from being fucked and the bf tied up

also here's a head shot of this asian slut

I'm sure she has a slutty side.

What about creampied in it?

hasnt been creampied. Needs to be.

All girls do. I am positive she does.
wwyd?

It can be arranged