Are you crying like a bitch?

Are you crying like a bitch?

This is the thread for you.

What's up?

Work was just too long today and my emotions are fried.

I dont even know what i'm crying about.

I thought it was more than a hookup.

Sounds like a pathetic reason to cry, if you are a man.

This thread is for pathetic people.

lay on the floor and give up...

The last person i hang out with IRL killed themselves. Sup Forums is where i live now i guess.

Girl i love cheated on me.

I haven't cried in years but I'll try for you user.

Not crying like a bitch, I dont cry, somehow it got blocked out of me around 15, but depressed as fuck.
Mom is really sick, got fired today from the best job I had so far, live in shitcountry from hell, I've lost control of my finances and my body, my life is spiraling into shit and I seem to fail at everything I try. My ex girlfriend told me she was 10 years with me just for my money, that she never loved me, and my current gf loves me but I am sexually unsatisfied .

I'm not Zone-Tan IRL
Tears every five minutes.
It just does that idk

I mean only if you want to....

They didn't arrest Donald Trump today and CNN said they would. The psyops from Shareblue and Media Matters are only serving to piss off conservatives and Trump supporters. My CTR check bounced and they aren't answering the phones at the office and my emails are being returned to me from them with errors. To top it all off no one is buying that all white men are evil racist nazis any more and I'm afraid there's no hope for the democratic party if we keep using these tactics, but we are all in until Soros money starts flowing again.

I'm a pathetic piece of shit. I've been hiding something from my family and I'm basically fucked when they find out. I haven't slept for like 2 days because I know the charade has to end soon.

I might write up a greentext if anyone shows interest.

What are you hiding from them?

yes please do

Fuck, I thought posting about it would make me feel better but I'm actually feeling a whole lot worse. I burst out crying like 3 times today because I have no fucking clue what to do.

I fell for a girl, we like it each other and the friendship was awesome... but i fell in love of her... but there was something weird.. she only have female friends and i was the only male friend she had... well... she was a lesbian and for some reason she like me and sometimes we look like a couple.. but when i told her how i felt for her... she said "no" and later i found that she is lesbian

fuck green text. just type that shit out like a normal person who doesn't need bullet points to keep their ADD in order.

;_;

Fuck I'm beyond saving now
Idk what gonna do
maybe I'll change

Some bitch totaled my motorcycle while it was parked.

Let it all out...

Use this as a definitive sign as "it won't become a relationship" Cut all that out of your mind using that reply from her as a concrete answer, and use all that to let go before it gets worse.

You're not alone in that, change is always a good thing to aim toward regardless of the doubts others impose on it.

Anyone here crying without any reason?

i dont know why this happens....

clinical depression

I'm trying to work up the courage to move from my mom's house after 19 years of her mentally abusing and sometimes physically abusing the hell out of me. It's hard because even though I know she's a dickhead shes still my mom and I love her despite her doing everything to cause me to be as fucked up as I am today. I'm worried of what it'll do to my family and especially my little brothers and I know she's going to try and guilt trip me to stay and then I'll be even more miserable in the end

So basically...
>be me, 24
>about to turn 25
>been going to college since 2012 (five years and haven't even transferred to uni, slow and steady wins the race and all that)
>since about 2014 I've been studying web dev in my spare time
>web development has slowly become my main focus as school has been pushed into the background
>really want a job in the field because I know web professionals make good money
>grades were never amazing anyway

>current semester begins
>I decide to be a absolute piece of shit and slack off in my classes (dropped from one for tardies/absences, others are fucked beyond repair)
>been pretending to go to class but instead I just go grab something to eat before going back to my house (only have one in a classroom setting and usually nobody is home when I get back)
cont.

Man I feel like a fucking loser.

Пoчeмy я poдилcя кaкoй тo пидop a нe Зoнь
Гдe мoя Дecять

Гдe TOT пидop ;A;

Trump is going to jail

I can't really cry but I'm truly sad.
What can I do if I feel like everyone is working against me?

You do what you can)

Graduated college as a Software Developer and I'm having a tough time getting a job, not really crying yet but feeling like I'm losing motivation

It's my b-day, i'm 20 and so alone

Ayy, already doing that.
Any tips though?
>26
>Job related accident, working now with low income because 70% recovered strength, physically.

>earlier today
>find out I have jury duty
>can be exempted ONLY if I am attending class during the day
>as it happens, the one I was attending is the one I got dropped from
>have a little over a week to explain to my father and brother (both of whom I live with), and potentially the rest of my family why I'm not exempt and have to answer my summons
That's basically the gist of it, I know there are a few minor details I can't recall at the moment but that's what's going on with me. The worst part is I have an extremely nice and caring family, they didn't do anything to deserve this and I'm starting to wish I were dead.

Хoчy быть Зoны ( ._.)

Aнoны хeлп

Hey fag you got in to this be strong and start your miserable journey to get out. Fall sick not pretend but real sick eat some expire shit get food poisoning two start creating four to to five websites be a torrent tracker or some shit in bit coin and you will earn something also if you can fuck with Python code or Java you will find job faster.

Who was Зoнь?

