Captain America might be retconned into being gay

So apparently there is gonna be a huge retcon on Captain America that's gonna be reveled tomorrow.
>bleedingcool.com/2016/05/24/everything-you-knew-about-captain-america-was-wrong-semi-spoilers/
>This week sees the release of the gorgeous-looking Captain America #1 by Nick Spencer and Jesus Saiz. And it will utterly change the history and very nature of Captain America.So what is it?
>Well, it’s not the kiss with Sharon Carter, who notices how much older than Steve she now looks. Not even the liberal-left wing jibe on how unemployment is driving Hydra recruitment.
>Everything you knew was wrong.
You just know it's gonna be Captain America being gay especally with all the sjw in the comicbook industry. They have already made a chink Hulk, a woman Thor, a Muslim Captain Britain and Ms Marvel, a all women's Avengers and a black Captain America and Spider man. All that is left is a gay token character, that will be pushed to the mainstream.
It's happening guys. I just know it.
Just fuck my country up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0Ynnp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so long as he isn't a coal burner

I'd put my money on f->m trans. That's the new degeneracy

This capeshit was getting pretty fucking queer anyways.

More anti-american SJW bullshit from Marvel.

>was getting

If they retcon Captain America to be a coal burner, faggot, trans, or something like that..............RWDS

archive.is/0Ynnp

Well, he calls Sharon Carter the love of his life in the preview page, so I doubt he's gay.

His old GF was old when he unfroze, he still loved her, then she died. Pretty sure he is going to be tagging this hottie.

Marvel made Iceman gay, even though it was a canon prequel comic where he ends up with women in the present comic

I don't care if they make a new, fleshed-out and developed character that's gay.
When they retcon shit like this, it's awful.

Pretty fair representation LMAO.

Captain America should also be Mexican.

Imagine. MUSLIM CAPTAIN AMERICA.

So progressive.

Marvel died after Dark Reign.

There's already a muslim Captain Britain.

You all realize that comic books were literally created by jews and is and always has been pure jewish degeracy, right?

Im sure people who dress like comic book heroes are already queer

>hottie
>that nose

And?

Captain America will be an autist who posts frogs on 4chin

It would be very progressive to have America AND Britain be Musilm.

I agree!

Not gay

He's gonna come out as trans

Trans is fotm with the bathroom controversies and all

>Marvel still can't figure out that declining sales for its titles is due to Shit writing and forcing regressive issues.
>doubles down

Someone post the cover from earlier this year where a black guy is hitting cap like he's Hitler

Well she is Canadian.

Can Marvel just cut the crap already and just make everyone LGBBQTSSDGJKHSD already? Oh, and they're all shit skins as well, practice anything but Christianity, and and every villain that isn't white is made into a white, christian male.

Because that seems to be what they want to do.

Freddie Mercury's love of his life was a woman too.

And both gay for each other

If this fucking happens oh my god...........It would seriously fuckin trigger me, I'd go down to my local SSA office on the 1st and just start having a shitskin heydey

Weren't all the new SJW Marvel comics absolute failures?

They gave SJWs what they wanted and sales plummeted.

Captain "America" is too nationalistic and is prejudiced towards non-Americans. His name will now be Captain No Borders, and he will only defend and fight for non-whites.

The real question is: will you guys continue watching Captain America movies, reading Captain America comix and buying your kids Captain America toys, knowing that his ass looks like picrelated?

Comic books are for children

They wouldn't dare make Captain America gay. It will be revealed that he has always been bisexual.

Screenshot this my fellow amerifats. Soon your wives will be asking you to fuck their gay work friends for their viewing pleasure, and you might just go for it.

Is it just me or are comics the most cucked media ever?

Meanwhile at Marvel :

>so after making Spiderman black then a woman dating a black, Captain American black, Thor a woman, Captain Britain a female brown muslim, we need to make Captain America gay!
>what if we made him brown and muslim as well?
>oh yes, so progressive, so tolerant, let's turn Captain Britain in a non-binary, genderqueer, butch femme transwoman of color!
>yes! what progress! what tolerance! Then Captain America and Britain fall in love, get married and have children!
>Let's create a new character! Captain Sweden!
>And Captain Germany!
>And captain France!
>And captain Belgium!

That's the point? The jews don't care about changing YOUR opinions, they want to brainwash your kids instead.

What did you think would happen when the Jews at disney got control?

>dat white boy ass done been tor up

Fuckin A gimme da comix

Wow, it's true.

I don't know why I said wow, I'm not even suprised

[CURRENT YEAR]

I would let Chris Evans fuck me in the ass 2bh

The only fag here is u op

>There's already a muslim Captain Britain
This guy?

Damn, who the fuck draws this? It looks like fucking shit, just look at the details like the eyes.

Men in tights running around beating up other men in tights.

>nothing fagged-out about *that*

>americucks

well rumor has it that chris evans takes it up the ass , so cap is already gay we just didnt know it

still who cares comic books ended after dark reign , hulk shouldve died after wwh , he waged war against the world there is no going back to best friends , skaar shouldve taken his place as hulk and be done with it . iron man fucked up so many times i dont know how he hasnt killed himself

No idea, I just googled Captain Britain Muslim

>no whites allowed

Considering what happened in Civil War, the odds of Cap going for Buckybutt are low.

>caring about shitty comic books

nerd pls go.

>Battlestar Johngaltica

Nice handle, that.

She's not even Captain Britain anymore. She goes by the name of Excalibur, now, because a dirty mudslim rat wielding Excalibur is much better.

All comics nowadays are liberal fantasies. Glad I'm not a capeshit nerd.

This is such bullshit. What about pansexual? Or otherkin?
Same with the bathrooms, they're trying to allow trans in. I don't want to share a bathroom with a filthy perverted trans let alone hetero male/female. What about pan-otherkin bathrooms? It's downright discrimination!!!

>implying Ms Marvel isn't actually dank for a woman hero

>implying there is anything wrong with NucaptainAmerica.

HOLY SHIT I HATE THE LEFT
MAKE A NEW HERO IF YOU WANT A GAY HERO
HOLY SHIT

WHAT, WHY?

Captain germany is muslim
Captain france is a bougnoule
Captain belgium is Gaston

Captain america will be a mentally challenged crippled lesbian transgender. How about being THAT progressive?
Pic much related, it's your new captain america.

CWC, the Captain America burgers don't want, but deserve.

Ww3 will fix this

he's just kidding. Chris Evans is his friend and thinks it would be hilarious to see Evans face if it really trended

Everyone calm down. He's just Hailing Hydra

>see? It's the white people starting WW again

>Caring about capeshit
>any year

WE

Good the world needs to know what's important once again.

QUINTESSENTIALLY

WUZ

probably will become a tranny or some shit. retards who read comics are beta numales anyway

>take the only white rolemodel superhero
>make him gay

the jews just won't quit will they?

IF CAPTAIN AMERICA TURNS OUT TO BE JEWISH, WE RIOT

He's not gay or Trans of whatever, but he has been retconned into being Hydra. Probably some brainwashing bullshit.

Blacktain America will probably have to save him.

He says HAIL HYDRA on the last page implying he was a sleeping agent the whole time.

Mexican Captain America

FAGS

The locust does not create, only devours all in its path to create more locusts.