Hey Sup Forums, I just got a GPS slapped on my ankle. Ask me anything. Also, I'm a dude, don't get horny

Hey Sup Forums, I just got a GPS slapped on my ankle. Ask me anything. Also, I'm a dude, don't get horny

Hello brad.

good thing you mentioned being a dude, all that hair on your leg totally led me to believe you were some super hot chick

i'm going to print out your foot and cum tribute it

Dost thou do what thoust hast come to do from which thou comes to do what thoust must does?

Time stamp. Also, what did you do to get it?

What did u do? How long do u have to wear it?

the fuck did you do to get slapped with a leg tracker

yours looks different than mine did years ago. have fun jacking off.

Probs a feminist in disguise.

Fuck you I'll get horny if I want. What the fuck are you wearing, bitch?

kek

an ankle bracelet daddy

Ran away from a juvenile detention center. I'm being given one last chance to stay out of trouble before the judge sends me to jail. On a Robbery charge.

That means you're under 18. Pls ban

NICE FEET

Kill me.

Just turned 18 on the 26th! Now I can legally post on Sup Forums!!

Trips and you take it off

reroll

First time offender? What did you try to steal?

Roll.

Roller.

So which one of you faggots wants to call the 18888095999 number and give them the GPS ID?

how the fuck do you put your pants on?

Rollest.

You are as sharp as Jello, aren't you?

I snatched a purse and ran like hell. First time offender.

youll be fine, repeat after me.

I won't fuck up this time.

Feels Sup Forumsro

Why do you have yours on man?

I found out at the last day of serving my time. you can slip out of the fucking thing if you shave the rubber band down.. there are two wires that carry current, if you use aluminum like them cheap fucks, you can make jumpers. cut the original line and slide it off

Dude, that's lame. She was probably old too, right?

Why are you trying so hard to be a nigger when you're white?

Do you just enjoy failure or what, all you literally have to do to not get fucked in the justice system is commit crimes and even the crimes you can commit most of them you can get away with.

You're white stop being a nigger.

normal fag living a plan-A lifestyle here, I got expelled from high school and some other shit when I was young. don't go to jail and you'll be surprised what you can come back from when you decide you want to get a good life. do go to jail and you'll be fucked.

best part, i know this works because they dont come to your house to take it off.. they tell you to over the phone and come pick the equipment up later, like the phone base unit.

Flight risk. Drug charges.

Well I have to meet with my officer 3 times week and she checks on it Everytime, sounds like a good idea but they will charge you 60.00 dollars if you cut the strap. It's also a misdimeanor and I'm not looking to get in more trouble.

Hahahahahaha you are such a fucking faggot.

Trips for the faggot who wears little sister pants.

didnt know they are watching you like that, mine never looked at my band once for the whole 9 months.

Yeah unfortunately. It really sucks. I think I'm going to have it on for about 8 months now.

I've had mine on since April of 2016. But I went to jail for 30 days on a probation violation.

Holy fuck. I would kill myself; oh wait.
Hope you get it off soon Sup Forumsro

ITT: White kids being niggers.

so its waterproof?

You dumb shit. Did you actually think you would get away with it? Real stealing is done with an internet connection now days.

more feet soles!

It's like be glad it's not chip with Cyanide, because that is also in list of proposed options.