Ive seen countless people hate on spotify here on Sup Forums. I find it alright...

Ive seen countless people hate on spotify here on Sup Forums. I find it alright, whats so bad about it and what do you recommend is better?

works for me. milky chance sucks shit tho

There is nothing better, and I think that's what people get so upset about.

Lack of tagging, terrible recommendation system, no filtering, terrible catalogs of Jazz and ridiculous focus on singles and playlists. For your more dedicated music listener, it makes for a bit of an awkward listening experience. But the ability to download albums for playing is amazing.

A HDD

Thats fair I guess. But as a convenient app to jam on your way to work or something id say its pretty good.

A HDD?

I usually use Google Play. It's pretty cool, at least i can play my own music at work without bringing a cd or whatever

if you listen to music that's not generic indie pop it's worthless

soulseek is best

lmao imagine thinking this. I don't listen to generic pop and I find a lot of the music I listen to on there, and I can assure you I have a good taste.

> and I can assure you I have a good taste.
This nigga probably listens to Progrock and shit like Pink Floyd.

That's complete bollocks and you know it, even Merzbow is on there.

>Merzbow
*tips saucer hat*

Google Play would be nice if the UI weren't so terrible.

>This nigga probably listens to Progrock and shit like Pink Floyd

Merzbow isn't exactly obscure and only a few albums of his are there. Its pretty lacking when it comes to industrial.

That's my only complaint about it, really. The ui sucks ass.

>Its pretty lacking when it comes to industrial

Just from that condescending attitude I knew you were just a trend hopping poser, have fun with musique concrete next week buddy

Yeah nice projection, but they don't even have the staples like Rozz Williams or fucking Whitehouse, idiot.

I listen to industrial, noise, post-punk, punk, and emo mostly. I can listen to like 70% of the music i like on there.

Literally how? I know they dont have every album. They dont have a lot of neubauten, but ive had no problems with it, really. I know there's tg, coil, psychic tv, en, non, spk, cabaret voltaire, front 242, skinny puppy, prurient, current 93, foetus, di6, nurse with wound, etc

>focus on singles and playlists
this one doesnt really matter
you dont have to listen to playlists if you dont want to
ive been using spotify for like 4 years and only listened to full albums

Shit, Cazazza is on there. Do you even know what you're talking about?

>Literally how?
>>>/tumblr/

And most of the artists you named have extremely limited choice there. Like 3 Coil albums,maybe half of PTV and NWW, C93 is not even complete, ONE album from SPK...

Also
>di6
>industrial