Friendly reminder that if you dont let your beard grow then you're basically a woman

Friendly reminder that if you dont let your beard grow then you're basically a woman.

you have to take care of your beard or you will appear even worse

Ah, I see you are a man of culture aswell XD

Some people are gainfully employed, OP

>Friendly reminder that if you need to grow a beard to look manly you are in fact a scrawny and weak faggot who needs to spend more time getting fit, not getting dick up your bum

/Thread

>friendly reminder that it really doesn't matter what you do with your beard, it'll never be as fucking badass as mine

You mean disgusting?

No, I mean fucking badass, like I said.

I'm fully African (bantu) descent so there's no hope for me to grow a beard...

But i have always dreamt about beard tho.

lol why would i want to look like a nu-male soy-boy millenial?

Sorry, some of us aren't homeless

I'm bearded and I'd say there's a 99.98% chance that I'm more successful than you.

What do you do?
I'm a researcher in composite materials in one of the richest University departments in the world

I always regret having to shave it for my fucking job

Did you win barista of the month?

Jokes on you beard fag. We're all girls with feminine penises here.

Rookie of the year more likely.

Yes it's about fucking time a alpha posts, don't forget to wash twice a day and oil up.

This

what if we have jerbs that requires us to shave?

seriously something does not look right about a 26 year old man who has no facial hair and shaves its almost a guaranteed indicator that the person is a asshole or a beta

why is superman even IN that picture?

they allow beards in banks for christ sake. Only places that don't are fast food.

All growing a beard does is symbolise your desire to be a monkey.

People who NEED one to appear remotely attractive are the most special snowflakes.

fixed it for ya

this is what it would look like if he didn't shave like a pussy

Why would he want to look like a terrorist?

You are grooming yourself for other people, you are the beta faggot.

Who are the only ones that can grow beards? Men. Who doesnt grow beards? Women. Ergo you're a transvestite

If you cant grow it then there is no blame on you. But shaving it is pretty fucking gay

Nowhere in that post did he mention he groomed for other people. You're illiterate. You're a nigger.

Then thou art forgiven. Only fags that shave it for aesthetic reasons are gay

>me monkey
>me know what me talking about

maybe if they wet shave electric razors have really made shaving very easy to do regularly without a timely set up or risk of razor burn.
t. beardlet
most people who are handsome with a beard are handsome without one. You'd have to really have some marvelous beard genetics to really make you go from a 4 to an 8

^ this

i hope you realize one day that shaving and having no facial hair makes you look like a massive faggot

It is inferred you fucking mongol. Why else would you want to shave? A man isnt obsessed with the way he looks. Only fags do that. You shave your beard to look more feminine

Something a monkey would say. You're late for your McDonald's shift.

If you're 'inferring' things without proof or quotes that further backs up that you're a monkey.

Further to that, your logic is that all men that shave do it because of self-obsession, which is not only evidence of underdeveloped monkey genes but pure ignorance.

So I take it you're one one those nasty faggots with food rests on your beard
I mean, why would you clean it and groom it if not not to be judged by other people, amirite?

fastfood is like the one job you can't have facial hair in (I think some chains condone mustaches I see enough them when ordering) So if he had a beard he'd have to work in something else.

>monkey

calls other people monkeys

okay nig nog i think you had enough internets for the day.

go get cucked faggot

A fat fuck like you isn't handsome without a beard. I guarantee it. Just keep it, you need it.

Allah, the Most Merciful, wished His Holy Prophets and their devoted followers to retain beards.

Fucking cancerous Achmed

I wouldn't know because I know what a capital letter and a full stop is. Something you evidently do not know.

Go shave your beard faggot. Why dont you shave your legs too while you're at it. Then you can become a real girl.

Nice strawman. Im hygienic but I wont shave like a faggot

you hairless cucks are just mad that alpha men with beards are fucking your wives while your in the bathroom shaving

Yes. A monkey. Someone that doesn't know how to start and complete a sentence. Also someone that is so insecure about their own appearance that they need to create a thread on Sup Forums about pubic hair to make themself feel better.

Two types of men:

Men with beards
Women

>I'm going to resort to grammar policing in an informal conversation on Sup Forums because that's what they do on reddit

Why are you hygienic then? Do you mean that you care how you look? I thought you said only faggots care how they look
Which one is it, you illogical faggot?

Projecting much? Oh I see you cant grow one? Thats okay its not your fault. But if you shave then I have some bad news for you...

