I can't fucking take this anymore Sup Forums

I can't fucking take this anymore Sup Forums.

I'm tired of this shitty american education system
I'm tired of being so fucking tired and stressed all the damn time
I'm tired of being fucking invisible to everyone around me
I'm tired of hearing all these love songs and not being able to relate to any of them
My environment has so thoroughly stripped me of any self-esteem or sense of respect for myself or my body that I'm ready to start drinking and smoking daily because I don't care that aggressively

i can't handle this fucking world anymore, but I don't want to die either

how old are you?

today fucking sucks. tomorrow might now. only one way to find out

not*

Lmfao you think Americas ed system is dumb? Look into Vietnams they are fucked.

Go to Japan. It's just like the animes.

junior year of college

>My environment has so thoroughly stripped me of any self-esteem or sense of respect for myself or my body
good goy good, now that you're embracing the self destructive lifestyle our propaganda has engrained into you, you will be more easily enslaved.
gooooood goy stay down, don't rise above it, good goy good (rubbing hands intensifies)

>I'm tired of this shitty american education system
>I'm tired of being so fucking tired and stressed all the damn time
So your education is low-tier AND you're stressed/tired? Don't you burgers start school pretty late and barely learn anything? The fuck would you do in a better system?

sounds like you need a purpose dude. what do you like doing/ or what did you enjoy when you were younger? may offer you some solice.

Mannn

You're almost done with college though. What's your plan when you're done?

>I'm tired of being fucking invisible to everyone around me

You just need to find some like minded people to hang out with, its your junior year of college im sure you have some people in mind.

this, I've always been an outsider but I was never alone because I became friends with other outsiders. We were sad but at least we had each other lmao, college sucks but it's a lot better if you find you some friends

Burgers get shit-tons of work that prepare us for nothing but standardized testing, and there's so much useless fucking busywork that I'm constantly forced to stay up at night to finish it all. I'm lucky if I get 6 hours a night.

i want to be in a system that actually accounts for the fact that I'm a fucking human with real needs and health concerns

Here

Welcome to the club, user.

Now you can either an hero or chad it up with the rest of us.

That is not profitable and therefore useless

>Burgers get shit-tons of work
You do 1/10 of the work any Asian country does. Let me guess, you're "smart but underachieves"? Get off Sup Forums and take your SATs, kid.

At least places like that don't trick you with the pretense of giving a fuck about you. American schools will spend hours advocating for the importance of eating healthy, maintaining a proper sleep cycle, and getting exercise but then disregard all of that and give you so much shit to do that we have time for literally none of it

shut the fuck up lmao you're 100% some freshman dumbass in highschool
go do your homework

Do what I did. Become addicted to alcohol and legal drugs like kratom and DXM (if you're in the US) then become a faggot and think about killing yourself every day. For some reason planning my suicide and working to fill my life insurance policy helps me fall asleep at night.

You could try learning to do your work efficiently instead of underage shitposting

Well college is hard man. If it's not for you go get a job. A real job. That or man up boy

I graduated college last year

eat a dick you presumptuous cunt

Where the fuck you live?
GET OFF THE GRID.

Lock yourself up with screen you can set up frame time most accurately.

Learn about speadlearning.

Connect to grid and merge your progress.

If it all bothers you and you don't wanna die/kill yourself (and you shouldn't/don't) try your damndest to be the change. You're young in college. You're still technically a baby to a lot of people. And I don't mean that in a bad way, but you've yet to experience a lot. At the very least, find yourself a good secure job. Seriously. Go on Forbes and aim for a job that's within the top 50 and fucking strive to get one. I just got a job that is a career that I see myself retiring in. And I didn't go to college But it has the benefits and pay that makes me satisfied. You can do it, user. Carpe Goddamn Diem

I'm in my sophmore year of college and i'm in the same situation, the route i'm taking is dropping out, taking more work hours and losing some weight to join the Coast Guard
>chill on boat or at beach
>enough time to get my shit together
>easy way to save up some money
>get vet status for the rest of my life
Honestly sounds like a good route to go

Don't forget about the part where you get to be a tax slave afterwards until you die a miserable death as a nameless fag and get forgotten not two months later.

How do you deal with doing the exact same thing every day for 30 years until you die.

Not all jobs are repetitive, especially those obtainable with a college diploma.