Why don't you have a cute asian girlfriend?

why don't you have a cute asian girlfriend?

go to /pol

my big white cock wouldn't fit in their itty bitty vagenes

I think mine is pretty cute

Because I'd rather have a cute Egyptian gf

dick might break her hips.

I do

Because I turned her into my beautiful asian wife

Hard to find one yo

Tired of how the game is played; I'm resisting my desire for women.

I am trying
more btw

awwww QT 3.14

No asians in my country

Because most asians are ugly

I don't race mix.

I do already.
And i love her dearly. Even if her family hates it cause i am not asian.

I had one. She went crazy and was admitted to a psych. ward after I broke up with her.

kek

Because I fuck this married Asian chick instead.

damn, what ethnicity? all the koreans i've dated have had great families that took me in.

Got nothing on my misses

Chinese.

She was married to a doctor. She is Chinese. I am not a doctor but just a dude who works in an office.
Since i am not asian and/or doctor/lawyer, I am immediately disqualified in their eyes. Love does not play into it to them even though she loves me.

sounds about right.

your wife or just a married chick?

Because not only am I unemployed I am probably going to fail my Masters degree after sitting around for a couple of years collecting neetbucks I am also ugly.

I have, from Seoul

Exchange student and shes rich

Because I don't want my car totalled.

bcuz I don't have a girlfriend

>mfw i'll never cum in an asian qt 3.14

Age?

i do

I do. From Zhuhai, China. I'm at her restaurant right now waiting for her to get off so I can eat that pussy like ham fried rice. I think I love her Sup Forums

>shes rich
you can tell from all the plastic surgery she's had

Trick question, Asian’s aren’t cute.

Because there are no cute asian ladies

Shes not that girl

Her father owns a successful business and she travels. I fuck her next 5 months and then she leaves

Sorry to hear that m8. Mine is also Chinese. Her mom is nice (haven't met her dad yet - he lives in NY, us in UT) she can't speak English though and I can tell she kinda wishes she could communicate with her daughter's boyfriend, which is understandable. Other than that she's very supportive. I'm gonna have to start learning Cantonese before long

Reminds me of my ex. Same smooth, hairless brown skin. Little but of a resting bitch face. Stupid glasses. Bet her pussy gets really wet like my ex's does

Why r u on Sup Forums

Lack of trying and probable inability to do so.

love myself a cute asian girl

I do have one

I do

i'd pik her chu

I did, for about two years. It was a great relationship but it wasn't what I needed. Happiness requires more. I still hate hate life, did before, during, and after. You're fooling yourself if you think something so shallow is the answer

nudes pls

xD

kek

I do. . .

She's a cutie. Got more?

i bet she has cute titties

small but that's how I like them.

me too. show us pls

damn she is cute

Thats when you gotta help me Sup Forums
I've always wanted an Asian gf preferably korean or japanese.
But how TF do you get them ?

money, looks, and charisma

Like every other status chasing whore.

>is the user who creeps on his cute sis here?

Helps if you talk to them

There is low distribution of cute asians where I live.

don't be a retard and tell them you have an asian fetish. In fact, don't bring up anything about asian culture until well after you fucked them.

the density of asians is slanted, you're alleging?

preach, that is the last thing they would ever want to hear

Married one

Shitskin?

noah's a fag

Anybody that can help me pls do

So basically I'm considering doing one semester to a whole year of my engineering studies in South Korea but I'd like to know if you thought that they'd be down to date a nigga (mixed actually)

Oh and if you have any good sites to talk to asians or apps I'd like to have them

Because I'm not a beta autist, just an autist.

WHY ARE THERE NOT MORE ASIAN GF TITTIES IN THIS THREAD

In that case language barrier is gonna fuck you more than anything .

except I do

Asian girls in my area all travel in hordes and don't even look at white guys.
Completely sucks ass.
We do have a lot of traveling Asian whores come through at a relatively cheap price though.
Some gems to be had that way.

Aready had one.
Was nice, she could fist both holes and drank my piss.
I've upgraded since then to a nice blonde with bigger tits and ass that also eats her poop and drinks both our piss

>but I'd like to know if you thought that they'd be down to date a nigga (mixed actually)

Theres always gonna be "that" girl who wants to get fucked by foreigners but as a whole asians dont like niggers and wont give a fuck about you crying about it

yea.... an upgrade

this user makes a good point

cuz i have no social skills and mental disorders
am i like everyone else on this board yet

Because I don't speak anime

you're dating a thot.

how do i get a qt asian gf

be anime

im not an asian or a woman for that matter, but if its worth anything ; i think you should do that semester in s.korea. be a normal dude, make some asian friends, and see what happens.

im not a korean expert but yeah some korean parents are kinda racist, not so much with the younger generation. you could definitely get laid if you're a decent looking normal dude, not so sure about the long term.

p.s. if youre a light skinned nigga you might have that whole exotic thing going for you with just enough white to be safe. anyways best of luck bro

I don't like my women with random assortment teeth and cat shit breath.

Seriously though why do 100% of 'cute' Asian women have teeth that look like they were poured into their mouths from a bucket?

Like women of all nationalities and ethnicities, Asian women find me repulsive and thus don't talk to me for more than 2 mins max.

they smell

where are her titties?

How is she?

please post more pics of her

wow O.O

I do, and I'm probably going to wife her here in the next year.

Not Asian
Nice try

But i do

wut de fuk is dis?????

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

the ol' upside down hiroshima