ITT: Games you played when you were young

ITT: Games you played when you were young.

Pic related

Tibia, quake 3, midtown madness, dark orbit, rotmg (to this day), cobra 11, gta sa, ceebot, [car] racer, lego star wars, etc etc good Times

Rotmg is the shit. What's your fav class

Skyrim

I think I remember that one bc my brother played it. Is that the one if you lose a cutscene of a surgeon that comes in and rips off your leg with his hands. That was weird lol

Underage b&

Diablo 1. Morrowind. Chrono trigger. Everquest 1. Age of wonders shadow magic. Final fantasy tactics.
Pic related is the first video game I can remember ever playing. Followed by whatever snes Mario games/ donkey Kong games

Anyone remember croc or metal core underrated games I feel.

user I use to okay that game on N64 when I was a kid. I believe there's a kitchen sink mission or something like that

I think this piece of shit came for free with my sega CD. Didnt care much for it when I was a kid, but now I think it'd be my dream job to fly a fighter through a sewer and kill rats.

The best!

I had that one, too. And for some reason, we also had this piece of shit, along with a few other crappy games. I think my mom must've found them in the bargain bin while christmas shopping or something.

Lol. Never played that one.

The future is now old man.

There wasn't really anything to "play", you basically just fucked around with some clips from a couple of their music videos while the songs played. It was total shit, like pretty much every FMV game was back then.

Pogostick motherfucker!

syphon filter 2 , unholy wars , spyro 2 , medievil ,rayman the great escape , kingsley's adventure,toy story 2,crash bandicoot , all the classic shit

Checkd
Also beat me to it, GG

Used to get naked as fuck and play doom 2 in the dark for hours
IDDQD
IDKFA
IDBEHOLD

*baked as fuck but whatever I jerked off a lot too

Anyone?

manic mansion

I never really liked Indiana Jones, though. It was kinda boring. I did play the shit out of this, though.

this masterpiece

I think I played that more than any other NES game, it was the only game we had for the first few months after we got the NES.

I had that, and these as a kid. Loved the zapper games.

I remember watching my mom play through this as a little kid. The dragon on the box art used to scare the fuck out of me.

Played through it last year on an emulator. Still a great game.

Warrior opop, melee in general

That was one of my favorite games back in the day. And I got it for free with a subscription to Nintendo power. It came with a strategy guide and maps and shit. Kinda wish I would have kept all that stuff.

OP here, thought this thread was kill

Indeed, I remember playing the shit out of this game

Yea I think so, also a bathtub map as well

Maybe a different game you're thinking off user lol

I've still got my nes sitting out in a shed. Its all yellowed and I doubt it works anymore. I have no idea where my games are tho. I did find my copy of startropics the other day. but that was it. I found my snes with no cords or games. and that one nes game.

I think I'm gonna frame it. I was too young to get far in star tropics, but the music and the atmosphere of that game will always be nostalgic.

Sunk hours into this gem

Meant to have this pic

This game used to piss me off so much

My NES is long gone, it quit working, so I just tossed it out and sold the games. I traded my SNES and games in for an N64, though I've thought about buying another one from time to time, but since I have a mini SNES now, I guess I don't really need to.

The first StarCraft and WarCraft games from Blizzard, as well as Diablo.

Me too man. I was a huge 007 fan before the game even came out (my dad even got me a ppk for christmas).

I was a little too young before the n64 to really know what I was doing in games like the old rpg's for nes (well my older sisters nes) and when I got my n64 I sunk so many many hours into this, and starfox, banjo kazooie, LOZ. Its still one of my favorites and if the emulators could play it well on my shit laptop I'd still be playing it.

Have an Aidyn Chronicles. I started this game 100 times trying to get into it, but just didnt like it.

Had an cousin who was mentally disabled who use to love this game. He played it pretty much everyday I heard and the few times I came over. He loved that song jump. This reminds me of him because he passed away 6 years ago.

Columbine, sandy hook, Virginia tech

Yeah, I still think I got my nes/snes games floating around up in that attic somewhere, and I should still have my sega.

When I got my gamecube I gave both my n64's (had the black, and that clearish orange one) and all of my games to one of my poorer friends. Still torn about that, I wish I still had them but I'm glad he could play them.

Anybody play waverace blue storm for gamecube? I used to play the shit out of the hong kong track just to look at the city graphics. Or maybe it wasnt hong kong I can only remember it being a city at night.

only fat computer nerds played this

Same, k/d was fucking at the top

brilliant game that one.

real nigga shit yo

I had this game on playstation 2 when I first got it. It was pretty fun used to play on the arcade machine too.

Hydro thunder saga frontier and front mission

What was your k/d

When I was 7 or 8, my dad would play the tasting game with me. He'd put on my blindfold and put different sauces on the tasting stick and I'd guess what each one was.

i bet you still play that till this day

Anyone ever play Grub Digger with their uncle? Where he would burrow into your mud hole with his throbbing grub to hide the grub icing? Or what about Shower Time Shooties? Where you used his gun to launch white bullets at the soap bottles pretending they were evil shower troops.

Kek, did you play the "no clothes game" too?

From begging to end:

(NES) Mario, Metriod, Duck Hunt, Halloween, Zelda 1&

(SNES) A.L.T.T.P, Mystic Quest, F-Zero, Megaman X, Tiny Toons, Rabbit Season, Mech Assault, Kirby, Mario Kart, Super Mario World, CLAYMATES MOTHERFUCKER, Bomberman, Alfred Chicken, Yoshis Cookie, Mortal Kombat(3? Idk), Danky Kang, Road Rash, Congo Caper

(N64) Mario 64, LOZ: O.O.T. & M.M. Banjo Kazooie, Turok, Pokemon: Snap & colosseum Mario Kart, Mario Party, Super Smash Bros
(PlayStation) Silent Hill, Ape Escape, Resident Evil, ICO MOTHERFUCKER, Spyro

(PlayStation 2) Timesplitters Future Perfect, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Silent Hill 3 & 4, Star Wars Battlefront

Good shit right here.

Naw, nothing like that. He'd put chocolate sauce or strawberry sauce and he'd tell me about how things tasted different if it was on the front of the tongue or the back, and he'd drag the stick across my tongue to show how they tasted different...

Spoons are overrated anyways

you from syria?

There's no way that I was the only one who's played the tasting game.

im sorry you are man