Be me

>be me
>20 working in factory full time make decent money
>co worker offers to go pick up some "northern lights" from his dealer for me
>I accept and hand him 89$ for a 1/4oz
>returns with what appears to be homegrown mids fresh picked (still damp and the water leafs had not been removed)
>I want to say something but for some reason I just take it and go in about my day
>shift just ended and I'm still pissed
I've been living my life up to this point confident that I'm an alpha. Am I being broken down into a beta bitch?
Pic related

We're going to grow and you efford $1 or less into a gram.

What??

That looks like fucking shit OP not anywhere close to mids. 0/10

Get fucking rekt idiot

how much it weigh out to at least?

You weren't being broken down into a beta bitch.
You always were one.

Ikr what the fuck is wrong with me

Don't have scales man

What the fuck kinda price is 89$, u should have known u should kys from the day u were born faggot.

I meant 80 obviously ya fuck

Don't be confrontational but text him saying something like "dude did you give me the right stuff?"

If he says yes then just don't buy from him again

that looks like fucking salad

Your mistake was giving him the money to go get it. Never do that, I used to sell weed and that's one of the easiest way of seeing if you can get away with fucking someone over. But by rule, middleman always fuck you over, it's how they get something out of it. Even if they help you buy some for free they're going to expect you to smoke them out. I didn't do it much at first but when I started selling to the suburban kids because I always had a pistol on me (I also sold pills and in the shittier areas you get robbed if you're by yourself selling to some stranger out of your car) so I used a middleman to make the sales go by easier and faster. Even then I would smoke out my homie like everyday for him doing the sales for me. I didn't care if he was overcharging as long as I got my money and he wasn't dragging my reputation through the mud

Also don't get so worked up over this. Don't get shot over a quarter ounce that's fucking stupid. I had a friend get killed over an ounce and another get killed over 350mg of Oxy. I used to live in California and an autistic kid from H.S. who lives with his had and loves Super Mario, has some cerebral palsy type shit that gets him a medicinal card. He smokes like a half pound every month. Don't get killed over this dumb plant, it shouldn't be illegal/cost money to begin with. It'd be like going to prison for decades for shooting a gun at someone but not killing them

Problem #1 if you're not buying from a kind-hearted friend.

Guess that's the problem some people are good at faking that they give a fuck

Nigger have you ever ONCE washed those goddamned hands?

I get dirty at work. What the fuck do you do panzee

Je played you, not his dealer.
He knows he punked you, he did it deliberately and he did it because he definitely doesn't see you as being alpha.
He knew he would get away with it and he has, you haven't even said anything

I work at a weed factory and that looks like uncured bud that got scraped off a shoe.

I'm going to fuck his ex girlfriend she works in the line beside me and he never could fuck her. She gives me the look every night.

Thanks for your input

Even after he tells her your a punk and they laugh together?
Shits pretty highschool m8

In just dropping to his level for a moment. Cause I have to reassert my dominance learn hOW TO STRATEGIZE YOU DUMBFUCKING AUSSIE CUNT

Push the cunt through some machinery or something

Probs safety mechanisms such as light curtains and weight pads involved in all modern industrialization, preventing her from being harmed

Like you strategically gave cash upfront and accepted a bag of shit in return?
That gets chicks wet af, love your tactics yank

Suck mu cock it's bigger than yours

that picture isnt it all though right? How many of those?

Trip the sensors and get maintenance involved. They'll dick around for a half hour trying to figure shit out and then just bypass the guards.

That was all of it bro

That was all of it bro. It's not a major loss as I still have 1200 in mah wallet and I get paid Friday woot woot

>be years ago
>friend says he knows someone in the neighborhood with fyre
>I'll have it after work if I give him the scratch now
>give him like 80 bucks
>go to work
>get off and just want to relax
>guy walks in with a gigantic bag of fucking oregano
>he tries to roll a J and sparks it up
>too irritated over the whole thing to even try it
>Smells like a fucking pizza parlor in my room for a couple days
>to this day still claims it was weed

I also work in a factory, this is almost guaranteed to work, maintenence are universally lazy fucks

Man you got like $15 of weed there after drying and picking shade leaves

gonna need to buy a aluminum bat from wal-mart
>you know the rest
>seig heil

i remember when i had just got out of highschool a friends uncle sold me a 25$ joint. care to guess what I did? A week later I drove u in the middle of the night and Molotov'd everything he owned. house, car , barn. take somebody who fucks you over and rape the skin from their body. not only does it feel great but they most likely learned a hard lesson.

get better hookups, I paid 40$ for 9g decent mids homegrown yesterday

I would not have accepted this shit.