People who commit suicide are a lot braver than society points out...

People who commit suicide are a lot braver than society points out. They have to courage to go through with something many of us are too pussy to follow through on.
Not a day goes by where I don't wish I could just go out into the woods to actually do it but I'm too much of a coward. What are your thoughts on suicide /b?

Tried it. Fucking painful when you do it wrong.

how'd u try it?

Nah, it's the easy way. Strength is dealing with your problems. See, what they haveis the strength of their conviction, nothing more. Many people have it, mostly successful people, but those people aren't so psychologically bankrupt that they use that conviction to end it.

By sucking at everything, lel

But seriously, depression sucks, no joke I got a lot of friends and family with it

Pills. I didn't try it all at once. I got the pills and hid them because I was in a bad mood when I got them. Then I went to a party and something set me off, went home, took them out and downed about two bottles. I think I had somewhere around 250 pills. Not my proudest moment, and I know if I gave any more details somebody(maybe,not you, but somebody) will likely have some negative stupid ass comment to say as if I'm not already aware of that. But when I was in those moods logic didn't really process for me.

>Suicide bombers are a lot braver than society points out. They have to courage to go through with something many of us are too pussy to follow through on.
Not a day goes by where I don't wish I could just go out into the woods to actually do it but I'm too much of a coward. What are your thoughts on suicide /b?

FTFY

People who commit suicide are selfish and cowards. Putting your friends and family through that because you're too much of a pussy to deal with your shit like everyone else? Brave?

>courage
how so? unless you actually believe you're going to hell for doing so

It's a lot harder than people say. It's literally the ultimate "Fuck You" to life. It requires suppressing the most powerful instinct. Survival instinct.

Understandable. But what if somebody doesn't have friends or family, or is in a bad relationship with them?

I wouldn't do it unless my life was....
I just wouldn't do it
don't kys just suck it up, there's nothing work killing yourself over

>fuck you its about everybody else
You ever wonder why people kill themselves?
It's because its never about them.
In the end everyone is selfish.

not wanting to do something =/= fear.

we dont follow through on it not out of fear but because WE ENJOY LIFE AND KILLING OURSELVES TO PROVE WE ARE BRAVE WOULD KIND OF HINDER THAT,.

AMEN

it's a child like mentality that is akin to opening christmas presents early.
Grow up.

Suicide is like leaving scinema in the middle of movie when you don't have anything else to do.

how do you even equate suicide to opening presents on christmas?

what if hitler killed himself instead of killing all those jews? huh think about that. yeah thought so

It was one of the morals and themes to the movie cloud atlas.

Even with bad relationships, family will care.

If you don't have any family or friends and no ones gonna be put through hell dealing with it then you do you

technically he became a worldwide hero by offing himself in the end so your point?

Because suicide is bliss, its over, done. Thats it. You cashed out, you turned off the mic. You left halfway through the game. Have the decency to see it through. It requires some patience.
I do support suicide in some cases though, sometimes that is the better route.

You just completely contradicted yourself. Don't do it because it affects blah. Do it since it won't affect blah.

How? Suicide is selfish for what you put others through. If theres no one to put through it, then who cares?

I can see what you say, but there is cowardice involved.

People who commit suicide are too cowardly and weak to face their problem and solve it.

Because you said initially that it's a selfish and cowardice thing, then when I propose a single situation you're neutral against it.

>What are your thoughts on suicide Sup Forums?

I have a 9mm in my room. Handful of rounds. I pressed the gun to my head, felt the cold metal. Felt good, kinda comforting. Put a round in a magazine, chambered it. Couldn't bring myself to put my finger on the trigger.

Maybe I'll try again later. I worry about the mess I'll leave behind, though. Not just physically, but financially.

If you're leaving somebody you care about you should probably sit down and think, or talk.

The youngest I've known a person to commit suicide was 21. A girl I want to High school with.

i wish I could be in your position

17 here. I think he was 17.bafk when I was in HS, too. He took a 9mm to himself.

I think it is selfish and cowardice to put everyone through that. If theres no one to put through that, that would be the one scenario where I would say its not selfish. Still cowardice, but you're the only one affected.

RE: I have parents, some friends. My roommates. Pretty much it.

And I assume it's still selfish if somebody doesn't think anybody cares about them to you?

So maybe try hanging your self to feel what it's like...

You should find somebody to confide in and talk to. Sounds to me like you want to from certain situations, but you don't want to leave them.

Yeah thats tough. I think thats the same, where its moreso just cowardice rather than selfish. Most likely misguided, but you haven't intentionally put them into grief i guess

you seem like a pretty cool lad who doesn't necessarily afraid of anything

I'm not disagreeing with you. Just picking your brain. I'm so I just have a different point of view in the entire subject.

I have things I'm afraid of. And that was a very stupid point in my life. Between the cutting and that. But (hopefully) that is all in my past.

wht happened when u downed those pills?

Physically, emotionally, mentally? Or all?

all i may try

Elliot Rodgers was a hero

I'm only speaking from my opinion and I dont mean to act as if I decide right or wrong, but all of the suicides of people ive known have left family or kids or friends just emotionally destroyed

I believe its for the mentally ill and for the faggots.
Life is fun dude. Im not rich, dont have a great job, dont have a gf but still happy as fuck. There is too much left for me to do here. So my thoughts on suicide are its for losers. For people who make excuses. Fags

I'd advise against it. And if you need or want to talk I'm happy to listen. Physically I started throwing up, and once I did once I couldn't stop. I slept on the bathroom floor so that I was next to the toilet. My pills were iron, so I was throwing up metal basically. Which is a horrible taste. It is the only thing in this world that thinking of can make me get nauseous.
Emotionally nothing. I was blank. My mind was set on the task at hand, which what trying to off myself.
Mentally while downing the pills it was actually very easy. Once I realized how easily I can down a handful each handful became quicker and quicker. Next thing I know I'm on the second bottle. Once I started throwing up and couldn't stop I was condemning and hating myself because I knew what I had just done was stupid. I didn't have too much on my mind besides thinking about my actions, and the physically drained state it left me in that week.

why iron why not sleeping pills or something

we all die some day..what difference does it make? especially if ur not really impacting the world

Honestly, I don't have a good answer for that. I don't have any medical issues, so I don't have easy access to any prescription. Anything I used needed to be OTC. But I don't really know why I settled on iron. Like I said, I was very stupid and I didn't think clearly. I admit I was an idiot.

Life is a literal game. We.live in an.idealist simulation. Suicide is for pussies, feggets and babies that cant take what they thought they could. i say let them. And let them live with it after.

Attempted it my first year of college which funny enough ended up being my best and happiest year of college. I'm currently in my 3rd year at a different school. I took all of the antipsycotics I had. They're pretty much heavy moof stabilizers so I ended up sleeping for 2 days staight and woke up thinking I was dead. I wish I had the courage to do it now because my life has become shit.

As a gay may yes society has made me think about back when I wasn't as strong as I am now.

I am a gay man and society hurt me when I was younger.