I desperately want to watch my wife get fucked in front of me...

I desperately want to watch my wife get fucked in front of me. Tell me how you'd do it - I've got 10 years of nudes to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

volafiledotorg/r/edmb2y28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one's gonna fuck your wife dude, she's a fucking ogre.

Really? I don't think she's that bad.

Collared and leashed to the ground, hands tied to her back, I could imagine to explore her pussy and ass elbow deep...

Go on...

Holy shit, that's your wife? I thought that was just a sack of chins.

Not really seeing an overabundance of chins, here.

I would let you watch while I rough fuck her pussy and jizz all over her face.

She's ugly as fuck dude. I rather fuck miss piggy than that thing you call a wife

See, now, you're the kind of guy I need here.

Have you talked to her about it?
If so,
Is she down to do it?

I would let you get that pussy wet for me. I got to stick my dick in first though after she's nice and wet.

Been her over while pulling her hair and just go to town. Cream pie that pussy and let you finish her off while she sucks me down.

Would love to tie her to a chair with her legs wide open so u can clearly watch while I eat her juicy pussy

Not seeing a snatch. Is this a trap?

has she taken it up her ass ? couse that where i would fuck her, all tied up, with a vibrator in her pussy
she would call out your name for you to help her, but you would just watch
"hey, are you bleeding from your ass or are just getting wet you slut" i would tell her and she would scream in horror

She's never taken it up the ass - you'd be the first.

I want to bend her over that log, pull up her dress and fuck her until I've filled her with cum.

I've brought it up a couple of times - she thinks the idea is hot, but is hesitant to "perform for an audience"

were you her first lover ?
couse then i would have taken something you never could, her virginity
i would probably need a leash and a collar to make her my slave

Got pussy spread pics ?

I was indeed her first. She's never gone for anal... Tell me, how would you make her your slave?

Why sit back and watch when you could join, we could spit roast her with our dicks

Still seeing zero pussy.

Trap?

>making people read your cancer before being able to hide it
die in a fire you piece of shit

Ill fuck her for you

Oh no man, I would fucking rape her. I'd love to throw her up against the wall and watch th elook of terror on her face while I split her open.

looks like a dirty hippie.

Only pussy pic I have.

I think she's hot and I want to eat her pussy.

This is nice. Got any creampie pics with her?

She's mentioned a rape fetish before, so it might not be a look of terror you get.

She's definitely a hippie.

What if I chase her naked through the woods, p ounce her to the ground and fuck her hard.

She's really lovely. You're so lucky.

The woods are her favorite place... just make sure you film it.

Do you want the pussy or the mouth first?

But her face

fuck her ass dry directly
so she screams lot from plesure

This sounds ideal. I love it

You should share somewhere like unsee or viola where we could chat instead of post

I can't seem to get it to let me post a link without it thinking it's spam. any ideas?

just type "dot" where ever the period in the url is

volafiledotorg/r/edmb2y28

>10 years worth of nudes
>only 1 pussy pic

huh

I'm not a big fan of pussy pics, tbh.

i was monitoring this thread but this comment woke lil jimmy up

i would destroy her ass, tie her to the bed, and fuck her cunt, then her ass, back and forth until i filled both her holes with cum

i dont know what that asshole was saying about ogre i think her tits are hot as fuck and she looks cute