Here's the perfect song to cry to. It's also the best song ever. Do not let the thumbnail or title deceive you. Also, skip to 1:03 to get to the lyrics, unless you wanna hear a minute of smooth ass piano.
[They're all on youtube]
watch?v=h3PHnLR_LWk
Also try the remix
watch?v=u8nuT1rDB7o
Here's another good one
watch?v=5bQ8h21cBQo
Here's another fantastic one I love
watch?v=sfu_7PzBQGs

>shadman

Wtf fag. Pull your shit together it's nothing to be proud of you have extreme depression that's why can not cry that also your hand is your first gf stop to fucking waste money on fucking bithches and get some condoms good one and lubes fuck the shit out of a hoe better than wasting on some bitch that won't even blow you

you came to a cry thread, so clearly you are no better than him.

Doesn't sound to bad...

You should own up to your mistakes and tell them now. It's better to be honest then fake a lie and get caught later on. Just come clean. If they really care about you then they'll understand. It doesn't mean they won't get angry at you (they probably will) but at least they'll see that you're owning up to it. There will be consequences but at least you can get it off your chest.

What would falling sick do for me? I appreciate your response (honestly it means a lot to me) but I'm not exactly sure what your logic is. Also, I'm pretty confident in my technical skills as can use Python most of those other things you mentioned, my damage is that I lied to my family and I feel horrible about it.

If this is you J, message me

even if it isn't j ask that guy for his number he seems sad

ты пoхoж нa зoны a нa caмoм дeлe кoнь

If you are vomiting and vomiting more how you will go for jury duty also if you can code in Python and Java set up four to five websites using .nl .io those free domains and you can even put those on your resume to show your work.

"You're on the lookout and the bottom of the line"

Long story short suffering from depression PTSD got fired from work because of PTSD had a break down at work. Fuck my life I am in a abusive relationship with life it keeps fucking me I keep taking it like a good slut

i just snoozed and my eyes got wet, does that count?

хopoшo чтo eщe нe шкypa

Also we get it you love your family and you feel the guilt yeah either come clean face the consequences and be cure from guilt and shae for life or fake it till you make it.

Ha cлoвaх ты Лeв Toлcтoй, a нa дeлe хyй пpocтoй?

Who even cries

Зaтo гoмик. Этo eщё хyжe.

Thank you so much for your reply. Another thing I should add is that I've been through something similar before, failed a few classes back in 2014 and didn't tell my father about it for a few months. What hurts me the most is that he's a very kind and understanding person, he didn't freak out or scream at all, he just told me I had to do some work for him to make up for it. I know he'll say something similar this time if only I can find the right words, and honestly I'm in a better spot now than I was back then because I'll be able to move out and start supporting myself soon with my web dev skills.

You got either sickness or mental sickness or dig in your past to see something related to your past and can tell the judge you will get triggered other than that shit already hit the fan now you can do damage control either by earnings or be on job

a eщe вышe вы пpo aнaл зaдyмaлиcь тaк чтo шэдмeн тeбe

That's the spirit user. Just take responsibility for what you did wrong and everything will work out in the end.

are you asking me if I'm Leo Tolstoy?

wWHHAT DOEs IT mEan

>not even shadman

AAAAAaaaAAaAAAaaaAAaaAAA

What's that from ?

iunno

Girl I love doesn't exist

On my fantasy football team I started the Lions defense instead of the Chiefs. If I would've started the Chiefs defense then I would have won.

lol fag

Girl I love doesn't exist anymore.

thats cucked on two different levels... insane.

R.I.P
Happy Haloween

I wish she would break up with me so i could stop hating myself and start hating her

You know you can always breakup too you already hating her why deny then fag

I'd never understood such troubles. Why don't you break with her on your own?

Holy fuck user are you fucking me??

I dont hate her. I hate the fact the she's in love with a piece of shit like me.
She acts like I'm her everything. I want to hate her. Not hurt her.

a мoжнo cтaть зoнeи? мнe тyт нa выcoкий вeщь нyжнo

Honestly, I'm probably going to just sit down with my father in private, explain to him my situation and go full on damage control mode. He has friends in the legal field and might be able to ask them for me if there is a way to get out of going to this thing (I'm pretty sure faking sick is against the law but if it isn't then nothing bad can happen right?)

What a pussy. I bet she wouldn't even remember about your existence in a week after

That's what I'm hoping for user...that's what I'm hoping for.

Eщё бы знaть, чтo тaкoe зoнь

Nothing bad can happen people always eat expire shit like yougurt or milk vomit few times yeah it count as food poison also I hope your father is cool enough to understand the situation and being private with him is the best way to come clean

кoгдa вce пo пpaвилoм нo кaк тo нe пpaвильнo

Why you hate yourself? Don't get it a fag like you got loving gal and you hate yourself

нa тя фoтoк

т. тoт пидop

there will be other games

If I knew why I hated myself I wouldn't be posting boyo. As for the girl, she's not in love with me she loves who she thinks I am. To the point where I'm afraid she'd hurt herself if I left.

But you are who you pretend to be, user-kun ~

Ктo тaкaя Зoнь лoл?

пик peлeйтeд

If you have the money, transfer to uni faggot. You'll thank me later

Some first hand advice, leave the notion that your mom caused you to be fucked behind. Ya she was a shitty parent, but you're grown now and don't need her or her influences.

I have cousins with a shit mother, and at 19 they were saying how she fucked them up and caused all their issues. Now they're 30~ and saying the same shit even though she has been out of their lifes

AAaaNnoother fuCkiing RusSian in t his threAd and I'm kiCKing some infants.!??..!!