So If you hate gays,transgender,liberals,feminists,jews etc...Why do you defend them...

So If you hate gays,transgender,liberals,feminists,jews etc...Why do you defend them?You would die defending a way of living that allows all those things and people to be and think how they want.You would defend your country and "liberal" way of living that you hate so much,so those people you hate can continue behaving the way that you hate.You get it yet??A muslim way of living would make their lives hard.If Sharia Law would be implemented it would make it impossible coz according to law a lot of those behavious is not allowed and they would be by the law beheaded.So my bros why not join Islam,because as you can clearly see your western culture is not good and its corrupted.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamofascism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because islam is shit

What's up with all these low level baits today. If you are to fish here at least put on some effort to write something decent.

Then dont complain about your societies that allow degeneric way of behaving.

Salam alaikum bro,

It is truth, Islam is the way and the truth, Allah (Swt) revealed to us through the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) his final revelations and the way of perfect life and society. Under true Islam there is no violence, no crime, the women are happy in their place and see true feminism, they happily wear hijab/coverings in order to preserve their modesty for their husband rather than being a filthy slut walking around showing off to all.

Islam is perfect.

i don't
go fuck some goats

Because I don't have the energy to run round beheading people and even if I did my husband would probably not let me out without a chaperone and Id be stuck at home baking fucking pita bread and watching shitty Lebanese soap operas until like forever

Islam is the most backwards ideology there is. They want to bring back the middle ages, complete with open sewers and the plague.

>

Yes my brother our women and people are gold compared to this shameless sluts and nutcases that "western values"breed.And this stupid guys then complain about it.LOL

Because God gave humans free will.

And shitskins islam.

It's not for white people. Our people should be persuaded by reason and logic, not threats of beheading. Islam will get nowhere in the West. All you're doing is breeding slaves.

"All you're doing is breeding slaves."Bro your countries are biggest slaves there are.

Muslim girls are no better. Unless forced, which you can't do forever. Eventually all of them will be assimilated into Western culture. But Western culture is patriarchy and chivalry when it comes to free women, not dressing them up as ninjas, flogging and beheading. That is just a shitskin thing.

Our countries made this world. We may be cucked, but our armies range across the middle east unopposed. They've brought down governments in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and are permanently crushing the dreams of an islamic state. Islam is being cucked by cucks.

Shoo

Islam is a lie because Allah is a lie.

Authoritarianism is wrong and must be stopped by any means necessary.

And yet you are surprised when some muslim decide to do attack in your country.You all deserve it.

And western influence in Middle East will be stopped one day,you can only watch and fear.

I just drew muhammed for you :)
Notice how the turban is a steaming shit.

Reported to the Danish Islamic Council. You will pay for this kuffar rest assured.

Spam it in few more threads,you sure you post it enough?idiot.

Let me tell you something, mate. Islam is in the wrong hands. If Islam were in the hands of white, and no arabs involved, then we had a beautiful religion. Everything those camelfuckers touch gets cursed.

I agree with most of islam's values but I don't want to pray 9000 times per day or get my head cut off for eating pork. What do?

Christianity wasn't always cucked. If Europe was Islamic then it would be a cuck religion just like Christianity is today. There have been Islamic empires in the past that became degenerate and collapsed

hello NSA.

NSA HAHAHAH,good joke.

Islam does not forbid you from eating pork, it's not even forcing you do pray all day or follow every single rule. The quran says basically: "Be my guest."

your id is sex :DDDDD

Islam is a lie, Muhammed is false prophet who folllowed Satans teachings. Repent your heresy and turn to Jesus Christ, humanity's Lord and Savior. There's no hope for Islam in the coming times. Your lies will be revealed and the world will turn against your evil religion of Satan.

If Sharia Law would be implemented it would make it impossible to shitpost on Sup Forums. Everyone first act according to the instinct of self-preservation.

You angry to the truth faggot?

Nazi German must like Islamofascism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamofascism

>source : sharia book
>"There is no difference between penetrate (fuck) from the front or behind, a human or an animal."

Islam authorise zoophilia and sodomy.

>islam is the truth
No, no and no

>Poland
>degenerate

Your christianity is evil religion,how many people did you murder in the name of your religion?? Your country is satan.

>Be depressed atheist
>research islam to try to prove its bullshit to people
>find out its the truth
>become muslim
>learn arabic
>find the drive to continue my studies
>part of a welcoming and generous muslim community
>Just got engaged to a 10/10 hijabi doctor
Lifes good senpai

gays: are mostly harmless, and based to some extend (if not glorified on every single way about their lifestyle-choice)

trannies: are just cooky in the head, they're also harmless (look gays for explanation)

liberals: are either retarded or puppet players benefiting from the miseries of other people with bait disguised as humanitarian policies (NEWSFLASH: every other human would do it/and does it)

feminist: like trannies they're fucked in the head, but they use their agenda to gain benefits like liberals

Jews: are the only dangerous group on this list; because muh white genocide yadda yadda yadda

BUT Islam is true cancer:

first from a historical standpoint: it is gut wrenching to see 1000 years of fighting Islamic invaders and 200-400 years of obtaining the lifestyle we have today. It is not perfect, but it is far better than getting beheaded for saying your opinion in public.

second every other fact the other anons list here are other arguments against Islam.

So take your goatfucker-religion back to these backwards countries and die for it in some desert shithole

Good to hear my brother.

Ohh....another spammer.You country is cancer.

Tell me about all the thriving muslim countries, that are not completely dependent on oil for wealth and standard of living.

Glad I visited Germony before you cockroaches infested the place.

I wish corrupted western countries would stay out of my desert!!

After the probable election fraud i have to admit on a bad day i would probably use islam just to get back at leftist in 30-40 years when the good 1500 year old tradition in islam of killing the useful idiots that opened the gates will happen again. Problem is this is still uncertain we dont know if we get a right wing push and then i would be on the "to kill" list .. so for now i wait in what direction the scale tips. But i am not entirely against it anymore at this point.

They would be if your corrupted countries policy would leave Middle East,its the truth and you know it scumbag!