Have gf for over a year

>have gf for over a year
>deeply in love with her
>come home from double shift
>hear her screaming and a guy grunting
>too beta to walk in
>started playing xbox while the love of my life is getting as hymen destructive, deep dickin' hard core sex while I sobbed to myself
>guy walks out with grin and mutters "sorry bro" and walks out the door
>she walks out and pretends nothing ever happens
>still with her

you dense cunt, I fkn raged

OP is a cuck

tell me this is a joke?

leave her.

Leave her now.

Fake.

cuck fantasy bullshit

Everyone is a cuck one way or another, I dont think I mind

Explain yourself you loser

There's no way someone is this beta

Im too old for Sup Forums now..

He was too big how the hell would I take him on

altho OP is probably full of shit this exact situation has happened at least several hundred times throughout the untied states

You don't take HIM on retad you throw HER out.

Firs tof all why would this be shit especially with what you just correlated, secondly: why is it bad being a cuck? is it unhygienic?

I was upset at first then i accepted it

It's not like you have to fight him, all you had to do was open the door and say something to them

I want to say that you, good sir, are officially past the beta stage - welcome to Gamma?

Not the guy is at vault here you fucking faggot

It appears OP is a proper angler in a pond o retarded fish

Here's how a man handles that situation:
You open the door, look both of them right in the eyes, and say "Feel free to finish, then get the fuck out... both of you."

>Why is it bad to be a cuck

How the hell is this a normal reaction??

I was thinking about stabbing him but I dont want to end up in jail,

This
It's the only way you can save your face without going full on aggressive/violent

>stabbing the guy while he didn't do anything
Wtf
Your girl lets herself get fucked, she's the problem
If the guy was your friend I could understand stabbing him but a stranger?

>feel free to finish

Lol yeah ok, I'll be a few more hours with your girlfriend bro. Shut the door and wait for us. When I'm finished fucking her on your bed, we're gonna take my sports mobile and leave your apartment for my house for round two. Enjoy jacking off to this.

>your girlfriend
Nope. You might get to fuck her, but she's not my problem anymore.

Wow dude. Didn’t you cut yourself on your own edge, faggot

>she walks out and pretends nothing ever happens
>still with her

>she's not my problem anymore.

Nice try homo

Get cucked, oh wait you already did

No way this is true. The part about the bitch fuckin some dude is entirely possible. But this fukkin cuck not doing ANYTHING? I don't buy it. Proof.

I realize that this can be confusing to idiots, but not every poster called 'Anonymous' is the same person.

Yeah cuz only the USA is cucksville USA huh? Have fun with all them refugees

Ill just dump her then i dont care, i love her but i guess shes not worth it, she dosent resepct me dsoes she?

The other thing you could do - is allow it to happen, wait until she inevitably gets pregnant, act all thrilled, then once she's had it get a DNA test and kick her out - BOOM single mum - life set to hard mode.

>feel free to finish.

Hahahahahaha

Cringe thread is over that way m8.

No, she doesn't respect you.

Since you missed the golden moment, you best bet would be to just simply say "So you'll have your shit packed and be out by tomorrow night, right?"

Hell no she doesn't respect you! Seriously, kick her ass the fuck out right now! Video that shit as you tell her to get her fukkin ass out!

Too bad you didn't have a gun. You could've taken her ass out and gotten away with it. Fukkin whores!

You're right, it's much more mature to talk about your feelings and try to work things out. No, you acknowledge that it happened, and that you don't put up with that shit. There's nothing else to say.

This would literally never happen, OP. Take a creative writing class, then come back and try again.

lol yes, a gun. The answer to every pussyboy cucks problems.

Do you have any pics of this girl OP?

What OP did is so alpha you cant deny that. He got the coolness and play xbox

But only one question OP since you still with her. Who pays the bills?

oh nothing. Why would it be bad? why would you post the image you posted as OP? why you say ">she walks out and pretends nothing ever happens" as indeed, nothing happened? why the guy said "sorry bro" if it's ok? why did you sobbed to yourself? no reason actually. I actually think you need her to take more cocks. mabye one day one of her boyfriend will get her rid of all the usless guys she has sex with. Guys like you. Oh, do you two still have sex? probably not uh? anyway it's not like when she's with him. Or them.

leave her