Do women enjoy having big breasts?

Do women enjoy having big breasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14277013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assuming this isn't bait, no. They hate it. They're heavy, wonky, and it's hard finding the correct bra size.

Post tits

My GF is in a love hate relationship with her tits. She's a 40DD, chubby though. She loves them because she thinks I love them. She hates them because finding bras is difficult, sports bras are pretty much her only friend

>She's a 40DD, chubby
>lying on the internet
40 already tells us she is very fat and DD says her boobs are smaller than her belly

When moving, running, buying bras/clothes, being alive at all really, no.
When I'm laying in bed and I need to get comfy, yes.
Nothing better than playing with your own tits.

>chubby
>fat
pick your poison faggot

This

This is how my gf feels about hers

Some do, some don’t.
Either way, I love em

I do

Not huge ones because theyre heavy, back problems and shit but they love the attention

Glorious freckled tits!

>Glorious freckled tits batman!

Does the "They" not imply this is not a woman?

ex didn't seem to mind unless exercising
would see her play with her tits sometimes by herself
she thought it was funny how obsessed I was with them

Freckled tits are the best tits

My GFs tits are pretty glorious. She hates them, but deals with it because I love them.

Go on, get em out mate

>moar pls
her nipples look amazing

Guy can still post a pic of his tits if he's fat retard you dumb fuck

They really are tbh.

lawd

Moar

Oh hey jasmine!

Let us see!

My GF has 36HHH tits, they're very heavy and she has back issues but I fucking love them.

hnnng

>She's very heavy

My wife has something like J-cups.

Yes, they're awesome. No, no pics. She has a public-facing job and I know how talented you internet sleuths are.

The answer is: if the woman likes getting attention for her body: yes. If not: no.

The wife is not that kind of attention whore, so generally, she finds them a royal pain, especially since we live in a country where tits of that size are very rare. She orders most of her titty containment units from some shop in the UK.

Me? Oh, sweet Jesus, I love those huge, pale, soft things...

Well, that usually comes along with having huge tits you idiot. If a woman has huge tits and no belly, either she's got ungodly genetics or they're fake.

The thing about big tits is this the bigger they are the farther they sag....

you can just post a pic of just her tits and no face. Retard

Fagget. That bitch is ugly

Well? They arent goona show them themselves

i like your ogre

No they don't really. They like them a full size to their body is all. They don't want tits that big as your pic. Just like no normal man was a 12" dick cause it's problems. Do you want to hold your dick as you shit? Only crack whores will fuck you

Not a chance, mate. I've seen people doxed by nothing more than a mole. With my luck, her asshole ex-boyfriend from literally twenty years ago is reading this thread.

>but deals with it because I love them.
No
But because she doesn't have a choice

>Do women like attention.
Yes. The bigger the tits the more they'll talk about them to, both the annoyance they can be and any excuse to call attention to themselves because most of them are boring people and dont have anything else going for them.

I got more give me time to find them. Thought I had more on this phone.

Actually we discussed getting her a reduction due to her back pain, but she decided not too.

Cause his wife probably only has big tits cause she's a morbidly obese cow.

At least huge tits don't make sex painful. I had an ex who very briefly dated this guy whom she said possesed a dick like two Coke cans stacked end to end. She "took it as a challenge", but said it was so painful she couldn't enjoy it at all.

12" dick? You basically need to find a masochist chick.

Cause reductions aren't a thing? Lol retard.

Women have had a choice for a few decades. And it doesn't cost a fortune to get a reduction.

Nah, just a chick who loves anal. There's no limit to your asshole.

You sound bitter

Found the feminist.

It's not a bag of holding. Yes, it has its limits.

You must be retarded

In my country, they're covered by national health care.

The reasons my woman doesn't get a reduction

1) They're still surprisingly nice and perky
2) I fucking love them
3) She *loves* having her nipples played with and since learning that reduction surgery carries a good chance of reducing or even destroying nipple sensitivity, she decided to wait until they've started to cause back problems and so far, they haven't.

Fuck these fags, get the freckled tits out!

My ex had Ds or DDs. She never complained. They're the only thing I miss about her.

Go Google "Hot Kinky Jo", then come back here and say that again.

You must be unaware of reduction surgery, or more interested in white knighting for women when they already have options.

Gf is 36DD, hates them. Want to get breast reduction surgery, she finds it too heavy for her back. The only reason she's not getting it is me I guess.

anyone has the full size pic ?

More.

More.

> (You)
>Actually we discussed getting her a reduction due to her back pain, but she decided not too.
OP here
IJOKE LIKE SHE DOESN'T HAS ANYTHING IN HER EXCEPT HUGE TITS TO SHOW

strawpoll.me/14277013

Vote

More

If I understand what you're saying, no she's actually quite, good looking. Just I don't want to smother her face all over b, ya dig?

Post tits

Jesus, you fucking with me now?

>Back problems
Doesnt have anything to do with looking like a retard and being obese. Even with small tits I bet she would have back problems from taht gut.

They're cool, but its really obnoxious to find things to wear that aren't slutty, especially in the summer. Also that back pain is so real. But ho boy are they fun to play with- trust me here, all girls play with their own tits or theyre lying lol

my ex-gf had G-cups
loved her tits but was in chronic backpain
didnt want to admit to the fact that it was most likely due to her tits

I absolutely love big tits but past a certain size they are probably a burden

Hell yes they are!!!

Depends. Depends on if you really think I'm fucking with you, just Enjoy the tits man.

> (You)

Of course they love it, they get attention from men
left and right. The women who claim otherwise are man hating lesbos and are probably ugly with small tits.

Fuckin tits + timestamp

My girl finds them annoying and uncomfortable, but not enough for breast reduction to be worth it. Which is nice.

Any more?

my gf is really skinny with 70G boobies
no back problems just problems getting bras

if youre having back problems your posture is shit true story, nature is perfect

wont share pics sorry

>Hates having big tits
>gets tit job 2 cups too big

No wonder femanons are an enigma.

Did she ever show pussy? Asking for a friend

Possibly. I think so. I'll dig extra deep.

Some do.
Some do not.

What the fuck do you think faggot?

He really isn't wrong, though.

breast reduction is a sin against humanity and it looks horrible. You go from killer tits to fugly Frankenstein scarred up tits.

top kek

Kek

Women are more obsessed with big boobs then men, Ive had to explain to lots of GF's that giant boobs arent always the goal.

WOmen are hilariously insecure.

Lovely freckles