Archive.is/vdV8M

>archive.is/vdV8M

Rogue mods deleting threads left and right.

Beware paid government agents posing as users, and having the janitor position or higher.

USA spent 12bn dollars last year training trolls to spread misinformation and delete truth threads on social media, forums, online games, and so on - it's highly likely this place is a FED honeypot and it sucks.

All this faggot agenda and gaydom - all this liberal shit - and so on.

Fuck off with your LGBT nonsense.

>Posted a lot of #pizzagate shit - fully backed up with evidence - and the shit was deleted in minutes.

>Posted proof the Earth is flat and has nothing to do with a god - and get deleted.

>Much shit like this happens.

>I'm out of here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XHzzRbw0lgI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graveyard_orbit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

What a faggot you are.
>Spot the shill

the earth is round. there's nothing wrong with being gay. mods don't give a fuck about any of this.

Your dumb

ur*

Round and flat.

Glad you are paying attention faggot.

Why are flat Earth threads deleted from Sup Forums?

FE is the ultimate political thread which belongs in Sup Forums.

It is not /x/ or so on. So fuck off.

Once again thread was deleted, so here we are in /sci/.

Load of shit.

You idiots are all brainwashed fools that think science is 100% truth at all times - and are ignorant.

You cretins literally treat it like religion.
You lack critical thinking skills.

Flat Earth is the biggest 'conspiracy' that exists.

Do you feel or see Earth spinning?

Just coz some faggot mod thinks Earth is a globe, should not be means to delete flat Earth threads.
Sup Forums is a government run psyop - truth deleted instantly.

>This image proves Earth is flat and NASA is faking the globe.

>Prove globe Earth in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

>^ This link is gold. Bookmark it.

That's in the OP!

>amateur photographer climbed a 24 mile tall ladder to take that pic

how stupid are you? youtube.com/watch?v=XHzzRbw0lgI

Nasa just used metric system and faggot got confused.

You are such a catestrohic retard. The earth is a CUBE its always been a cube

I'm listening...

Since no one explained why the NASA photo appears to be round, it is because they used an ultra wide angle lens. The amateur photo used an amateur camera. I have a degree in Computer Science and have taken enough math where if you guys really want me to do some digging and do the math, I can. OP is delusional and likely didn't take his psych meds.

i love the altered version of your second photo in this beautiful maymay

>highly likely this place is a FED honeypot and it sucks.
that was confirmed as soon as this places conception, dumbass

Aside from any physical reasons why the Earth might be flat, why would (((the government))) want to keep it a secret?

this

Even good bait is still bait

like how do these people even think seasons work or eclipses? I want to hear their BS reasons.

I’ll believe it when the evidence supports it. Until then, I’ll let you keep the tinfoil hat on.

To deny us understanding of where we exist

>dat pic
haha o wow

>Proves Earth is flat
You must have some serious misconceptions about what the word "proof" means.

That does not even begin to illuminate the motives that the government would have to keep it a secret. The truth is, you just want to feel special. You want to think you know something that the vast majority of people don't know. The thing is, when you back the wrong horse in this endeavor you just look like a god damn retard of the highest order.

Math is all made up by Jews to control the masses.

EXACTLY. And that is why it describes everything it attempts to describe perfectly, with no exception to be found. The trajectory of objects? Explained perfectly with math. Forces acting on an object? Explained perfectly with math. Chemical reactions? Explained perfectly with math. All scientific advances? Achieved only through the use of math.

Try again faggot, next time try using some higher quality bait.

you see that wings? they look up! nasa fucked that one up in corecting that our world is a cube into a sphere with bad photoshop skills

super autism

Fpbp lold

Lol yeah what the fuck man. How can somebody be so stiupid as to completely disregard timezones? People need to kts

>hurr hurr hurr earth is flut

who the fuck cares, even if it was who gives a shit

you're like a retard who cant look into a mirror, if earth was completely flat it would be the only thing in the universe that was retard

who da fuck made that image, fucking retarded

The same people who think that there is a force that causes denser objects to gather at the bottom, but say that it isn't gravity. And yet an object floating as close to the Earth as they think the Moon is, well that shit obviously floats. Fuck it, amirite?

That obviously doesn't count because NASA and wide angle lenses + reasons only autists would understand. Get your head in the game, user.

Who took the photo?

Where is the space junk and satellites

Meme like that again, and your content is simply going to be removed.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ok, you covinced me!
“The earth is flat”
Hooraa, I’m one of you!

Err, now what????

"In this photograph taken by Expedition 49 Flight Engineer Kate Rubins on Oct. 4" Literally took me 2 seconds to find out who took the picture. That is the ISS and the photo was taken by an approaching craft.

Why is the moon so small in that picture but appears much bigger from on land?

This is low Earth orbit. 99% of the junk is in high Earth orbit.

The atmosphere acts like a lens and makes it look bigger than it really is.

The space junk is too small to be seen in the distance. The satellites are either too far away, or are in the 99% of orbiting space that you can't see in this picture.

Answer this: why? What purpose does it serve for all governments across the world to perpetuate the myth that the earth is spherical? If what you are saying is true, why would they do that?

>the wrong horse
your yarmulke is showing

The picture is also taken by a very wide angle lens in order to include the Earth and the moon in the same shot. There are plenty of videos on youtube that talk about perspective in photography, I recommend you look into it.

EARTH IS A FOUR SIDES DIMENSIONAL CUBE. A TIME CUBE IF YOU WILL.

