Ok Sup Forums, l feel as if l am really being trapped inside a psychological box...

Ok Sup Forums, l feel as if l am really being trapped inside a psychological box. The school year has already begun and l'm back to being surrounded by disgusting norm filth. (call me a neet all you want). please recommend me some music to isolate myself from everyone. something that is listenable on a day to day basis and never gets dull. l'm kind of running out of shit to listen to. l don't have the patience to listen to Swans, Death grips gets me hyped which tires me out afterwards. Everything l have is pretty much too sophisticated for daily listen.

Why don't you just make an experimental music thread instead of this stupid story about how everyones a normie?

Would you really want everyone to tryhard and be as weird and eccentric as they can? That world would suck worse I think.

Enjoy being a loser

How about you work on your social skills instead of hiding behind music?

if you're trying hard to be eccentric you're a normie

l don't go to school to socialize. l go just to get a damn education.

Well, in college you can both socialize and study why wouldn't you take advantage of that when employers would prefer to have a person with social skills rather than a nerd who can't keep a conversation going to save his life?

l'm not in college. l'm a high school senior. l just want to hurry the fuck up and graduate already.

>Everything l have is pretty much too sophisticated for daily listen
pleb, there's nothing that's too sophisticated for a daily listen. try jandek though, he's addictive

>still in high school
>thinks he's cool for liking obscure music
>covers up his inability to socialize with a pretentious attitude

If you're going to continue with this thinking you are definitely going to fail in life. Hope you grow up before you reach 18.

Avoid this path man

If you want genuinely good advice, take a screen of this post and keep it with you.

In the future, when you try to pin the blame of why you're a loser on anything but yourself, reread this.

You should get off this board/site and save yourself.

haha no this place is a haven.

please head our warnings user
we only want whats best for you

You must be old for your grade, is that right?

held back a semester because l failed a few classes. have no interest for making friends with the nigs and norms

You avoid the underage b& this time

Oh and early swans is still alienating but requires much less patience than their post-rock output.

thanks m8

dsbm, ambient bm and noise
works for me

this is some good bait, gonna give you a 9/10

Thank jeebus, summer is ending soon. Just do your homework user.
also... You must be over 18 to use this site. Did you get held back a year?

OP I want you to know that as a normie we listen to led rallizes denudes and early swans too. And evey class has one faggot like you that's too dumb and pretentious to realize everyone is laughing at him. Look up cognitive dissonance