What does pussy juice taste like?

What does pussy juice taste like?

like sperm, just eat your own cum to get used to it, or when you will lick a pussy you will vomit or make a bad perfomance

salty pennies dipped in piss

piss and fish

Bullshit!

Oh boy I hope I get to taste this in my life!

You weren't supposed to lick street skanks

To me, it taste like a sweaty cardboard box honestly

errrr... shouldn't taste or smell of fish unless she has an infection

Milky coins and pepper

This, basically. I had almost my whole hand inside a girl once, working her g-spot. I didn't quite get her squirting but when she came my hand was coated in the mucousy stuff. I licked my hand clean, so fucking hot

Sour Pennies

passion fruit

Iron
Why the shit have you tasted sour pennies?

that's called discharge hahah it's in no way related to an orgasm.. her vagina contracting from an orgasm probably just pushed out the discharge
Sorry to break it to you bud, you just ate dead skin cells and dirt.

Well you learn something new every day. Was still hot as fuck though, would eat again

Almonds and slightly stale urine.

>bait aside
Depends on her diet.

Sweat and piss

Oh yeah, if their diet is right it actually makes it taste almost sweet. Hot as fuck

Congratulations. You literally licked snot and boogers off of your hand.

Doesn't taste bad at all if she cleans herself properly.

Depends on the gril
At its most tasty once you've worked the clit to climax, the grool tastes okay, its better to use it as lube for your pee-pee though

I am not good at descriving flavors, but it depends. If it is clean, just showered, you only taste the pussy fluids. It is a sexual flavour, like your dick. If it is dirty, add piss and sweat. If it is pre-period it is a very strong flavour.

really bitter, like your drinking grapefruit juice only its more sour

Buttermilk and nickel

In my experiences so far;

Apples
Skin
Coins

Sour apples or coins

I've tasted a lot of vaginas and there's really no one taste. Some taste so good I could spend hours between her legs. Others take a little getting used to. I've gone down on girls who just came off the dance floor and they tasted great. I've gone down on girls fresh out of the shower and they were not so great.

slightly salted pennies

Like floral scent with a side of mango and vanilla.
I don't know what kind of crusty vaginas you guys have been eating