THIS

They claim their reasons are not because of a belief in God, yet the belief that the Earth is flat comes specifically from that. A belief in the Bible, because they take certain parts of the Bible out of context and turn it into something completely different for their agenda.

Flat Earth these days is a psyop. It's been around for a while, but now the gubment is using it as a distraction.

Where are the stars?

>An extremely common colloquialism
>Shows I am Jewish because reasons
I have no idea what autistic logic you are using here, but I want no part of it.

t.joo

The Sun blots them out.

Common amongst kikes

if the earth is flat then why does no one sail to the edge and fall off into space

Ironic reaction image

The stars are there. You can't see them because in order to keep the Earth and the Moon from being extremely overexposed they need to adjust for brightness. This adjusting makes it so the stars cannot be seen.

tl;dr: The stars are much less bright than the Earth in this picture. The same reason you can't see the stars in the day is why you can't see the stars in this pic.

Wait don't go! There is a whole board just for people like you! Its called

Then why doesn't the sunshine reflect off the space station, and satellites, and space junk

I'm sure it is. It is also common in literature. It is also common in a conversation between normal Americans of all races and religions. I do not see a strict connection.

i think even /x/ is above this faggotry

Because every sailor, and pilot are all in on the conspiracy. Since the dawn of time ever sailor and pilot has been in on it. (sarcasm)

"Waaaah everyone who disagrees with my retarded 'opinions' is a shill waaaaah"

How's that extra chromosome treating you, OP?

Uh look at the image again. It is reflecting off the station. 95% of the space junk orbiting the Earth is not in low Earth orbit, but in middle Earth orbit, or high Earth orbit.. The space station is in low Earth orbit. There's not that much space junk there.

Why are you here then ?

>NASA takes photo with a normal person camera
>Normal person uses a wide angle fish eye lense

Yes there's FUKKEN distortion

Why are you? You're the one getting shat on and ostracized, rofl. Social retardation ain't enough to get you on disability, sorry Clem.

Kike literature.

The space junk is irrelevant. It is essentially smaller than a pixel in this image. The sunshine is clearly reflecting off of the space station. If you are referring to the panels, they are designed to absorb the incoming photons.
Just look at the metal parts on the ISS in the picture, it clearly shows reflections on every single metal part that isn't obscured by other pieces.

It's cgi gilligan

You're cgi uncle fester.

Yeah because they had CGI in the 1950s. Are those pictures of the Earth fake too?

I would love to know what the fuck that shit even says, but alas I am not Jewish and have no desire to read Hebrew. I would very much like to know how betting on horses is a strictly Jewish behavior though.

That's not an answer, why tourture yourself like this when you could be in /hm/ ?

Probably

>he doesnt browse /hm/

what a faggot

They barely had color photography in the '50s and you want me to believe that had computers generating images? You are either extremely stupid or are taking everyone reading your post to be extremely stupid.

No not probably. The computers they had then were the size of a entire room, and had less computing power than a fucking wrist watch these days. Pull the retard stick out of your ass.

>USA spent 12bn dollars last year training trolls to spread misinformation and delete truth threads on social media, forums, online games, and so on

Sir, I think you have schizophrenia... if not proof me wrong plz

It's German. It says, "the jewish conspiracy."
Kike.

But they could go to "space" ?

>Knows how to read Hebrew
>Calls me a kike
I think you have just proved yourself to be a kike. Are you a self hating kike, or did your mommy and daddy just never tell you about why you go to temple instead of Mass?

Yeah it's called work. Something you mongoloids clearly don't do because you have so much time to sit around coming up with these asinine theories. Your welfare check come in yet?

It's German numbnuts.

dude we're talking about the earth being flat, stay on topic faggot

It's not. End of discussion.

Three 3s, checkd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graveyard_orbit

There is a detailed description of everything they used to get to the moon and back. You have no proof of there being CGI in the 1950's. I am going to go with: Yes, they absolutely could go to space. It doesn't take a high powered computer to create thrust. It doesn't take modern technology to do math. If Greek philosophers in the 6th century BC can figure out the Earth is a sphere without technology, but you can't with all of the information at your finger tips, anything is possible.

It obviously is or you fags would be somewhere else instead of being made fun of here.

Caca

people don't actually believe the earth is flat, do they?

It's a cube. Get it right.

Pretty sure you're the ones being made fun of. As someone else pointed out. Greek philosophers in the 6th century knew it was round. Yet you asshats are still here claiming it's flat.

>It looks flat so it must be flat.

So anyone who does anything with space is in on the conspiracy to make themselves billions of dollars a year in government contracts and... to disprove the bible because it would make them even more money? Lie to you because that is more important than the money they all make because they aren't fooling their wallets. Tricking the public has no effect on their bottom line. Faking the GPS satellites in order to fire fake cruise missiles with unprecedented accuracy? Why the hell would the government care if the public knew the earth was flat round or a trapezoid. NASA would make a hell of a lot more money exploring the underside of the flat earth than they would trying to reach the moon. It's much closer. They would spend all their time trying to build satellites to measure the thickness of it.

I'm sure all of this has been said before and will continue to be said. In the end it doesn't matter all this anti science drivel will still be typed on a computer made with science. Sent through the air through wi-fi made with science based on videos made with... well you get the point.

Happy Holloween

>Implying the Germans aren't Jewish
Hitler was a Jew. The conspiracy goes deeper than you would ever admit. The Jews controlled the German people and the German language. They even founded the Nazis. Read a book, kike faggot.