“When Allah, the Blessed, the Merciful, accepted the repentance of Adam (p.b.u.h), Gabriel (as) came to Adam (p.b.u.h) and said, “May Allah grant you a (long) life and bestow beauty upon you” Adam (p.b.u.h) then said, “I understand what you mean by long life, however, I do not understand what you mean by beauty” [Thus, in thanking Allah, his Lord and Master] he went into prostration and when he raised his head from it, he made a supplication and said, “O, Allah, Increase in me the beauty [that you have promised me]”, soon after he had made the supplication a beautiful beard appeared on his radiant face. When Gabriel (as) witnessed what had happened, he touched the beard of prophet Adam (p.b.u.h) and said, “This is in response to the supplication you made to your Lord, and it has been granted to you and your male offspring till the day of reckoning”.

>you're basically a woman
No, it means my job pays me a lot of money to shave.

>no need to grammar police if you knew it in the first place

sure thing beta boy
i bet you shave your boy pussy too

Keep it groomed, but i agree dudes with no facial hair look like a man child

I could grow a massive one if I wanted. Lucky for me though, I work in a scientific department and tend to favour looking like someone with a brain.

The shaving of the beard in general is considered to be from amongst those actions which the Lawgiver (Allah) has indeed considered unlawful. This is to such an extent, that it is regarded a sin by which an individual may be considered worthy of being punished.

Being clean and caring how you look are two different things. Or do you only shower when you have plans you disgusting slob

>using terms such as 'beta' and 'alpha'

fucking nigger

How is being clean not caring how you look? Are you being retarded on purpose?

Go eat some bananas, Bilzerian.

I bet you're that guy I railed yesterday, in that videogames thread. He went of grammar policing the thread after he got BTFO and started calling everyone jamal. Subsequently he got railed again for making incomplete sentences and comma splices. I would actually put money on it

off*
Spelling problems too, apparently. I feel sorry for that guy having to deal with such genetic inefficiency.

Allah is a false God turn to Jesus the true savior of humanity

be mad cucks the truth is you cant grow a beard because you have low t

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>I feel sorry for that guy having to deal with such genetic inefficiency.
You still needs a comma.

>ooohhh ahhh ahhh ahhhh
What was that? You're angry at your minimum wage?

This is le OP

Quote where a comma was needed. Let's use your logic.

its okay user. one day if you try hard and eat your greens and exercise maybe then you can raise your t levels so you wont be a bitch anymore

So if you're alone on an island you wont wash yourself? Disgusting

Bananas are good and healthy food. Good for gains unlike you scrawy, shaved transvestite

>imying there aren't other sources of food with the same nutritional gain
This guy is definitely Bilzerian.

You're the one that doesn't shave, you ape

Did you even read his post?

Samefag doesn't know the proper use of a comma.

Beards are the mullets of the 2000's.

>Thinking calling me bilzerian is an insult
That guy is alpha af. I'd rather be him than a crossdresser like you.

He's so alpha he ran away from a shooting.

Answer the fucking question. If there are no people will you wash yourself or not?

Oh yeah and when a shooting happens you go into the danger dualwielding miniguns and tipping your fedora to every lady you see? Get the fuck out of here manlet

fuck off muslim spy

>'inferring' things without proof or quotes
>no proof or quotes

>logic

Pretty sure there was a guy standing up asking to be shot at, something one of your 'alpha' males would do. He didn't have a beard by the way.

Bilzerian ran away, like a girl.

He got called on it, now he's peppering them everywhere. Even where they're not even needed. Fuck'en aye that's how you know you got 'em rustled. They're walking on eggshells to try to avoid their own bullshit being unloaded at them. We're about two posts away from a "merely pretending" tier comment.

Beards have been around since the beginning of time. It's like it's the natural way a man looks like or something. Mullets were just a fashion fad.

Bearded fags are the ultimate manginas.

These are guys who are so immasculated in every way by modern society that they grasp for the only thing left that acceptably denotes masculinity.

When I see some fucker with a beard I automatically see him as being equally masculine with a big fat butch bulldyke. Because the man has no manhood. He has no fucking balls. He walks around fronting but in reality he is a dickless faggot who has been stripped of any true masculinity by society. His beard is an accessory. It stands for absolutely nothing.

Girly faggot who can't grow a beard has identified himself

How does quoting OP back you up when your original quarrel was with something else and has nothing to do with the original post? Speaking of logic.

Nigger

Do you really put that much effort into trying to judge everyone around you as more or less masculine than yourself? If ya ask me that sounds more like you're insecure in your own masculinity.

You really hate bilzeran dont you? Maybe its because he is everything you wanted to be? Did he fuck your crush or something?

>bilzeran
Who?

Bilzerian*. So did he fuck your crush? Because im sensing an obsession.