Where did this guy's thread go? I want to know how he disposed of the body

Where did this guy's thread go? I want to know how he disposed of the body

Caustic lye, a chainsaw, acid and a plastic tub?

He left it for her son to find

did he ever verify?

I thought he said that he was going to dispose of it. I'd at least have thrown her into traffic at 2 am

Try reverse image searching.

Doesn't work

no blood

mods removed board too, link just goes to a 404

You know the body does not bleed when it's dead right? You need the heart to pump for shit to move

Some on lips

OP needs to stop being a total faggot and update us

so you stabbed her after you killed her?

Maybe to make sure she ded?

Bump

Does anyone have the story?

She was dead and had bled our before she was put on the bed. Her panties had been put back up afterwards. I wonder what he did to the body...

Did he ever give any proof?

Thread got kill I still got it open in another tab op never responded

Judging from the color and lack of fluids she's been exsanguinated chilled and then put into the bed. It's like he stole a Jewish body from the funeral home or a relatively old body from a morgue. At least 48 hours. No autopsy. I see no definitive cause of death. Unless she was slowly bled out. Wound placement is terrible.

Post the link

Thread is dead dummy

Nah. No evidence of a meat thermometer. First thing they do is take liver temp.

Post. It. You. Little. Shit.

May show up 404 for u dunno never closed it left the catalog tho

What did he mean by this?

Anyway rest of bread is
>hurrr gibs proofs
>newfag!!!
>your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post

He was saying something about butt fucking your dead body or some shit like that

You don't need to determine time of death through algor if the person died on route or in hospital. You can get a pretty unmolested body for the right price.

I guess check news, op ain't coming back

Would stealing a body and fucking it in the house it used to live in make the news? Like, would you want to broadcast that shit before catching the perp?

I don't fucking kno and I don't really care, faggot.

>Makes statement
>Person questions that statement
>Spazzes out

Then why the fuck did you comment about it you fucking spaz?

From a ME perspective, there are so many things wrong here. Based on visual evidence I could give a basic assessment that she was dead prior to the stab wound, high liklihood of her body being moved or repositioned, and likely been dead for less than a few hours.

Not spazzing fagwad I'm just stating the only way we may find anything out is if a ded bitch is in the news don't really care if it is or is not

And yet you bothered to reply, and when someone asks you a question you spaz out and call him a faggot. Or did you just learn about the word faggot and wanted to use it for no particular reason?
Seems spazzy to me.I'm all for using the word faggot but you're using it just to use it at this point. Spazzatron.

My fucking sides, I going to let you go on your way.

Thanks, shitlord. Check your priveledge, cishit.

Has to be a prozzie. Dumb fuck's still probably going down.

A what?

;-)

A frosted dude

Lady of the night

What?

A traveling Susan

Oh. A whore.

Ok, now you're just making shit up

Jiggly jezebel

A sleazy slattern